Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 61. (Read 42181 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
I am also interested in helping test the new network, have been lurking for the past couple of weeks myself. Also I think the POS distro, or the captcha distro is fine whatever you decide please attempt to make it fair. Lastly take it easy dude, you are undertaking a huge project and it is paramount you take your time. Have a wonderful day or night wherever you are!  Smiley

Thank you for your support! its messages like these which keep me devoted to this project.

Small modifications:
        -  Donators list now updated
        -  Testnet updated.

A bounty is now available for a skilled user to set up a forum for members, supporters & donators to communicate without limitations, also to be the main location of announcements & updates, to claim this bounty you will need to PM me with your previous work and examples, and be accepted by myself.

Bounty 0.02btc from the fund.

A narrow question to my followers, what feature would you like to see the most implemented alongside a DAG chain with a privacy base? I'm attempting to grasp an understanding in to what you, as cypherpunk's & supporters value the uttermost.

felixando
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I am also interested in helping test the new network, have been lurking for the past couple of weeks myself. Also I think the POS distro, or the captcha distro is fine whatever you decide please attempt to make it fair. Lastly take it easy dude, you are undertaking a huge project and it is paramount you take your time. Have a wonderful day or night wherever you are!  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This is not up to you, this is my project, i will release it how it is, at the top of the page it says [PRE-ANN] which stands for pre-announcement, which means it is a non-complete project. I'm not quite sure who you think you are telling me i cannot speak until its complete, but i can assure you, i can and i will do as i wish.

i'm only one person, whilst juggling PM's, posts, coding & real life, can be quite challenging, so i have chosen to prioritize accordingly, this is not a multi-million dollar project with 18 team members, its just myself. I have dedicated myself to the project and it will be completed, if your not happy with that response and want a insta-release-pump-and-dump-isntant 9999%gain then you may want to look elsewhere, this is not the project you are looking for, this is a genuine idea which was formed into a project which is being actively developed, once released will be one of a kind and have real world use.

felixando

If you use donor funds correctly, this will greatly speed up the process of developing a code and putting it into practice.

I agree that this is your project, but it is being developed for the entire community, and this should be taken into account.

I wish this project to achieve its goal in the shortest time. I hope everything will be as good as possible!

I would also like to add about Distribution, the best method will be that which will be accessible to all and should not be complicated. 1) Captcha (today there are many different captcha's with a high protection from the bots), 2) Or use some easy browser game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
So you deleted the previous post accusing you of copy/paste the transitive reduction. You delete whatever you don’t agree with?

Also I didnt get any reply to my previous question. You said that with the 'Transitive reduction of G' there will be more privacy ontop of zk-SNARK’s. Why is that?

Ok^

But can you give us a quick and dirty summary now? It doesn't need to be perfect

*He has deleted my posts as well

Well to my mind transitive reduction has nothing to do with privacy. How do yo add more privacy on top of zk-SNARK’s? Also, why did you delete my previous posts?
Activity: 27
Sounds like everyone needs to chill.  If you think it's a scam, don't donate.  Donating is a huge risk and that's why the Dev is offering a large reward to donors if and when the code is ready to be released.  Also, a project this size will take months for one Dev so be patient.

this. everybody wants to donate but be 150% sure its not a scam and also huge profits  Grin
Activity: 1
Sounds like everyone needs to chill.  If you think it's a scam, don't donate.  Donating is a huge risk and that's why the Dev is offering a large reward to donors if and when the code is ready to be released.  Also, a project this size will take months for one Dev so be patient.
Activity: 1
Been following this thread for a few weeks. Looking forward to hear of more developments! Particularly interested in how distribution will take place. Thanks
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
hello dev ,when will this project lanuch,can you give me a timeline ?
Activity: 2
Sounds like a great project!

Combining the speed of Raiblocks and anonymity, wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 45
So you deleted the previous post accusing you of copy/paste the transitive reduction. You delete whatever you don’t agree with?

Also I didnt get any reply to my previous question. You said that with the 'Transitive reduction of G' there will be more privacy ontop of zk-SNARK’s. Why is that?

Ok^

But can you give us a quick and dirty summary now? It doesn't need to be perfect

*He has deleted my posts as well
copper member
Still no reply to my questions...

There will be a whitepaper release for technicals, with in-depth methodology of all functions, thank you for your interest and support.

felixando
Still no reply to my questions...
copper member
can we do something collectively about the copycat project MANTA?
I do recommend reporting the Manta thread, its an exact copy of this thread, without referencing.

felixando
Activity: 42
Watching this. But it had too negative feedback.

Activity: 27
can we do something collectively about the copycat project MANTA?
Activity: 2
Very excited for this project.  Can’t wait for updates, and to see the progress you have made!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
watching this. I asked a few questions via PM. I hope it turns out a success
copper member
Hi all, I'm getting some members accusing me of plagiarism, realistically the original post has references included, which have been used throughout the project.

felixando
Activity: 25
Hot damn, son!

Pages:
Jump to: