Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 11. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Someone smiles so it indicates a government plot?
No, it proves that its a staged photo[/quote]
Surely a staged photo would be perfect? Why would they rush out a poor job? Surely the would take the photo with plenty of time to perfect it, probably before the incident.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
I don't consider any of them obviously fake.
Media is lazy and will re-use things often vs paying someone to film something new.

Honestly?!? Chris Ramos and Jennifer Seeger are the phoniest witnesses I've ever seen since 9-11. I've been in sales most of my life so maybe I have more people skills than you, but that is just not how people who have been in that kind of experience talk.

2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
Media is not all competent and the situation is rapidly changing. 

That's not an excuse. The situation WASN'T changing. They had a room full of dead bodies. How do they think there are 14 dead bodies and then only 12? They were confirming people dead that weren't dead? Do you understand what a coroner does for a living?

3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.

It is not easy to get a cell phone to record while you are running for your life.  Recording may get you shot.

and yet, someone did. And from the looks of that cellphone footage A. People were walking, and B. The cops were already there in the footage. So I ask again, where is the other cell phone footage?

4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
With rich parents.  I doubt it was 20k worth of stuff. 

Ah..rich parents that just lent him the money..very convenient. I'll leave this one alone for now.

5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!

Because he did what he wanted to already.  Not all killers are suicidal. 

Oh, he just wanted to kill a bunch of people in a theater and then go to prison for life - makes a lot of sense. Well, I guess you can justify anything just with "He's crazy", can't you?

You can't be "just crazy" and do what they say he did. It takes THOUGHT to put together the gear and the plan and to actually do such a thing, and such a mind wouldn't have the end goal of just surrendering to cops. That's nonsense.

6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=colorado+theater+timeline

I think you misunderstood the part about "No clear timeline", unless you never actually tried to find one. Maybe you're the twat who needs to Google. He supposedly kicked a steel door in, threw in tear gas, and then started shooting at people. That takes all of about 10-15 seconds. What happened for the next 15 minutes? He just walked to his car? No one followed him? Did he go back out the emergency door? Cause that would contradict witness testimoney. Lots of gaps here that should have been immediately explained with eyewitness testimony and cellphone footage. Instead all we have is one shaky film showing people WALKING out long after cops showed up. If you think that adds up, you're lying to yourself.

7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?

I have not seen too many cams in theaters.  It is a theater not a store, bank or

This was in a mall shopping area and YES, there are security cams around there. Maybe not in the theater itself, but certainly outside.

8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)

Not enough footage to go around.  Its cheaper and easier to reuse.

Yep...in a crowd of hundreds of people only one brave soul thought to get their cam phone out, even after the cops were there.

9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks

Same as above.

Ditto

10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.

Nobody was taking pictures while they were running for their lives.  Is that hard to understand.

Yes, it IS hard to understand that after the cops were there no one was taking footage except for one person, and that we never saw any other bodies or even any other injured people at the scene.

10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??

Maybe he was in a hurry and that is what he saw first.

yeah right. I don't think you could even type that with a straight face. Your kid is missing and you think he might have died at a theater. So you go to the cops with a B&W print out of your son? Gimme a friggin break. Even trying that excuse proves you're an asshole.

11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos

No, it proves that its a staged photo

12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.

People sometimes embellish the lives of the dead.  This is not unusual.  Maybe there is more that you or the media didn't find.  A tweet while having almost no bearing, works more against your augment then for it. 

Oh I see, so these days you can become a intern at Fox News to be a sports journalist without ever having wrote anything? Never wrote anything at all about sports, but was an aspiring sports journalist. Does your logic just suck? Or are you twisting it around that brain tumor of yours that is your brainwashed faith in the TV? Or are you just a troll?

legendary
Activity: 1386
1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
I don't consider any of them obviously fake.
Media is lazy and will re-use things often vs paying someone to film something new.

2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
Media is not all competent and the situation is rapidly changing. 

3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.

It is not easy to get a cell phone to record while you are running for your life.  Recording may get you shot.

4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
With rich parents.  I doubt it was 20k worth of stuff. 

5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!

Because he did what he wanted to already.  Not all killers are suicidal. 

6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=colorado+theater+timeline

7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?

I have not seen too many cams in theaters.  It is a theater not a store, bank or

8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)

Not enough footage to go around.  Its cheaper and easier to reuse.

9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks

Same as above.

10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.

Nobody was taking pictures while they were running for their lives.  Is that hard to understand.

10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??

Maybe he was in a hurry and that is what he saw first.
11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos

12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.

People sometimes embellish the lives of the dead.  This is not unusual.  Maybe there is more that you or the media didn't find.  A tweet while having almost no bearing, works more against your augment then for it. 

...need more?

Not of the quality that you have provided so far.

False flag meets occam's razor....

I don't disagree that the government/media/corporate interests use events like this to for their own causes.....

But what is easier, setting up a complex killing with hundreds of witnesses involved (from the actual location to the hospitals, morgues and all) , making hundreds of people keep a secret in the day where one photo, one quote even one tweet can disprove it..........

Or just wait for it to REALLY HAPPEN then take advantage of it. 

Which is easier? 

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
cryptoanarchist, why do you think they did it, what was the reason? I love conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't make any sense.

Cui bono?

What has been the tone of the media lately?

Hmm, I have two picks. First is Christopher Nolan, to get media spotlight on his new movie, second, media industry to combat slow news day.

Seriously though I live under a rock with my tinfoil hat tightly on, I don't follow news, apart from major events if they're interesting enough. What's your story?

Someone suggested this event was staged to introduce stricter gun control, as if America had not enough nut jobs going on the killing spree already.

Also, I don't quite understand OP, what's the link between shooting and Bitcoin? AFAIK the guy bought guns and ammo legally in local gun store.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The celebs really know what's going on.

What makes you think that?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
The celebs really know what's going on.
legendary
Let the OP spread FUD. If that's what he was trying to do, it backfired.

Point is, that the shooter couldn't have been familiar with bitcoin because there was no shooter.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
TSA in movie theaters & gun control is quite a motive. They have been trying to push TSA in theaters for some time, now they have their excuse. I don't care who you think is responsible or why it was done, the end result is clear, more lock down.

As far as this thread is concerned, I am sure the OP thought it was funny or cute or something, but I tend to agree with the sentiment that it is destructive to the Bitcoin community, not helpful or even funny. Bitcoin has enough trouble being associated with drugs, arms, and prostitution without adding mass murder to the list.
+1 please close this thread mods... please its nothing but FUD.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
TSA in movie theaters & gun control is quite a motive. They have been trying to push TSA in theaters for some time, now they have their excuse. I don't care who you think is responsible or why it was done, the end result is clear, more lock down.

As far as this thread is concerned, I am sure the OP thought it was funny or cute or something, but I tend to agree with the sentiment that it is destructive to the Bitcoin community, not helpful or even funny. Bitcoin has enough trouble being associated with drugs, arms, and prostitution without adding mass murder to the list.
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I am seeing a very disturbing lack of logical debate from both sides. I can't count the number of logical fallacies which have been used on one hand. If you're going to argue, at least try to debate, rather than plugging your ears. Look back through the thread. See the things you missed. My favorite (not trying to take sides here) was when someone posted real, declassified "schemes," another person completely ignored that and tried to state that most beliefs in these things come from fake media. Again, if you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than your opponents (because they sure won't; they're too entrenched and engaged), then you need to refute your opponents' arguments. Yes, that means go through the numbered list; however stupid it may be, it will make the spectators feel that you didn't miss anything.

What makes you think people feel a need to actually expend energy debating this topic? Funny.
Uhh... hmmm. *stares at post count number in this thread* I don't... *runs the thread through a word-counting tool* ... umm... hmmph. I'm not ... *divides that number by 19 WPM composure average* ... not really quite sure. *removes thread from the watchlist that it was automatically placed on by the helpful forum software*
Taz
Activity: 210
Yup it's probably about time the thread was locked, it has nothing to do with the OP.
It's all just chatter, mainly centering around cryptoanarcist.
Activity: 812
I am seeing a very disturbing lack of logical debate from both sides. I can't count the number of logical fallacies which have been used on one hand. If you're going to argue, at least try to debate, rather than plugging your ears. Look back through the thread. See the things you missed. My favorite (not trying to take sides here) was when someone posted real, declassified "schemes," another person completely ignored that and tried to state that most beliefs in these things come from fake media. Again, if you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than your opponents (because they sure won't; they're too entrenched and engaged), then you need to refute your opponents' arguments. Yes, that means go through the numbered list; however stupid it may be, it will make the spectators feel that you didn't miss anything.

What makes you think people feel a need to actually expend energy debating this topic? Funny.
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
legendary
cryptoanarchist, why do you think they did it, what was the reason? I love conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't make any sense.

Cui bono?

What has been the tone of the media lately?
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
If someone isn't already printing "BTCitcoin made me do it" T-shirts,
I suggest doing so now.

I do what the Voices in the block chain tells me to. ©
Taz
Activity: 210
If someone isn't already printing "BTCitcoin made me do it" T-shirts,
I suggest doing so now.
Activity: 235
legendary

You have a resident BITCOIN forum member telling you they are there and are affected by this disgusting act.

LMAO..OMG...so you're saying that somehow you are affected more because you live in Colorado?

dude, I know people who were there and their lives were shattered by this. No, I won't say who because they would get stalked.

You're full of shit...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
cryptoanarchist, you really have a warped mind.

By holding such unfounded views over incidents like this, you actually help the government when they do act in an underhand way. You make it easier for people to dismiss potentially valid arguments as crackpot theories and turn people away from critical thinking. Well done if that is your intention.

Please, if you honestly want to hold the government to account for its actions focus your mind more - living in such a fantasy world plays into their hands.

+1 ,people like him hurt Bitcoin, and they don't even realize what they're doing.

Sad.

Crypto once again you're a FUCKING IDIOT.

And anyone trying to dispel me as "angry"..

Just stfu....

Watch the news, and see why this guys an idiot.

FlipPro Do you have anything to say other than trowing insults and telling us to watch the news ?

How many time do we have to tell you, only idiots listen to MSM news (for what it is)  ?
Sure because only geniuses equate EVERY SINGLE THING that the "MSM" comes up with as a lie...

You have a resident BITCOIN forum member telling you they are there and are affected by this disgusting act.

And then you have people who aren't there, don't know anyone involved, and who have the most twisted out-there opinions, and all of a sudden they're the experts??  Cheesy

Not to mention all the "reasons" why this is a conspiracy are absolutely retarded. If I have to pick them apart one by one I will...
Pages:
Jump to: