Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 14. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
This ICO is interesting www.menlo.one. It has an upcoming token sale next month and plans to be an ICO market place where we can see all ICOs and actually buy them on the spot. Any thoughts about it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:01:49 AM
The price in trading is important, of course, but responsibility for all manipulation will be on you. So BTC is more potential, and what is about altcoins, here we can note ETH, Litecoin  and NEO or EOS.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:03:19 AM
POLY - platform for security tokens (I see big potential there)
AION - 3rd Generation blockchain
ELF - cloud storage solution
Zcash - cause I like it and I think everyone should have one coin in the anonymity space in their portfolio

Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
This platform is not only our future but also the future of many other countries, and over time it will unite everyone.  We will watch longer for the development of the company and hope that the team of this interesting and promising project will succeed! https://konios.com/
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
Yes now is my potential coin. 5 My top possibility is Bitcoin Ethereum, Minexcoin nxt trx If you would choose the Altcoin, select minexcoin, read their platform and investigate it yourself, I know you will like it too.
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
The potential currency is CMT. XRP, DGB.XVG you,
While the market is bleeding it can be green at any time
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
Elixir, Quanstamp, and a few other mores that are more than undervalued.
You will need to make your own research anyway, that is the only way that you will release that.
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 06:22:56 AM
crypto is a business that wants to experience a lot of money and choose high potential coin in the market. my research will increase the value in the coming years according to the subcoins Xvg Ada Dash and  Seth
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 04, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
Investing in coin with potential is the best way of taking profit out of cryptocurrencies. Search for coins which have long term use case. REMME is creating a security infrastructure and is right now working with several Bitcoin exchanges to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with an user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks.
Have potential coin is good with investment or holding because surely get huge profit, also if your coin have potential then there's no reason to worried about because you know they will be back normal again. And holding a potential coin is really good because they surely grow even there's fluctuate in the market, and in an investing you know you will never lose coin because it's has potential coin, that's why its better to have that coin when do holding or investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
What about LINDA and COLX ? Many crypto twitter tweet about these coins, the price also still cheap just about 25 sathosi. These coin just listed in small exchange like Cryptopia with low volume and marketcap, i think both coin can be huge if listed in bigger exchange.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
I keep a coin TRON, NEO, EOS and ENIGMA. The team of these projects is good and plans for the future are great . I think these coins will be a great success in the future. They should be in everyone's briefcase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 04, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
ethereum (eth), Litecoin (LTC), Neo, Bitcoin Cash and Tokenomy (TEN) are some altcoin which I think will be coins that have excellent potential in the future
agree with the coins you mentioned,
because it is ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and future tokenomy I think no doubt
Activity: 392
June 04, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
Investing in coin with potential is the best way of taking profit out of cryptocurrencies. Search for coins which have long term use case. REMME is creating a security infrastructure and is right now working with several Bitcoin exchanges to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with an user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks.
Activity: 188
June 04, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
Today, the crypto market offers a solid choice of platforms, it only remains to determine its priorities and carefully analyze the market offers.

In this case, I have some favorite coins. My favorite Cryptocurrency now of course, Bitcoin, it's still a priority. Then followed by Ethereum and Ripple which have a more stable price than others. Neo and Bitcoin cash is now part of the coin I like to invest. Just look at statistical developments and possibly change. In analyzing the favorite cryptocoin will differ from one head to another. I usually analyze it based on data and statistics on the market or coinmarketcap and other forums
Bitcoin is still favorite but for me i expect etherium as my favorite coin to invest in my portofolio.
After that following by other like Neo and Eos but i dont fill my asset with ripple. As you said that ripple is more stable and i dont like stable one since i feel more comfortable with agresive coin which can give us more profit chance in short time.
Activity: 195
June 04, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
ethereum, litecoin, stellar, neo, and all those are always goign to be the most profitable altcoins out there.
but just buy the top 5 - 10 coins that are on the market, they will never disappoint you.
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
Commercium - CMM
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
I think the most potent altcoin is neo, ethereum, and bitcoin. With their respective platforms, they are increasingly successful from day to day. Tens and even hundreds of altcoins are using their platforms.

The price of their own altcoin becomes very high, even usually a marker that brings a big influence on the ups and downs of prices. Millions of investors invest, trade and trade on their platforms.
Activity: 658
June 04, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
ethereum (eth), Litecoin (LTC), Neo, Bitcoin Cash and Tokenomy (TEN) are some altcoin which I think will be coins that have excellent potential in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
Despite the hate from crypto community I would put ripple (XRP) on top because they are really doing something. Something that solves a problem when it comes to money transfers. They have real clients may it be  individual or corporate. They are cooking something which will result to extreme adaptability and use case settings in financial sector worldwide. Also check ADA, ZIL, IOTA, EOS
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: