Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 18. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
For me, the potential coin after eth is neo.  I think in the near future it will become very popular.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
I think potential coin is ETH after BTC. Because, if you're holding it long-term, then you will get a big profit. And ETH is most stable coin of all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
You can easily get 10 cheap and good potential altcoins that are already on coinmarketcap. Just do little research and you will see them. For me they are - NEO, ADA, XVG, XRP
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
In my opinion there are many potential coin which i think are sleeping giant. From many i am picking 5 of them as my best choice which are undervalued.Lisk, Verge, Zilliqa, Tron, Electroneum are my best choice for coming few years which can give a good ROI in terms of acceptability.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
Theres no best coins in the market,each coin has different advantages and disadvantages which is why we should be looking for these potential coins because theres a lot of useless coins in the market thats why we should be looking thoroughly because most of the coins in the market are scams,or doesnt have any good working product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 07, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
I know two coin are very trustful- NEO and ETH. My potential the other coin is ADA. Expected huge rising . We should wait for the green colour in graphs.
Activity: 103
May 07, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
When you see potential coins , you 'll most likely think off-base. Be that as it may, you expected great task, great coin cost. Potential coins have a light for advertise
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
I think that there are many tokens rather than coins, like quantstamp and also some of the newer NEO based tokens like effect.ai EFX and the Red Pulse token. Coins themselves are all alike.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
This is my sentiment, after my friend badgered me to buy ONT at $0.30, $1, and $5 - none of which I listened because he also advised me to buy XRB at $35! But earlier in the year, he convinced me to buy NEO at $15 and that has turned out, obviously, fantastically. At this point, I'm holding the few ONT I got for free and hoping to buy if it reaches $5 or lower.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Top 5 coins that have the potential to be the best altcoin in my opinion is

1. Storiqa
2. BTG
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Daneel

For the latter is a coin that I think will be very valuable in the coming months, it's because of the collaboration with IBM watson that has been established and continues to grow.
copper member
Activity: 658
May 07, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 162
May 07, 2018, 01:39:31 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I have XMR, XLM, TAU and POWR in my portfolio because I think they have great potential. Their projects have a scope for long period and they are using the advanced technology as compared to their competitors. I recommend you to invest in these coins.
Activity: 359
May 07, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Usually I conduct a thorough analysis of the coin with the study of a team of developers, technology and statistics on the market, thematic forums and ratings.

Great, well each of us have our own thoughts that will able to choose the best and have a potential coins. Regarding on that, I will relying the the platforms, advocacy and features the coins have which can be demand of many of the crypto currency community or not. Somehow, we may refer on how good the project but basically we need a great amount of profit as we just relying the capabilty of coins that has base on our own thoughts that may be support by many.
Activity: 364
May 07, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
I don't even have a top 5 list, I have a top 3 list.

I'm currently only invested in Bitcoin, Steem and Monero and I'm not really looking into any other coins at the moment.
The reason why I'm only interested in the above coins is because I know those coins inside out and use them pretty much daily.

I personally don't like to invest in something that I don't make use of personally. Probably a bit weird though...
Why do not you include Etherem in the list of coins you trust?
While Etherem uses it pretty much every day.
Activity: 192
May 07, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I believe in the ETH, DEX & NEO. Cox it is a good technology, projects and it is a very brilliant team I think its price will be grown in future, I prefer you to invest in this coin now.
Activity: 42
May 07, 2018, 01:20:26 PM
ETN, EOS, ETH, TRX and NEO is best . I suggest to buy them and hold for long term. Just patience
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
They are so unstable and unpredictable, they can jump up and down driving me crazy, I`m just a bounty hunter here, holding my poor alts, lol.
Activity: 175
May 07, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I believe coins with great potential are NEO, ADA, PRG and XRP. The reason I prefer these coins is because they are working on great projects and there technology is brilliant. I think these coins can survive for longer period. I suggest to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 06, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
Of course, we have that it is time to buy as much as coins you can and before buying any coin you should research the market because they can decrease the price even lower. You can probably try bitcoin and dash coin right now they are going to be much more profitable in coming months. On the other hand if you are still thinking about investing in Bitcoin then you should know that getting a huge profit from Bitcoin is no longer possible because it has already reached such a higher Price scale but huge advantage we will get with Bitcoin is it has the largest Market in the Crypto world so if you sell or buy him you can do it instantly.
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
There are numbers of coins available now in market but it is really hard to choose the right one. According to me the 5 best coins which has a good future ahead are:-
1. Litecoin
2. Ripple
3. Wave
4. Neo
5. Dash
Pages:
Jump to: