Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 12. (Read 30748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
As promised, the previous post has been updated, and here's the link to the podcast: http://428.nashownotes.com/

Discussion starts pretty much right away, and continues through most of the show.

LMAO...LOVE how the media had to throw in the part about the shooter "possibly being involved with the Tea Party".

But I should watch the network news!!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
As promised, the previous post has been updated, and here's the link to the podcast: http://428.nashownotes.com/

Discussion starts pretty much right away, and continues through most of the show.
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
cryptoanarchist, you really have a warped mind.

By holding such unfounded views over incidents like this, you actually help the government when they do act in an underhand way. You make it easier for people to dismiss potentially valid arguments as crackpot theories and turn people away from critical thinking. Well done if that is your intention.

Please, if you honestly want to hold the government to account for its actions focus your mind more - living in such a fantasy world plays into their hands.

+1 ,people like him hurt Bitcoin, and they don't even realize what they're doing.

Sad.

Crypto once again you're a FUCKING IDIOT.

And anyone trying to dispel me as "angry"..

Just stfu....

Watch the news, and see why this guys an idiot.

FlipPro Do you have anything to say other than trowing insults and telling us to watch the news ?

How many time do we have to tell you, only idiots listen to MSM news (for what it is)  ?
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

No just putting clear emphasis on the unfounded stupidity of another human being.

He says we're the ones who are sheep?

Atleast this sheep doesn't get ALL of his geo-political information from the likes of Alex Jones.

That sounds like a REAL sheep if you ask me...

True and worse,
He may be a danger to himself or others,
He really needs a holiday, a girlfriend or both.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
+1 ,people like him hurt Bitcoin, and they don't even realize what they're doing.

Sad.

Just stfu....

Whatever about what you are actually saying,
You should probably accept that maybe you are angry.
"If you think I'm angry, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

How many times did you stab the fullstop and return/enter keys while you were typing that message?
No just putting clear emphasis on the unfounded stupidity of another human being.

He says we're the ones who are sheep?

Atleast this sheep doesn't get ALL of his geo-political information from the likes of Alex Jones.

That sounds like a REAL sheep if you ask me...
Taz

Sad.

Just stfu....

Whatever about what you are actually saying,
You should probably accept that maybe you are angry.
"If you think I'm angry, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

How many times did you stab the fullstop and return/enter keys while you were typing that message?
legendary
I don't even have to watch the news... Everything that is happening is on the Bitcointalk forum Tongue

BTW it's Alex Jones who is pushing this "conspiracy" filth.

Don't think these are original ideas for one second...

Nuts parrot each other.

http://www.examiner.com/article/conspiracy-theorist-calls-batman-shooting-a-staged-attack

I hope he gets hammered for the ignorant commentary.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I don't even have to watch the news... Everything that is happening is on the Bitcointalk forum Tongue
legendary

By holding such unfounded views over incidents like this, you actually help the government when they do act in an underhand way. You make it easier for people to dismiss potentially valid arguments as crackpot theories and turn people away from critical thinking. Well done if that is your intention.

Please, if you honestly want to hold the government to account for its actions focus your mind more - living in such a fantasy world plays into their hands.

Sad.

Just stfu....

That's an interesting insight into how you view the world. Do you accept that I will take this into consideration when engaged in debate with you?

As though I could do anything to influence your opinion of me if I did not?

Do you accept that I consider you to be a troll?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Crypto... The evidence is mounting, I'm starting to lean your direction.

This whole thing just smells too "wag the dog"... too much bullshit falling off this cart for it to be a load of fresh produce (If you'll forgive a horrible analogy).

That's an interesting insight into how you view the world. Do you accept that I will take this into consideration when engaged in debate with you?
Crypto... The evidence is mounting, I'm starting to lean your direction.

This whole thing just smells too "wag the dog"... too much bullshit falling off this cart for it to be a load of fresh produce (If you'll forgive a horrible analogy).
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Thread didn't deliver. Lock this shit and let it die.

also: benjamindees, you're a crackpot.
Taz
lol +1 that.
Activity: 168
13. Newly released video of shooter and pic of shooter are not the same person - drastically different jawline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6K9cb-hQ0

Its almost like they want to be caught.

uhh, i don't know about you, but a "drastically different jawline" was one of my favorite physical changes from 18-24
legendary
13. Newly released video of shooter and pic of shooter are not the same person - drastically different jawline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6K9cb-hQ0

Its almost like they want to be caught.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

Are you going to make a point, or just sling insults?

I'm helping the government? Are you serious? Do you really want to make that your argument?
Imagine for a second that you are wrong about this - don't you think the government would be quite happy for you to be spending time discussing what they haven't done rather than something that they have?
legendary

Are you going to make a point, or just sling insults?

I'm helping the government? Are you serious? Do you really want to make that your argument?
Pages:
Jump to: