Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 278. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
update:1900 already
pumpers got their btc, everybody run!!!
haha yes i was saying that, at 2200. and i look when its at 3500, and theirs been a WHOPPING 10 BTC IN VOLUME SINCE THAN. YA, THATS REAL PRICE MOVEMENT
just look at the order books, theirs a few ppl trying to keep it propped up, its so obvious for anyone whos been in this game >3 months
Activity: 686
you were saying this when we were at 2200 you were wrong then and will be wrong again, that its going down, well your wrong again watch it break 3500. some will take profit more will buy.

you can sit back and watch us break $1million at a time all the way to $100m

This is exactly the wrong kind of merchant.  Under treaties signed by all civilized countries this is a controlled substance and the developers of this coin should immediately end their support for this vendor.  

This is atrocious and idiotic and exactly why other similar coins have become jokes.

did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom. clearly says if your country allows it, buy if not don't. nothing wrong with that. it is their duty. i do think they should just have a list of countries they can trade with based on their laws. this way they can make sure it is only posted to those countries. now what the buyer does with it is none of their business.

its a developing store, things will change.

this will be a law abiding coin. as more merchants begin to use pot coin the demand will shoot massively. if pot coin gets regulated before bitcoin, now that would be something.
ok now im trolling
your hilarious dude, and delusional, or apart of the scam

oh not you again, dude we don't need your advice, if people listened to you on hour ago they would have regretted it, were now at 3500. yea yea i know what your gonna say pump. its getting boring now.

guys anyway i can filter users on here
you dont seem to understand, that you HAVE NO VOLUME STILL. PRICE DOESNT MATTER, IF THEIRS NO VOLUME, BECAUSE IF THEIRS NO VOLUME, YOU CANT SELL FOR THAT PRICE, OR IT IMMEDIATELY GOES DOWN
this will play out just like i said, i did say IT WILL RISE, BUT FEW PPL WILL END UP MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT STILL
i think you mean back to 2500 already, cya at 1500 tomorow. maybe 5 people will make money off this coin, the dev and his 4 scammer buddies
now before someone has a heart attack, it is a edited image. just showing the future if all goes well

This is exactly the wrong kind of merchant.  Under treaties signed by all civilized countries this is a controlled substance and the developers of this coin should immediately end their support for this vendor.  

This is atrocious and idiotic and exactly why other similar coins have become jokes.

did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom. clearly says if your country allows it, buy if not don't. nothing wrong with that. it is their duty. i do think they should just have a list of countries they can trade with based on their laws. this way they can make sure it is only posted to those countries. now what the buyer does with it is none of their business.

this will be a law abiding coin. as more merchants begin to use pot coin the demand will shoot massively. if pot coin gets regulated before bitcoin, now that would be something.
ok now im trolling

oh not you again, dude we don't need your advice, if people listened to you on hour ago they would have regretted it, were now at 3500. yea yea i know what your gonna say pump. its getting boring now.

guys anyway i can filter users on here
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

ok now im trolling
Merit: 503
Weed documentary on CNN, we have to keep on... Great Documentary
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom. clearly says if your country allows it, buy if not don't. nothing wrong with that. it is their duty.

It also says "discrete delivery" which is code for "we'll pack it so your postal employee won't know it's contraband"

So? I don´t want my postal guy to know what is in the package period.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
did you not read the disclaimer at the bottom. clearly says if your country allows it, buy if not don't. nothing wrong with that. it is their duty.

It also says "discrete delivery" which is code for "we'll pack it so your postal employee won't know it's contraband"
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
God I love PotCoin.
This coin is here to stay and has been unvalued from day one.

This is exactly the wrong kind of merchant.  Under treaties signed by all civilized countries this is a controlled substance and the developers of this coin should immediately end their support for this vendor. 

Where can you buy shipped-to-you pot seeds?  Are you in spain?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top

This is exactly the wrong kind of merchant.  Under treaties signed by all civilized countries this is a controlled substance and the developers of this coin should immediately end their support for this vendor. 

Don't buy it if its ilegal for you. Its not ilegal for everyone.

Check your local jurisdiction. I certainly can't buy them, but that doesn't mean others can't.

Just like many others out there i won't sell my potcoin,as i am a believer in this coin,and after all the good news surrounding the  pot industry in the US,big things will happen with this coin.Just look how much we would have all made if we bought pot stocks at the beginning of the year Wink

currently pot will bring in $13billion dollars of revenue, this is to rise to $100billion a year. banks are not too keen on allowing pot sellers depositing revenue from pot,

potcoin is a perfect alternative. weed is to be the biggest cash crop for the usa. if other countries legalize it, it will be worth 100s of billions of dollars. as potcoin may break the law as people can conceal how much they sell, this could be the first cryptocurrency to be regulated. this could make us millionaires, no way am i selling. this is going to be in the top 10.

this hasn't had a official launch yet and we have had investments, merchants accepting payment, 9th in social media presence.  your coins now can be worth 1000 times more.

we will hit $1million market cap in next 4-5 hours, and then watch the big money come. then onto a bigger exchange where the even bigger money comes.

we have dedicated dev team, creating a coin to dominate the legal drug market. this is not like any scam altcoin. potcoin is being used to trade other altcoins too
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Just like many others out there i won't sell my potcoin,as i am a believer in this coin,and after all the good news surrounding the  pot industry in the US,big things will happen with this coin.Just look how much we would have all made if we bought pot stocks at the beginning of the year Wink
potcoin was announced the 9th most social media presence crypto currency
Activity: 658
I leave for a couple hours and there is 3 new pages.... did we just get people's attention??  This coin at a penny is a fucking steal great job for everyone holding out... don't help these guys try and dump and buy twice as much back!!!!!

THEY SEE THE POT ENTIAL!!!!! I am not selling a single coin have no interest... I have been here since we started not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!

Twitter- needacoin feel free to join me

Also great job everyone for making this happen we are only starting official launch is 4/20!!!! Now go tell a friend he/she needs potcoin... enough pot for everyone Smiley
Jump to: