Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 201. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello Potcoin Community,

We are excited to announce we have launched www.PotcoinJoint.com, a dedicated community forum for the Potcoin currency,

FREE Potcoins Rewards Program, http://www.potcoinjoint.com/free-potcoin-rewards , Get 5 Potcoins just for registering and submit your first post/topic.

For a limited time, get FREE Potcoins for helping grow the PotcoinJoint community.

Interested in getting involved and getting FREE Potcoins? Feel free to contact us, we are always looking for Potcoin fans to join the team.

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers
Activity: 31
Any Idea on when the next halving will occur? I would also like to see potcoin stabilize but hopefully at a higher price than what it is at right now.

The next halving is 280,000 blocks after the first so it will occur at block 560,000. Right now we are at block: 287,511 so the next halving will occur about 7:00pm USA East Coast time on 9 October 2014. Assuming that we really hit 40-second blocks for the next 272,489 blocks to take 126 more days.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Something is up and it's not small either,

There is a buy wall at 1:15pm CST on Cryptsy of 4.87 btc (over 534,000 Potcoins) at 913 satoshi.  I'm telling you something right now, your average Joe isn't going to be buying that much at that price unless they know something big is coming. 

Just my gut, but this coin is a keeper.  I believe 1 year from now, even mining 20 Pot per day will make the average miner very happy.

There's probably a pump incoming.  Typically they will pad the buy walls with a large order to make it look like support, and then slowly move it up as the price rises.  When they're ready to dump, the pull the buy wall and crash the price.  If the someone starts selling and it starts eating into the buy order, they will pull it.  It's a good way to spot a PnD.

-Fuse
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Something is up and it's not small either,

There is a buy wall at 1:15pm CST on Cryptsy of 4.87 btc (over 534,000 Potcoins) at 913 satoshi.  I'm telling you something right now, your average Joe isn't going to be buying that much at that price unless they know something big is coming. 

Just my gut, but this coin is a keeper.  I believe 1 year from now, even mining 20 Pot per day will make the average miner very happy.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It was stable before, it's no more or less stable than prior to the change. The biggest difference is the average price has dropped. It's floor used to be about 1400 satoshis, right now it seems to be 700-800.

But it's going to keep halving, just like it was going to do before the change. Both  versions had a halving schedule.

It's like people don't even read.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/POT/BTC

Click on "max".  I do not see a 1400 floor, except *maybe* two weeks in April.

I am just stating my opinion about halving to the developers.
I, of course, have no control over the schedule.

I focus on cryptsy mainly, I've never used mintpal. The floor was 1300-1400 on cryptsy for its existance, up until the failed 4/20 takeoff, at which point it's continually been on a downward trend ever since.
Activity: 33
It was stable before, it's no more or less stable than prior to the change. The biggest difference is the average price has dropped. It's floor used to be about 1400 satoshis, right now it seems to be 700-800.

But it's going to keep halving, just like it was going to do before the change. Both  versions had a halving schedule.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/POT/BTC

Click on "max".  I do not see a 1400 floor, except *maybe* two weeks in April.

I am just stating my opinion about halving to the developers.
I, of course, have no control over the schedule.
Activity: 107
Cookie...Cookie.
Since the coins per block reward was halved, I am happy to see that POTcoin has become more stable.
If POT can maintain stability for the next few months, POT will gain respect and become an attractive currency for serious business.

As of today, I do not see a need for another halving.
Mining and dumping still occurs, but it has been greatly reduced.
One more halving might not be a bad idea, but not yet.

Any Idea on when the next halving will occur? I would also like to see potcoin stabilize but hopefully at a higher price than what it is at right now.
Cookie...Cookie.
I´m creating a german speaking website for PotCoin... You can find it on www.potcoin.eu

I´d like to translate it into other languages, too and I´m looking forward to get some help from people in other countries in Europe!

For the launch of www.potcoin.eu I decided to start a WorldCup Tipping game with a small price pool! Feel free to join this game and maybe you can donate some coins to raise the price pool Smiley 

I am willing to translate into spanish for spain. PM sent.
Activity: 47
Hello Potcoin Community,

We are excited to announce we have launched www.PotcoinJoint.com, a dedicated community forum for the Potcoin currency,

For a limited time, get FREE Potcoins for helping grow the PotcoinJoint community.

Interested in getting involved and getting FREE Potcoins? Feel free to contact us, we are always looking for Potcoin fans to join the team.

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Since the coins per block reward was halved, I am happy to see that POTcoin has become more stable.
If POT can maintain stability for the next few months, POT will gain respect and become an attractive currency for serious business.

Activity: 33

Activity: 1
I´m creating a german speaking website for PotCoin... You can find it on www.potcoin.eu

I´d like to translate it into other languages, too and I´m looking forward to get some help from people in other countries in Europe!

For the launch of www.potcoin.eu I decided to start a WorldCup Tipping game with a small price pool! Feel free to join this game and maybe you can donate some coins to raise the price pool Smiley 
Cookie...Cookie.
Wondering if there is any way I can recieve an email alert when potcoin drops or rises to certain prices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://cryptos.email

Greatly appreciated.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Wondering if there is any way I can recieve an email alert when potcoin drops or rises to certain prices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://cryptos.email
Cookie...Cookie.
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Be berry berry quiet .... we're hunting POT !!!

I just want to say.. It takes alot of willpower to not be an very active contributor on this thread.  With that said, I really need to move back to Seattle.  Little Rock is crimping my style so terribly.   Anybodies know how I can get my dream job now at Zillow?  I had a telephone interview last time I was there, and the other ones got the job.  Ah well just getting my MBA and series 7 license so the coming crypto investment wave is hang ten!
Activity: 29
Be berry berry quiet .... we're hunting POT !!!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Crypto Vein The Largest POT P2Pool!
www.cryptovein.com

P2Pool with a twist
Guaranteed lowest DOA P2Pool
Current POT DOA : 0.45%
Finding POT Blocks every 10-15 min.

We have built a totally new way to mine on p2pools:
  • PPLNS has been replaced by PROP payouts.
  • Killed off P2Pools DOA Shocked
  • Alot of coins to mine
  • Profit Switcher (cash out to BTC)
  • Manual Switcher (No more re-connecting and setting user names in your miners!)
  • Low payout thresholds
  • Friendly chat community
  • Live Balance updates
  • Lots of live stats and graphs
  • 1% fee on manual mining
  • 2% fee on profit switcher

Join Now !

good promotion  ahahahah +1
Jump to: