Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 277. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

This is exactly the wrong kind of merchant.  Under treaties signed by all civilized countries this is a controlled substance and the developers of this coin should immediately end their support for this vendor.  

This is atrocious and idiotic and exactly why other similar coins have become jokes.

did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom. clearly says if your country allows it, buy if not don't. nothing wrong with that. it is their duty. i do think they should just have a list of countries they can trade with based on their laws. this way they can make sure it is only posted to those countries. now what the buyer does with it is none of their business.

its a developing store, things will change.

this will be a law abiding coin. as more merchants begin to use pot coin the demand will shoot massively. if pot coin gets regulated before bitcoin, now that would be something.
ok now im trolling
your hilarious dude, and delusional, or apart of the scam

So volume is at 100 BTC on CryptoRush now...

You can quit trolling...

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
you were saying this when we were at 2200 you were wrong then and will be wrong again, that its going down, well your wrong again watch it break 3500. some will take profit more will buy.

you can sit back and watch us break $1million at a time all the way to $100m

Not wasting time on haters we are moon  bound we arll know it there ain't even a million up for sale that shows this is a keeper coin...... thinking we are stoked about 2000 satoshi is crazy compared to what we will be saying next week and the week after that
Activity: 756
I didn't even know the DEVs are officially launching this coin on 4/20. If this is true and how they will promote it would be massive! I think we could all contribute on 4/20 in some way or form.

We could see mktcap in the millions and POT trading for 0.10USD after the launch. This is all realistic numbers, this coin is so undervalued.
give me one solid reason its undervalued, besides, that you say it is. lol
their is none
 your fake 100,000 investment? rofl
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I didn't even know the DEVs are officially launching this coin on 4/20. If this is true and how they will promote it would be massive! I think we could all contribute on 4/20 in some way or form.

We could see mktcap in the millions and POT trading for 0.10USD after the launch. This is all realistic numbers, this coin is so undervalued.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Guys, It's start.

Potcoin will be rising like aurora coin.

Don't sell and give your amount to nobody..

PS. when is KGW accpeted to POT?

KGW was added and activated I think about a week ago
Activity: 157
Guys, It's start.

Potcoin will be rising like aurora coin.

Don't sell and give your amount to nobody..

PS. when is KGW accpeted to POT?
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine PotCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated
see that 900,000 potcoin dump?? thats 18btc you just gave the pumpers/devs/whoever, 1/4 of YOUR ENTIRE VOLUME ON THE DAY, IN ONE DUMP! and that was the people supporting your price up. now their gone, with all your money. they will slowly collect at low prices again/mine/already have more big stacks, and do it again in another week, month, whatever
once you understand these patterns, THAN you can make some real money, by being one step ahead of them
and all this happening the day of a 100,000 dollar investment is SO FUCKING OBVIOUS ITS THE SCAMMER DEVS FUCKING YOU PEOPLE OVER
and then all the miner dumpers jump on the coin, and dump it back down. cycle starts over
Activity: 686
you know what is awesome, i mined like 2 btc worth of pot the first day, and sold at 4300 to some poor noob Smiley was it you maybe??
i make a living off mining/trading alts now, but sure, whatever you say

seriously doubt it as i wasn't around then. but i would seriously doubt you selling at 4300. anyway lets see how good your observation has been since you been trading. we will all find out soon enough.

People were selling that high.  The prices were insanely inflated back then.

no i mean i doubt he is good at knowing when to buy/sell
lol, want a screenshot of my 10 antminer farm that i payed for with my first 2 months profit?? i knew to sell than, cuz the same shit happens to every coin. it gets way overhyped early, then dumped, then later on (now) will fluctuate up and down, mainly from the same few people (large stacks) pumping the coin. also, miners of the coin, will pump the coin to dump a bunch of coins they have been mining for days. its how these markets work, all these coins are the same.

we will know soon enough

note all coins go through pump and dumps but at the end it's not short termers who win, its those who see this coin is headed some where. there will be up and downs, not everyone will hold/sell, but in my experience this is no pump and dump happening here. normal trading where some people take profit and more people buy in. this fall from 3500 are buyers who bought under 1000 -1500. once they have cleared it will pass to 4000, then again at 5500 profit, and back up again. this ain't stopping.

Activity: 130

I think it will get into the top 25 in due time.
you know what is awesome, i mined like 2 btc worth of pot the first day, and sold at 4300 to some poor noob Smiley was it you maybe??

seriously doubt it as i wasn't around then. but i would seriously doubt you selling at 4300. anyway lets see how good your observation has been since you been trading. we will all find out soon enough.

People were selling that high.  The prices were insanely inflated back then.

lol, want a screenshot of my 10 antminer farm that i payed for with my first 2 months profit?? i knew to sell than, cuz the same shit happens to every coin. it gets way overhyped early, then dumped, then later on (now) will fluctuate up and down, mainly from the same few people (large stacks, devs, big miners) pumping the coin. also, miners of the coin, will pump the coin to dump a bunch of coins they have been mining for days. its how these markets work, all these coins are the same. just cuz yours has the name pot in it, doesnt make it ANY differant
you should be paying me for this shit! but fine, dont listen
my main point, you need to see, is, i did say people can make money. but its a select few, mainly the people in the know, controlling the price, of a coin with such a small market cap, i could control your price with 20 btc

People were selling that high.  The prices were insanely inflated back then.

Activity: 130

People were selling that high.  The prices were insanely inflated back then.

update:1900 already
pumpers got their btc, everybody run!!!
haha yes i was saying that, at 2200. and i look when its at 3500, and theirs been a WHOPPING 10 BTC IN VOLUME SINCE THAN. YA, THATS REAL PRICE MOVEMENT
just look at the order books, theirs a few ppl trying to keep it propped up, its so obvious for anyone whos been in this game >3 months

lets see where we are later on, don't edit this post

we will see what you have learned in 3 months
Jump to: