Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 21. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
The prospects for cryptocurrency are beautiful and it is waiting for full legalization in the world. But ICOs probably will be affected very strongly, especially after blocking advertising companies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
It seems that the rest of this year is good news time for crypto because all the bad news has been given early in the year until the quarter of this year.
I'm sure crypto has been waiting to fly to the moon. Especially altcoin because it has been destroyed due to decreased Bitcoin prices.
April 13, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
We can see the full-fledged model of development of the crypt by the end of the year. If the prices of coins will be stable and government support will be carried out at the same rate, then of course it will be a full replacement of USD.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
I am pleased with the latest news about the implementation of crypto-terminals in large trading networks. This only proves that the crypt is fully implemented in people's lives and become one of the major currencies.
Activity: 630
April 11, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Even if there is a serious market crisis that has been going on for some months now and is negatively affecting the entire sector, I think that the situation will improve in the coming months and that 2018 will be a year of improvement. There are countries that have started to regulate the sector and others who are trying to fight it, but in the end I think it will be legalized at least in the larger countries
Activity: 356
April 11, 2018, 08:19:02 AM
I think that in terms of regulation by government structures there will be no significant changes for this year
Activity: 658
April 11, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
2018 did not start well for the cryptocurrency sector, but I think and hope that the situation will improve in the coming months. There are powerful governments and "strong powers" that are trying to fight the world of cryptocurrencies but we can not stop a revolution like that and I hope that soon there will be a regulation at least in the major countries that protects all
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
At the moment, the states are trying to scare the investors. they began to invest in fear of crypt money. The main purpose is to control all of them. maybe taxation. States do not like things that can not be controlled. so much work to get it under control!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Well, it seems that after the explosion of interest in december, that leaded to a lot of declaration in january that provoked the fall of the market, now governments seem not to be interested in crypto anymore.
Probably they are organizing a structure to control them, we'll see.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 23, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
That is a question every policy maker and government authority is trying to work on, in fact every person on the planet remotely connected or impacted by crypto is wondering the same. I think we can safely say crypto is here to stay, but The shape it takes in a recognizable, viable, acceptable and attainable form is yet to be understood.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
there are abundant opportunities in crypto in all sectors..using the blockchain system and crypto people are now building advanced stages of what where going on in tradition since 2009 and it marks a big jump from development to development.. stone age to bronze age ..and the era have reach to crypto age
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 23, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
I think it might happen in the near future. the key legalization is the government right ? if they have found out how "win win solution" for bitcoin and the government of course the rules and regulation on bitcoin can be implemented. on the other hand some banks in various places began to glance at bitcoin. maybe it is the government's way of controlling bitcoin with the help of banks
Activity: 187
March 23, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
It seems impossible for the government to control the cryptocurrency system. I think for the next few years there is a government that prohibits the circulation of crypto in a country. it will not stop the enthusiasts who will grow. There are also some countries that will legalize. Whatever the government does, crypto will be used in everyday life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
I think it is difficult to stop the global trend. Most of the people like bug investors and small investors already entered in to crypto market.
Let's hope most of the countries will start to legalize crypto.
Activity: 265
March 21, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
You have to invest in ICO!! ? I have a really cool project for you. Its name is "Red Lanterns". https://goo.gl/RddguE
The idea of sexual education is unique!! I wish i knew this earlier!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 19, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
I think more countries will ban cryptocurrencies and maybe some Social Media applications too but I don’t think people will stop investing on cryptocurrencies so hopefully it won’t just stop there. And hopefully if it will be known by some governmwnts in some countries, I hope it won’t be controlled by the government if ever it will be legalized.
yes, of course I expect the same thing. If crypto is capable of being unveiled by all countries, I do not agree if kriptocurrency is entirely capable of being controlled by the government because if it happens, every cryptto user will be burdened by the government tax charge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 04:22:52 PM
I think more countries will ban cryptocurrencies and maybe some Social Media applications too but I don’t think people will stop investing on cryptocurrencies so hopefully it won’t just stop there. And hopefully if it will be known by some governmwnts in some countries, I hope it won’t be controlled by the government if ever it will be legalized.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 18, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
I think a lot of rich people invest in crypto strong money, so I think countries will accept it in this time, they must do it. Smiley
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
i do think there will be good thing for cryptocurrency such as country starting to launch their own coin but it must be controled by goverment, more regulation will coming out and i do think there will be time where cryptocurrency will be legal and it will attract many more investors and crypto will fully stable.

I think it would be such a time. Quite true. But while it is necessary to live and work in a time when everything is unstable and has a higher volatility
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 15, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
globally I can not predict whether each country will accept the existence of crypto currency as a legitimate currency. but for certain countries such as Japanese countries are now giving space to crypto currency users by making Crypto a legitimate currency and can be used to conduct a transaction or other activities. My hope is that in the future there will be many from other countries that follow the steps of the Japanese state.
Pages:
Jump to: