Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 91. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Also, on your website, nice spelling error. Under simple and secure, you put potCoin and everywhere else it's PotCoin. Please use spelling consistency. Also on your potcoin locator, all those locations are fake. Go look at https://www.smokecartel.com and it accepts BITCOIN, not Potcoin. I can't believe no one does research or uses there logic and believes the crap you guys feed your community.

THIS SHIT IS A CRAZY SCAM, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT WILL COME CRASHING DOWN ANY MOMENT.

Still searching for the asp amongst the lillies. Your ugly and unrighteous judgment tells me to stay in Potcoin. Dispensaries are not necessary for Potcoin to succeed - the Mary Jane Community is.

Please explain how this coin and the marijuana community are tied. I am trying to help you guys, there are lies everywhere.

You really should do some home work before ranting your new to potcoin and have no clue to its background at all by the sounds of it please use your time to research a little bit before you start asking questions and making statements that have already been answered long ago fool
Activity: 57
So if I understand this thread correctly, potcoin is a coin anybody can use to transact not just marijuana users alone. Even though potcoin is going under the banner of marijuana, it can be used for other types of transactions... I hope I'm correct.

You are Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So if I understand this thread correctly, potcoin is a coin anybody can use to transact not just marijuana users alone. Even though potcoin is going under the banner of marijuana, it can be used for other types of transactions... I hope I'm correct.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I Believe
Trying to install the 0.8.7.2 wallet on my mac. When i go to load it, it just says No wallet loaded and the loading screen just hangs and i have to force quit it.  But the wallet is loaded and it worked before. Any ideas? Is there a diff version i should be using? I am on OSx 10.9.5

thanks everyone
Activity: 644
Also, on your website, nice spelling error. Under simple and secure, you put potCoin and everywhere else it's PotCoin. Please use spelling consistency. Also on your potcoin locator, all those locations are fake. Go look at https://www.smokecartel.com and it accepts BITCOIN, not Potcoin. I can't believe no one does research or uses there logic and believes the crap you guys feed your community.

THIS SHIT IS A CRAZY SCAM, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT WILL COME CRASHING DOWN ANY MOMENT.

Really buddy?
You should feel proud of yourself for finding that horrific mistake on the website.
Come on, we got your opinion - your concern is very appreciated.

Now, if you want to have a sound debate about this, answer these questions:
- what's wrong with having alternative, industry-specific currencies?
- you ask "why potcoin, and not bitcoin?". I ask - why bitcoing and not potcoin?
- why is this a scam? because you don't like the idea or because you have some solid arguments to back that up?

Do you not read what I wrote? Why Bitcoin? Because it's the ONLY proven cryptocurrency that actually has merchant acceptance. No one even accepts Ethereum yet. Why is this a scam? Because it's all lies? Fake atm picture, fake dispensaries that DO NOT ACCEPT potcoin and the main argument is that if marijuana gets legal, this will boom. Please explain how in the hell does that make sense. How are you guys so blind?

Industry specific currencies are you kidding? Are there industry specific fiat around? You want CoffeeCoin, WoodCoin, PaperCoin, BBQSauceCoin, CondomCoin. Come on dude. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Also nobody really is going to argue the fact that the potcoin locator is all fake? You are just going to ignore all these facts dude? It's a pump and dump, happens to every single coin, good or bad. Don't get caught on the top. DO NOT BUY AT THESE PRICES.

Still searching for the asp amongst the lillies. Your ugly and unrighteous judgment tells me to stay in Potcoin. Dispensaries are not necessary for Potcoin to succeed - the Mary Jane Community is.

Please explain how this coin and the marijuana community are tied. I am trying to help you guys, there are lies everywhere.
Activity: 12

Really buddy?
You should feel proud of yourself for finding that horrific mistake on the website.
Come on, we got your opinion - your concern is very appreciated.

Now, if you want to have a sound debate about this, answer these questions:
- what's wrong with having alternative, industry-specific currencies?
- you ask "why potcoin, and not bitcoin?". I ask - why bitcoing and not potcoin?
- why is this a scam? because you don't like the idea or because you have some solid arguments to back that up?
Activity: 350

Activity: 344
I remember this coin from way back in the day. A lot of pages field, means that the name for the coin was a good one.
Of course it looks like a pump n dump. At first sight... that is, until you take this into account.

1. At least some sort of need for it: cash issue in cannabis industry
2. Validation: dispensaries & other merchants already accept it + PotCoin ATM's in Colorado
3. Timing: marijuana to be legalized in more states + Canada

How is this an exit pump?
And how is github a measurement of anything? What has been in development is not potcoin, it's the wallets and it's adoption

I just think some info has leaked and a few got the news early

1. It's called Bitcoin. Also if marijuana gets legalized, then there is no cash problem and people can use Bitcoin, debit card, credit card, you name it.
2. There are no dispensaries that accept Potcoin.
3. Once again if marijuana gets legalized then there is NO reason for potcoin.

That potcoin picture of an atm you do know is severely photoshopped lol. My god the pump and dump is strong with this one. You guys got so lucky some idiots decided to pump this crap.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
From a trader's prospective:

https://priceslide.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/potcoinpump1800/

this a post all about the potcoin pump and how to make this amount of money on future pumps!
Image of a possible @PotCoin ATM terminal?
http://btc12.com/thread-195.htm

That is fake news, its came out in 2014

Bagholders trying to post fake information to pump the desperate coin

^^^Typical myopic always searching for the asp amongst the fat purplish buds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Image of a possible @PotCoin ATM terminal?
http://btc12.com/thread-195.htm

That is fake news, its came out in 2014

Bagholders trying to post fake information to pump the desperate coin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Many bagholders will get rekt on POT

This looks like an exit pump

^^^Another myopic transmutation from yet another False Prophet of Pot Profits -
Potcoin has had no major dumps, people are buying and holding.
Potcoin is going to be a major paradigm shift in the cryptosphere - Potcoin has a potential community like no other.

Hold on, 2017 is going to be something powerful - just wait till the Android Wallet comes out.

Holy Helen  Shocked
Of course it looks like a pump n dump. At first sight... that is, until you take this into account.

1. At least some sort of need for it: cash issue in cannabis industry
2. Validation: dispensaries & other merchants already accept it + PotCoin ATM's in Colorado
3. Timing: marijuana to be legalized in more states + Canada

How is this an exit pump?
And how is github a measurement of anything? What has been in development is not potcoin, it's the wallets and it's adoption

I just think some info has leaked and a few got the news early
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Many bagholders will get rekt on POT

This looks like an exit pump
I have a friend who works at Deutsche. He likes to say "Price action already contains all relevant information".

So here's some information.

http://i68.tinypic.com/14wsn0w.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: