Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 15. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:01:02 AM
There are a lot of potential coins and projects that could have potential in the coming future. My personal favourites are:
ETH (because of the adaptation of their Blockchain tech but it might be too late to get into that one)
IOTA (They have a lot of adaptation by big companies and organisations such as governments)
Cardano (there is an interested amount of chatter on with connection to their consensus algorithm)
Waves (might be worth holding in the long run with more adoptation)
Bitcoin Origin (seems to be a bit of excitement about the possibility of this project. Greener project, Proof of Ambassador algorithm, Sever-less Blockchain etc etc, [read through their whitepaper])

Keep on the look out for coins that interest you personally
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 04, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
I am not into hype coin. One thing I only notice right now. Whalesburg - low cap gem with MVP already and a lot of partnership.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
MY top ten pick of good coins:
1. Nash
2. Bobs Repairs
3. REBL
4. Pundix
5. Blue
6. ETH
7. BTC
8. Seal
9. Xrp
10. Lite coin

You better hodl for 2 years
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 04, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

If we talk about new coins that just went to the  exchanges, it's Remme, Effect, Doctailor. Especially I want to advise Remme, this coin collected on ICO funds in a few hours. Now has fallen in price because of a bad condition of all market. I think this is an excellent purchase, which will bring you a lot of profit in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Five potential coins I think are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and NEO. Yes, the five coins the potential and good to be used as long-term investment assets. Yes even though the price is not as cheap as other coins but I am sure if you spend big capital just to buy these coins, you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 12:48:07 AM
I always invest in the top 5 or 10. Although now in the top 10 I do not even want to Suva. I'm even afraid to invest an extra penny in the market. But now seems began to rise.
Activity: 476
June 04, 2018, 12:42:35 AM
Exactly, we must be able to see the situation wisely, in situations that are not controlled there must be a good side that we can take advantage of. As the situation is going on like this, it would be better to buy more coins and hold the coins we have. In order for the market to improve the situation and raise the prices again. While the coins that I think it has a good potential in the development of ethereum, NEO, EOS, Ripple, ADA, TRON, and IOTA.
Activity: 430
June 04, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
My best choice among potential coins is REMME.

The goal of the REMME high-end secure system is to build a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) that will help infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies address the problem of security failings. It helps in preventing breaches and keeping the data safe for online businesses. This model has long term potential with more and more businesses coming online.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
For a list of the cheapest and potential coints I can suggest that is WAVES, IGNIS, RIPPLE, NXT, STELLAR it seems that the coint has a low price you can buy it now and sell it when the price goes up, of course you will get profit, good luck
Activity: 57
June 04, 2018, 12:17:19 AM
Ceйчac ждy выпycкa пepcпeктивнoй мoнeты, oт кoмпaнии HushRental, LUHN
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

if you want to buy a good coin, here are 10 good coins in my opinion:
1. dimcoin
2. storiqa
3. stellar lumens
4. ripple
5. cardano
6. nem
7. dogecoin
8. tron
9. universa
10. bluzelle
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 02, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Cheap and potential coins?
Cheap:
-Elixir (good developement, regulary reports to the community)

potential:
-Iota (free of fee, huge support of the industry)
-Modum
-Sophia TX (usecase blockchain on SAP)
-Wabi (trust in original products over Blockchain)
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
I have a very small list with only one position and that is Bitcoin. I truly don`t understand why people would invest in anything besides Bitcoin. Any altcoin has a very big chance to lose all of your invested money, so why take the risk?
Activity: 616
May 22, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
I've been watching the project Helpbiz. And I think it is quite promising. Managed to participate in the ICO and the bounty of the company. The team aims to bring their coin to the top 5 altcoins this year. And I think they will succeed. Just today, the rate has increased by 46 percent. I recommend to invest before the value of the coin has become even higher
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are likely the number one. Ripple is a number two. Bitcoin Cahs keeps the third top. Perhaps, EOS and  Litecoin coins keep the fourth and the fifth tops respectively. Cardano, Tron and Stellar  are the prospective coins as well.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
New opportunities and great prospects are waiting for you in this new and interesting project. Do not miss your luck and profit - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 02:13:28 AM
My top five coins I would choose to keep and are good for the long tern are ETHERUM, STK, WAVES, STRATIS AND FUSION. These are my top picks for coins with potentials. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
Top 5 Picks

Seele
NEX
Spotcoin
Difinty
Mainframe
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
May 20, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

Altcoins are very scary when it comes to the long term investment but off course there are some coins (selected) which can turn your investment into golden opportunity. There are great portfolios that can be made after studying different projects.

For me what matters is the coin which spike themselves periodically and thus I can grab profits in between! One of the great profiter is TRX, XVG and XRP. They are bets swinging coins and thus help you get periodic profits.

After this you can do long term holding of coins like ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, REMME, SCL, IOST etc.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
May 20, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I think Waves NEO, STRATIS, is potential in my opinion. Also, I'm in learning about Digipulse or DGPT. Digipulse is the first digital asset inheritance service. I think we need this service. We need secure our asset when dead. This service uses the DGPT token as payment.DGPT token holder receives a dividend payment from this service. Read more https://www.digipulse.io/
Pages:
Jump to: