Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 22. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
No one will ever know but as far as it can go,it would be better if the cryptocurrencies would be allowed to most of the countries,sot that our community will grow bigger and could be adopted by most of the common people all over the world,but today no one can really predict what will happen to the next few years as this year would decide which faith are we going to have,
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 10, 2018, 05:16:48 PM
Uniquely in the future, the cryptocurrency will be recognized by most of the world's governments. The only question is, what are the requirements for it to be presented by regulators. The immediate future is the widespread use of private blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 04:34:34 PM
I think crypto is a future solution for corporate finance as well as state, it's just that for now there are still many who do not understand what is crypto and they are still afraid of it, especially state government that banned crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 10, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
i do think there will be good thing for cryptocurrency such as country starting to launch their own coin but it must be controled by goverment, more regulation will coming out and i do think there will be time where cryptocurrency will be legal and it will attract many more investors and crypto will fully stable.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I think that this year, too, nothing will be decided. A lot of talk and very little done. With this attitude, we will wait a long time for any decision on this issue.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 10, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
Weekly bounty payout settled
Bounty: 37754.00 ZIG tokens
Referral: 2381 ZIG tokens
https:/ecex.exchange

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
All that I can say is that cryptocurrencies, blockchain and crypto activities won't get banned, and so there will be more regulations coming up. Though some countries have started with bans, and others have already legalized it, other countries are also planning on bringing more regulations. One thing we must hope for is for the superpower nations to accept cryptocurrencies. Once they do so, all the other nations will follow up, more acceptance and worlwide adoptation will occur, and crypto will survive. I think that is already happening, looking at some states in USA now accepting bitcoin as payment method for taxes (also the statement from SEC, USA indicates more regulations to legalize crypto), and Germany has also started bringing some regulations into place to include taxes with bitcoin. Looking at all these happenings, I will predict a future of a regulated crypto activities and not a banned one. Crypto has come to stay so it must stay, and for government control, I think we can't run away from it.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 10, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
There are a lot of speculations about the future, but nobody really has a clear vision about what could happen in just a year.
(think about the crypto situation one year ago, and see how anything has radically changed)
Anything is moving very fast, so the only way to survive is to learn to "surf" on the changes.
What will happen in a year is irrelevant; best focus on what will happen tomorrow...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
Hi, from my point of view, cryptocurrencie`s legalization would reduce financial fraud and provide better fiscal transparency.
Activity: 397
March 10, 2018, 08:27:08 AM
Its a huge questionmark on the future of crypto, leaving everyone wondering the same. Being still at a nascent stage, governments and policy makers are weighing the repercussions adoption or rejection would have. Still, it seems a matter of time before an adoption in moderation and within the legal purview of said laws.
It is a question mark because no one can ascertain the future, but it is kind of an opened one considering that there is great future with all the present development going on. We cannot dispute the fact that governments are seeing the huge benefit even for themselves now and would rather regulate it than ban it and with this development coming up, I am sure things should change in the long run, most especially with the level of adoption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

A year from now is a small period of time for the changes you mentioned. I think it will be the same as what it's doing right now. Just a little changes like, new altcoins that will boom, higher marketcap for all cryptos and maybe some forks on top coins?
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
March 10, 2018, 06:58:04 AM
I think there are some countries legalizing cryptocurrencies and some are banning cryptos, I hope that they are all legalizing cryptos in the future.
Legalizing is one thing we all want to hear and once most countries start regulating it, then it is apparently considered legal and I see no reason why it should not cause a huge level of growth for bitcoin. I so much believe in a great future for cryptocurrency and I am sure a lot of them will do well in the long run and most especially the ones with products that would be a huge benefit and change the world.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
We are the future of the cryptos, our decisions today, determined what happens in future... Cryptos is here to stay, and I see the government trying to legalize it very soon because of it's numerous advantages.
Activity: 73
March 09, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
For me the possibilities of crypto will be long last forver and the value price for bitcoin will hit 1 million usd to make people rich and save their life from a poorest rotation of their income.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 09, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Of course, there are a lot of possibilities.
What I think - and the stop of the last months confirms this - that governments were unready to face the crypto explosion so they started a media campaign against them, just to slow down the growth.
Now they can create usual structures, offices, bureaucrates and so on, so in the next future they will be ready to control it.
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 09, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
It will go to very good position and maximum people will come to this sector.
And market cap will rise and every altcoin price rising up without any target. Who loves and hold altcoin, then they will so happy.
Old bitcoin chart says, it is a great coin, and bitcoin holders alreay rich.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
There are a lot of possibilities, but please note that the only aim of political declarations in this field is just to manipulate the market: crypto investor are not so experienced as the forex ones, so they believe anything.
So, don't listen too much to what politicians declare, it's just to have immediat profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
After the bullish news from the SEC in US, I doubt we will see a ban from any other country. I've read that many major banks are going to consider adopting crypto https://www.coindesk.com/japans-sbi-group-adds-hardware-wallet-maker-to-its-cypto-portfolio/ . I don't think crypto will clash against fiat money and governments, they can both coexist and improve our financial/economic environment.
Activity: 230
March 09, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
I think there is a future. Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies – the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
I think the possibility that will happen in the future to see the development of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and other enables the future no longer requires paper money and all of them become all-digital and not only that all countries are also likely to legalize payments using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: