Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 276. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Could you elaborate on this please? Many of us are unfamiliar with MazaCoin.

Basically the creator of the project, Payu Harris went around to the media touting Maza as the official crypto currency of the Lakota nation. Then it came out that one or two of the tribal leaders had never heard of it and people panicked and it lost a huge chunk of its value within 2-3 days and people have been all over the threads and twitter calling it a "scam" coin because it was sold on a lie. The thing is there is some evidence the Lakotas official lawyer and the economic development council did know about it but either way the seed of doubt has been sewn and people have panic sold and people who called it a scam are gloating about it.

So what i'm trying to say is what makes Potcoin the "official currency of the Pot industry", who speaks for the pot industry, how many pot dispensaries have adopted it, not saying I have nothing against the concept of Potcoin but I just find it funny how monkeys run at the sign of a white lie of Maza not being "official" yet are ready to throw money into a coin touting the same credentials of "official" status. It is this kind of madhouse behavior that is just turning me off from ALL alts in general.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Could you elaborate on this please? Many of us are unfamiliar with MazaCoin.
legendary
The circumstances are quite different.  

No, they really aren't. The homepage for Potcoin touts it as the "The Official Crypto Currency For The Cannabis industry"

HOPING it will become official is not the same as saying it is official. Sorry but this is the same semantic BS people used to drive Maza into the ground and it boggles my mind people will tarnish the rep of Maza yet go and buy this like crazy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Is there an official currency of the pot industry?  I'd think that would be "greenbacks", you think otherwise?
legendary
Activity: 812
I'm going to be pissed if this goes to the moon, after Maza being hammered over the use of the word "official", idiots are ready to propel another coin masquerading as the "OFFICIAL!" crypto currency of the pot industry!

??

The circumstances are quite different. 
legendary
I'm going to be pissed if this goes to the moon, after Maza being hammered over the use of the word "official", idiots are ready to propel another coin masquerading as the "OFFICIAL!" crypto currency of the pot industry!
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
hey people glad you like the 3D coin.
you are right about the binary I just wanted some binary text so potcoin is what I tried firs.
any suggesstions on what else could be written there ?

cheers
miau
What about 01000110011100100110010101100101011001000110111101101101

that equals "Freedol"    are you sure  Smiley ?
Yeah I'm also getting l or m depending on which converter I use... Curious?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
you are right about the binary I just wanted some binary text so potcoin is what I tried firs.

cheers
miau

that equals "Freedol"    are you sure  Smiley ?
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Very few selling... once the buys pile in again.. we going to see a very steep rise.

these are some people selling who bought at 1000, once cleared, should not take long to break 3500 and onwards from there. sit tight, and watch potcoin grow

Indeed Smiley Very exciting stage Smiley Cant wait!

cheers
miau
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Very few selling... once the buys pile in again.. we going to see a very steep rise.

these are some people selling who bought at 1000, once cleared, should not take long to break 3500 and onwards from there. sit tight, and watch potcoin grow
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

cheers
miau
Hello,

here are some tests I made for fun and cos I like POT Smiley
still working on it when I grab some free time so any suggesstions are welcome.
I wanted to keep the simple design but give it a real look.will make some animations also once we are happy with the looks of the coin.

dont mind many pictures POT has that effect on me Smiley

share some POT if you like it Smiley
PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh

like this very much

Excellent use of textures!
The binary script on the face of the coin could be more meaningful in translating back to PotCoin = 01010000011011110111010001000011011011110110100101110000
Activity: 157
I like this coin.

It will be rising soon...

keep your eye on it.

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Hello,

here are some tests I made for fun and cos I like POT Smiley
still working on it when I grab some free time so any suggesstions are welcome.
I wanted to keep the simple design but give it a real look.will make some animations also once we are happy with the looks of the coin.

and some geometry details

dont mind many pictures POT has that effect on me Smiley

share some POT if you like it Smiley
PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh

like this very much
pot coin is the solution

http://www.policymic.com/articles/78739/banks-aren-t-accepting-legal-marijuana-money-here-s-why

we could easily be sitting on a $100m market cap

$5million revenue in first 5 days. hold your pot coins
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Difficulty is ramping up fast!

Potcoin difficulty chart

Pot is in high demand now!
Jump to: