Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 19. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
Many central banks are closely following Bitcoin's development. Some of them even proposed a digital version of their currency. For example, the central banks of Canada and Ecuador are among the first to study such opportunities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
Cheap coins with much potential are: $LGO Legolas, $RKT Rock Token, $IPBC Interplanetary Broadcast Coin, $THETA Theta Token, and $DTA Data Token.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
Top trading currencies method is great, but I would also think about reading some statistics or ask some experts, because you never know...
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
I can name 20 potential coins, they are in the TOP 20. I can also name 20, which are potential for today's day, but at any moment they can become murderous. This is a crypto market, it is unpredictable.
Activity: 36
May 06, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
I really like what dynamics shows zilliqa. Stable growth over the last month
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
Start making a theme based portfolio as below
1. Privacy coin
2. Platform (ico launching) tokens
3. Utility tokens
4. Dividend tokens
5. Payment tokens
6. Stability coins
7. Futuristic blockchain tokens

Privacy coin 
Keep one or two low value dark horses..I like superior coin and verge as my dark horses.. pivx as main compounder

The platform is dragonchain icx edenchain and eos

The utility is nex, wepower and blockport

Futuristic coins.. seele Eden oneledger

Activity: 188
May 06, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

MY  Potential coins are:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM
NEO
WAVES
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
May 06, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Ripple
Stellar
Cardano
EOS
LISK
The forecast of crypto-currencies often does not give a real picture of what will happen in the future. This market is still too new and unexplored, which does not allow us to always analyze what is happening with the help of standard economic instruments.

For a while the coins that have a potential to grow faster and more stable are the Bitcoin and Ethereum, dont check the current price as it doens't show the real value of theirs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Ripple
Stellar
Cardano
EOS
LISK
The forecast of crypto-currencies often does not give a real picture of what will happen in the future. This market is still too new and unexplored, which does not allow us to always analyze what is happening with the help of standard economic instruments.
Activity: 20
May 03, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

There is cheap Russian coin on market(SIBCoin). Nothing new but the tech is great. Their goal is to create wallet with great privacy. Its very similar to Dash
Sibcoin implements Masternodes like DASH and looking on how DASH is performing i hope SIBCoin will do great as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
for me the coins that have great potential among our choices, bitcoin, NXT, ETH, LTC and, Ada. For us, five coins are good, because they have a bright future again. so we will more easily get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Usually I conduct a thorough analysis of the coin with the study of a team of developers, technology and statistics on the market, thematic forums and ratings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
İcx, ven , dash, neo and drgn are my favorites.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
According to me Cardano, munero, ICX, IOST and Ripple aren’t favourite top 5 Altcoins. These coins have huge potential in the cryptocurrency market. It can make people rich in longer run.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 02:57:17 PM
Today, the crypto market offers a solid choice of platforms, it only remains to determine its priorities and carefully analyze the market offers.
Activity: 44
May 02, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Digipulse is one of the coins with great potential. It is traded on Cryptopia. Digipulse deals with major concerns of every holder like coin safety and coin inheritance. It is the coin for the whole family or company.

Current marketcap around 3M, growth potential enormous.
Activity: 17
May 02, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

There is cheap Russian coin on market(SIBCoin). Nothing new but the tech is great. Their goal is to create wallet with great privacy. Its very similar to Dash
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
May 02, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

If you want currently undervalued and where devs are still active check out Opus Music coin and UTrust. I think they both have a possibility of getting in the mainstream.
Activity: 462
May 02, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

In my list of the most promising crypto platforms this year I will note the projects Factom, Ardor, Zcash. All of them have good ratings and now offer profitable quotes for the purchase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
It seems to me that NEO has huge growth potential this year. This is a very interesting Asian coin, which is called the Chinese Eth. I hope that growth will be very large.
Pages:
Jump to: