Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 93. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Explain how the legalization of marijuana where anyone can go buy it with cash, credit card, check, Bitcoin, barter if they wish.....why will people need to download and install and learn how to use potcoin and where is the benefit of potcoin over ANY other currency. Wake up if your asleep, and if you are willingly scamming, shame on you.

Yourself and your partners here are becoming a broken record.

Go read
Go to the Potcoin website
Read on Federal bank laws on having a legal Cannabis business.
Safe guarding merchants with not having a lot of money stored in the shop.

So I'm going to ignore you guys now.

And good luck with trying to stop something that is already greater then you.

But again the Potcoin community wishes you well with life and happiness. Because we go no where with hate but great to open and discuss how we can go forward

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

to be spot on on what point where you should focus on in the video 3:15 or just watch the full video and make your own mind up.

I can give you the answer but I'm not going to because again good sir as Potcoin themselves have posted just above your post Links to great source explaining what Potcoin has done and will do.

Again thank you for people can read. The community wishes you well. Take care Late reply from me I promise xxx

But yeah the Answer are in front of you i don't need to remind the community please read the links from trusted sites that potcoin has listed.

And by the way i LOVE Vice wicked magazine still have some when they use to hand them out for free in Bricklane.

They also do great video Vice on youtube but do miss those Magzzz, i don't mind even paying for them with fiat or Potcoin Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Explain how the legalization of marijuana where anyone can go buy it with cash, credit card, check, Bitcoin, barter if they wish.....why will people need to download and install and learn how to use potcoin and where is the benefit of potcoin over ANY other currency. Wake up if your asleep, and if you are willingly scamming, shame on you.

Go read

But again the Potcoin community wishes you well with life and happiness. Because we go no where with hate but great to open and discuss how we can go forward

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2016/04/20/legal-marijuana-sales-triple.cnnmoney?iid=EL

to be spot on on what point where you should focus on in the video 3:15 or just watch the full video and make your own mind up.

Please explain how Potcoin will be better than using Bitcoin?

Please explain to me the logic that the governments will allow people to buy Marijuana legally without being traced or able to be accounted for? Are you seriously kidding me dude.

Safeguarding merchants? Last I checked credit/debit cards store 0 cash in a merchant shop. If marijuana gets legalized, banks will begin to accept it and cash won't be necessary. Once again all your reasonings are reasons to actually NOT use potcoin.

PEOPLE WAKE UP AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

Go read

Altcoins aren't like stocks, they can't go bankrupt. If anything being around for 3 years and doing nothing scares me. Now you are all trying to pump based on hype that makes no sense or has NO BENEFIT to this coin or anything to do with this coin.
Are you guys dumb? What solution does potcoin bring to the table and what does legalization of marijuana have to do with this coin? Nobody will accept this potcoin dude, you need infastructure, regulations, so many things. There are plenty of currencies to buy weed with and if anything adding a specific cryptocurrency to buy weed complicates everything, doesn't make it easier. It's pretty easy to buy with cash right now....how are you going to force technology on pot smokers rofl. This project proves you can literally make any Altcoin and brainwash people.

True, all noobs post are marijuana news that is irrelevant to this coin

IM sure we will see a lot of rekt fomoers and bagholders that will cry to their mommy

And its clear to see no brain washing is needed when people who are actually educated read the vision and mission statement of what Potcoin is doing to make themselves as a totally different and independent currency from Bitcoin where many flaws like double spend where people are reversing the transaction so the merchant losses out.

And clearly people like yourself are hurt that whatever digital currency you may be devoting your life to is failing.

Most business will not be able to have banking available to them as federal law will restrict them.

Potcoin is going to do Wonders to merchants to accept as a secure payment, and not loose any money in fear of getting robbed.

So please read articles know what happening with the laws of Pot becoming legal and how big this industry will become even 1% of what revenue of the growth of legal sales will be amazing for Potcoin.

so please stop your negative hate because attitudes like that just make yourself look foolish.

First of all did you just say Bitcoin has a double spending issue? Second do you really think they will let legal marijuana purchases be untracked and anonymous? Are you kidding me here? Potcoin will not do anything different than say any legal marijuana merchant accepting Bitcoin or any other crypto. You are 100% a scam from your statements that the legalization of marijuana has ANY benefit to this coin. Please all stay away from this project, it is a clear scam. It's riding on the legal marijuana hype that does nothing for us, if anything makes this project completely useless and the lack of education most people have in crypto.

And suddenly your some sort of Guru to know whats a scam coin or not, if this coin was a scam then why has it been around for 3 years again please read what Potcoin is doing.

www.potcoin.com

It seems to me that your may be really be upset with this coin for no reason, also the community who support this coin is not blind and not going to take any negative remarks from someone like yourself who may be trying to tarnish a steady coins name with developers who are actual leaving road maps and letting the community know what they are doing to get adoption to be a great currency for the marijuana industry.

Im ont a bag holder i have a small amount as i want to actually book a ticket go to the lovely land of the USA and use my Potcoin in a legal state .
And also why would I or anyone using this coin to be Anon about it MARIJUANA would be LEGAL!!!
Why hide and until federal banks accept Marijuana legal industry which maybe until the year 2020, the merchants will then be able to prove legally where, who and when they made legal Marijuana sales to pay correct taxes and do business the honest way.

Here again is a video from CNN MONEY please i can tell you can read I'm sure you can watch and listen to you are clever as everyone else in this world to make up their own mind because we as people are trying to make a world a better place for trade and knowledge.

Are you guys dumb? What solution does potcoin bring to the table and what does legalization of marijuana have to do with this coin? Nobody will accept this potcoin dude, you need infastructure, regulations, so many things. There are plenty of currencies to buy weed with and if anything adding a specific cryptocurrency to buy weed complicates everything, doesn't make it easier. It's pretty easy to buy with cash right now....how are you going to force technology on pot smokers rofl. This project proves you can literally make any Altcoin and brainwash people.

IM sure we will see a lot of rekt fomoers and bagholders that will cry to their mommy

And its clear to see no brain washing is needed when people who are actually educated read the vision and mission statement of what Potcoin is doing to make themselves as a totally different and independent currency from Bitcoin where many flaws like double spend where people are reversing the transaction so the merchant losses out.

And clearly people like yourself are hurt that whatever digital currency you may be devoting your life to is failing.

Most business will not be able to have banking available to them as federal law will restrict them.

Potcoin is going to do Wonders to merchants to accept as a secure payment, and not loose any money in fear of getting robbed.

So please read articles know what happening with the laws of Pot becoming legal and how big this industry will become even 1% of what revenue of the growth of legal sales will be amazing for Potcoin.

so please stop your negative hate because attitudes like that just make yourself look foolish.

First of all did you just say Bitcoin has a double spending issue? Second do you really think they will let legal marijuana purchases be untracked and anonymous? Are you kidding me here? Potcoin will not do anything different than say any legal marijuana merchant accepting Bitcoin or any other crypto. You are 100% a scam from your statements that the legalization of marijuana has ANY benefit to this coin. Please all stay away from this project, it is a clear scam. It's riding on the legal marijuana hype that does nothing for us, if anything makes this project completely useless and the lack of education most people have in crypto.

Like cryptocurrency and marijuana have NO connection and NO benefit to each other, in any way shape or form. This coin is doing nothing for the marijuana industry either. I think the developers saw this video and got inspired.

https://youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
its really making high i have it from 500 sat and keep chasing buy low and sell high earn some btc from it but i forgot to place my buy a last two days and i was shocked with the price jump oh well need to assess if timing can bring me luck again. keep it up make it high more pot dev. hahaha

a month, year, decades from today, people will be kicking themselves they did not hoard all the Potcoin they can now at 1200 -1400 sats - happens all the time.   
its really making high i have it from 500 sat and keep chasing buy low and sell high earn some btc from it but i forgot to place my buy a last two days and i was shocked with the price jump oh well need to assess if timing can bring me luck again. keep it up make it high more pot dev. hahaha
nice pump let's wait for all the whining bagholders Wink

i would advice everyone to stay out of this ...

Ha ha ha, you mean "advise"? ^sounds like an XMR Bagholder...keep watching POT and weep . .
POT is on the Dance Floor...here to thrill us forever: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMu1ABkwLu8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 324
nice pump let's wait for all the whining bagholders Wink

i would advice everyone to stay out of this ...
POTCOIN is damn too high

The big dumps will be bloody

Now that BTC is rising, everyone are selling ALTS

Lots of accumulation under 150 sats, so this thing aint gonna end well.

Will end up just like NAUT BURST and other pump and dumps

Good luck bagholders
THANKS!!!!!...sold half on double got heaps more left

Ha ha ha - Nice.
Potcoin is here to be High - and were going higher.

Potcoin is on the Dance Floor boys!!!

This is only the very beginning . .

The Beginning is Here . . . .
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
POTCOIN is damn too high

Good luck bagholders
THANKS!!!!!...sold half on double got heaps more left

Activity: 546
POTCOIN is damn too high

Good luck bagholders
Pages:
Jump to: