Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 16. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 08:13:43 AM
I would suggest HYDRO, they have a good project development team, developers and their project mainly focuses on security and blockchain encryption.
These are the other altcoins which for me has a great potential. XLM, ADA. VEN, NEM, ETH, BTC and NEO.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 20, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

640+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
To my list of the most promising cryptocurrencies for 2018, I would have carried out the following projects: Factom, Ardor, Zcash, Lisk, Nxt, Dash, Iconomi, Stellar, Stratis, Lumens. Almost all coins from this list can be obtained by mining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
Actually, it doesn't matter what coin you buy. All coins in the top 50 will rise as BTC rises. Then there will be good profits again. I always buy Neo and Waves. Plus new tokens like SONM and UNIVERSA. And my last ICO was Lympo. Lympo's gone up super well
Activity: 79
May 19, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 18
May 18, 2018, 08:55:33 PM
I would suggest that you look at DADI,CARDSTACK, POA, these are three very good projects.
DADI creates a decentralized cloud storage system, and CARDSTACK creates a decentralized software ecosystem. Wink
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 10:22:15 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I want to say if there are 5 choices of my top coins
1) Ethereum
2) Bitcoin
3) Litecoin
4) Neo
5) Ripples
This is a coin that I think is good to invest long and has great potential to invest
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
I believe that all coins have good potential and they have different values and abilities. Like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero and dash I believe that this coin has good potential and is also very good for investment.
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
The most potent coins are bitcoin, ethereum, and LTC. I trade in this crypto world for about 3 years, and I always use the coin. bitcoin is the main coin, and all market prices always follow bitcoin prices, ethereum is a very widely used altcoin favorite. btc, eth, and ltc is a long-term investment.
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
themselves need to analyze, seek and draw conclusions. you think that you will simply be taken and shared with the necessary information. you are a competitor
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
A lot of promising coins are on the market now. Just open the coins rating by capitalization and you can safely invest in the first top 10. But I also want to focus on one project called HTC (Trinity Network Credit) Off-chain solution for scale-out NEO and the applicable standard tokens for NEP5. Analogue Raiden Network for Ethereum, Lightning for Bitcoin. Although the NEO blockchain does not suffer as much from network scalability issues, the speed of transactions, compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin, in the future, when many distributed applications will work, this solution may come in handy. Trinity provides real-time payments, low transaction fees, and privacy protection for NEO assets. Potential 300%+ during the year.
Activity: 9
May 16, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
My five potential coins are NXT, EOS, XMR, NEO, IPFS, where NXT and EOS have changed the potential of the underlying digital money, and the price is also in a relatively low position
Activity: 119
May 15, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
I think to choose the top 5. It is very difficult because it all has advantages depending on each budget we have to buy it. But I think for the future ETH, NEO will occupy the market in the future. Because these two things are very interested in the market.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

I only have 1 coin to suggest for those people who are starting to trade in cryptocurrency and that is eth coins because the price today is very cheap but still it was guarantee that you will earn profit since the value will grow even more.

Indeed. Ethereum is the coin that shows potential, better than the other coins. On the other hand, Bitcoin is one of the best as well. These coins are the recommended coin to use, to invest and to trust because they provide better management, well-organized and well-established coin. They provide bigger profit and ensure that they are trusted and never fails. These are the king and queen of this cryptocurrency world. Though sometimes they have flaws and negativities, they still grow and maintain to be on top. Trust these coins and expect something good things will happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

I only have 1 coin to suggest for those people who are starting to trade in cryptocurrency and that is eth coins because the price today is very cheap but still it was guarantee that you will earn profit since the value will grow even more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

I am taking the advantage too, whenever the market is failing because the coins are way too cheap. Anyway I am holding these coins, BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC and Ripple, I chose this coins because they have potential growth in the market which sustainability won't be a problem in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
I prefer the tokens of the decentralized exchanges KNC, 0x and OAX because I'm confident that the demand for them will grow, which means that the price of these tokens also has a huge potential for growth.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
My top five coins I would choose to keep and are good for the long tern are ETHERUM, STK, WAVES, STRATIS AND FUSION. These are my top picks for coins with potentials
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
If I am private, choose 5 coins that I think are nice like
ETH
LTC
IOTA
WAVES
NEO
And I think it will make me a lot of money in the future. But if you want to make a big profit, you can get Altcoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
May 15, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

for me, no matter the coin is popular or not. but the most important is seen from various angles and examined carefully. because of the many altcoin we are given many options to be profitable. well this is the hardest part in any quest in speculation. so, analysis and research always take part in addition to experience.
Pages:
Jump to: