Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 92. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
i doesn't want broke this coin, but i recall a ccn wish has finished on shitcoin market whitout enter on pump market (polo)..so i think this coin is hyiped..fashion coin is popular like new bitch on street Cheesy..so if someone can explain me why potcoin is better that ccn maybe i will cross the street

name recognizability will be very helpful when coin gains traction later "how much?. 5 pots, cool done" (swipe the phone please)

which reminds me.... to enable POS, people are struggling with mining difficulty at the moment, hence the beauty of POS

sorry sorry, no more POW, been awhile... anyways have a great weekend all!

CCN was already POS

POT used to be Scrypt PoW and has now switched to Scrypt PoS. Many altcoins have made the PoS switch since it's more efficient. It's a smart move. Instead of spending $100,000 on a PoW miner that'll be outdated in 3 years, you can get coins and stake them on a $500 computer with minimal maintenance.

It's an Earth friendly green type of blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Asian manufacturers leaked images of the Potcoin terminals due to be launched in Colorado
https://twitter.com/mogemogeponpon/status/784821828623577088
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
PotCoin is working with government entities to make sure everything they're doing is legal. There's lots of potential for this coin to handle tracking of product, which is required by law. It would save a lot of time and money for dispensaries. Of course bitcoin "could" do this but PotCoin "is" doing this.

A good point people new to potcoin dont understand potcoin has been working hard to to be the only coin fit for the leagal cannabis industry from day one any doubters please do look into the history of potcoin and what its community has been doing to fulfill its goal
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
i doesn't want broke this coin, but i recall a ccn wish has finished on shitcoin market whitout enter on pump market (polo)..so i think this coin is hyiped..fashion coin is popular like new bitch on street Cheesy..so if someone can explain me why potcoin is better that ccn maybe i will cross the street

Potcoin will simply dominate the world because of the already deeply established freedom loving and anti-banking sentiment of 'Mary Jane's' Community -

This article convinced me to quickly gather all the Potcoin I can:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card

lol..u have good dude ! his role is already took by those :

name recognizability will be very helpful when coin gains traction later "how much?. 5 pots, cool done" (swipe the phone please)

which reminds me.... to enable POS, people are struggling with mining difficulty at the moment, hence the beauty of POS

CCN was already POS
DAO ↔ DApp
http://www.potcoin.com/ is probably the best cryptocoin website that I've seen.
Have myself set up to help handle the influx from critical-mass adoption of Potcoin -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1208533875898880/
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

Potcoin will simply dominate the world because of the already deeply established freedom loving and anti-banking sentiment of 'Mary Jane's' Community -

This article convinced me to quickly gather all the Potcoin I can:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
BTC is too expensive to buy, with POT people can afford it (at least for now), later to purchase legally the product or anything related to it

great example of a niche' coin, never sold one, sentiment: hold

and if this is a pump (sometimes is here or a diff coin) its pretty darn big one and very well coordinated (congrats if so) close to half a mill USD...

out of curiosity checking poloniex trading patterns, its quite easy to tell

analysis done, all I can tell you we are going higher , how I determine this please don't ask  Cool
DAO ↔ DApp
PotCoin is working with government entities to make sure everything they're doing is legal. There's lots of potential for this coin to handle tracking of product, which is required by law. It would save a lot of time and money for dispensaries. Of course bitcoin "could" do this but PotCoin "is" doing this.
Activity: 237
i come looking for info on Potcoin get confronted with lots of edrama  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided basura
Wow....Nice orchestrated exit pump

Feeling bad for the poor bagholders

Rot in hell scammers

Cheesy  Any good news caused this big pump? I don't get it cause this coin is dead for long time.

Pump and dump scam....was easy to hop in, now nobody knows what top will be and it will be a game of musical chairs.

Yes Potcoin will overtake Bitcoin LOL. You all deserved to get burned on this coin honestly.

Thanks for posting your bullshit -
gives us all a chance to promote Potcoin more, keeping this place active.

Ha ha ha - your intentions are having the reverse effect . .  Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

Not a sham or scam coin never said this coin will take over bitcoin but help with the Cannabis Industry

for people who said they were going to leave and don't are sham people because they are not people of their word.

Potcoin great community great people Goo day to those who can make up own minds to future investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Rot in hell scammers

Cheesy  Any good news caused this big pump? I don't get it cause this coin is dead for long time.

Pump and dump scam....was easy to hop in, now nobody knows what top will be and it will be a game of musical chairs.

Yes Potcoin will overtake Bitcoin LOL. You all deserved to get burned on this coin honestly.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Rot in hell scammers

Rot in hell scammers

You're not "feeling bad" for anyone you phony fuck. Your myopic and disingenuous disposition is taking it up the ass -
Look for Potcoin to be the major score in 2017.  

BTW, you're already rotting in hell, it's evident by your demonic attitude.
I wish you all the best, people need to make mistakes in life, it's the only way to truly learn

Oh yes, you and your phony tone of concern, posturing yourself as the great crypto authority - bashing Potcoin because you support ICONOMI.
Joke.

Hillary Clinton and the Bush Crime syndicate FEAR Potcoin more than Bitcoin or any other crypto.

The present and potential Potcoin Community is what the Establishment Drug Lords fear.
Activity: 546

Rot in hell scammers
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I wish you all the best, people need to make mistakes in life, it's the only way to truly learn
Pages:
Jump to: