Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting? - page 15. (Read 30748 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
what an embarassing thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
My impression of every FirstAss post:

Interesting topic sentence that makes you think he might have a point:

- random list item 1
 - random list item 2
 - random list item 3
 - random list item 4
 - random list item 5
 - random list item 6
 - random list item 7
 - random list item 8
 - random list item 9
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Fake story, fake shooter, fake victims.

The Colorado shooting reads just like every other false flag the media has carried out.

Go eat a bucket of cancer you fucktard.  

This happened right near me, I have acquaintances that were there and got shot at, ive seen the evacuees of his apartment complex (which they detonated earlier today)...this affected me, my freinds, and family directly.

So, from everyone here in Colorado, fuck you, you awful piece of shit.

Well, I'm 100% sure that this story is pure BS, so that means you're full of it too.

If you want to give me information and say who you are and who your friends are, I'd certainly be interested though.

By the way, I lived in Denver, and know that part of Aurora pretty well myself.

We are seeing some of the worst psycho-nut BTC fan-boys in this post. We wonder why the Internet is so polluted...

Anyways this thread is FUD, there is absolutely no proof that this guy bought the ammo with BTC...

No proof.

The conspiracy nuts who say this was all fake need to get their heads checked.

The people who buy pathetic acting like this need to get their heads checked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNlm7lEmEE ....HONESTLY!!!

Here's a vid by someone who isn't a dumb sheeple and realizes how fake "Jennifer Seeger" is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpOQwEirmc  

I think it would be fair to say that you speak for all the AnCaps here to some degree. Let me sum up your characteristics:

- Paranoid
- Distrustful
- Irrational
- Desperately in seek of scenarios which fit your belief system
- Delusional
- In need of help
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

The Colorado shooting reads just like every other false flag the media has carried out.

This happened right near me, I have acquaintances that were there and got shot at, ive seen the evacuees of his apartment complex (which they detonated earlier today)...this affected me, my freinds, and family directly.

Well, I'm 100% sure that this story is pure BS, so that means you're full of it too.

If you want to give me information and say who you are and who your friends are, I'd certainly be interested though.

We are seeing some of the worst psycho-nut BTC fan-boys in this post. We wonder why the Internet is so polluted...

Anyways this thread is FUD, there is absolutely no proof that this guy bought the ammo with BTC...

No proof.

The people who buy pathetic acting like this need to get their heads checked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNlm7lEmEE ....HONESTLY!!!

Here's a vid by someone who isn't a dumb sheeple and realizes how fake "Jennifer Seeger" is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpOQwEirmc 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

No proof.

legendary

Activity: 728
This story has been rubbing me the wrong way as well. I think its just this undertone of glee the media seems to have in reporting on it though.
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero

legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

The only info I can find on the "shooter" is stuff the media has just put out about him and other people linking to those same stories.

Other than that, he's never existed. This whole story is BULLSHIT. So far, all the victims seem to be fake too.

Dude. Are you trolling, are you just that crazy?
legendary
sooo... bitcoin made him do it?

shhhhh!! Don't give the media any ideas!!
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
sooo... bitcoin made him do it?
legendary
If you watch those "witness testimonies" from "Jennifer Seeger" and "Chris Ramos" and can't tell those are just horribly shitty acting jobs - I don't know what to tell you.

Internet has just left you expecting video evidence for everything.

How did they organise it so that only people involved in the roose showed up?
If some G-men turned up at your place of work offering $$$ to pretend you saw something,
would it work, or would that idiot in the next office ruin it by opening his big yap?

There will be plenty of digging into his past and finding of people that know him,
Just wait another day or two.

Umm...more like only people involved in the ruse were interviewed, and then repeatedly aired over and over.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you watch those "witness testimonies" from "Jennifer Seeger" and "Chris Ramos" and can't tell those are just horribly shitty acting jobs - I don't know what to tell you.

Internet has just left you expecting video evidence for everything.

How did they organise it so that only people involved in the roose showed up?
If some G-men turned up at your place of work offering $$$ to pretend you saw something,
would it work, or would that idiot in the next office ruin it by opening his big yap?

There will be plenty of digging into his past and finding of people that know him,
Just wait another day or two.
legendary
So he may have heard of bitcoin? So?

Paranoid much?

Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1792
Maybe he was the bitcoinica hacker but his father tracked him down using secret government technology that engineers the blockchain to link transactions to mobile phone signals emitting from around the relay IP addresses.  Obviously his father confronted him with his evidence and he went crazy.

All the pieces are slotting together. Surely it couldn't just be a deranged person with access to weapons. There must something bigger going on!
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Okay "Taz".  Let's do it this way, since you don't seem to have read all of the sources.  Why don't you point out to me which connection you believe to be tenuous, since I'm not sure exactly who you mean when you say "he".  Keep in mind, regardless of which you choose, I have linked a news source that makes the connection.  There is no original research here.

Hey everyone! benjamindees is related to George Bush!
Nah, just saying don't link this guy as the father till you prove it.

I think the have regulations making all furniture legs sharp and pointy in order to slowly cripple the masses.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Maybe the father knows something and told his son. Something so terrible, that it drove him mad. What is going on?!?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1792
So he may have heard of bitcoin? So?

Paranoid much?
Pages:
Jump to: