Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 62. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey felixando,
I'm really exited about your project and have been following closely for a while now. How do I participate in the testnet/do you still need testers?
Thank you i appreciate your support, ill add you to the list and you will receive a PM on trials.

felixando

Add me, too, please... Quite interested in it. Thank you!
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hey felixando,
I'm really exited about your project and have been following closely for a while now. How do I participate in the testnet/do you still need testers?
Thank you i appreciate your support, ill add you to the list and you will receive a PM on trials.

felixando

Can you please add me as well?

hi felixando, I'm a silent contributor for this project. I want to help as much as I could for the success of this project and I really believe in Stone and in you. I also would like to be part of the testnet participants. Could you also please add me as well? thanks!
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Why don'T you start developing and then collect some funds via donations?

Would build much more trust imho.
Activity: 19
I would like to join too. Can do small design works like creating icon logo for market cap and coin logo, have some expyrience width websites.
 Also would like to participate in testnet.
If your project have discord channel would like to join too.

Also you should think about one big problem DAG coins have now. Exchanges really lazy on something changing and they usually use one wallet. Latest DAG coin on the market just stuck in 3 exchanges on withraw because currently one wallet can hold around 6 transactions per second.
Activity: 60
Real interested in being part of the testnet trials. Please have me in mind. I am a designer, so if you need any support on the marketing front, I am around to help the visibility of the project and the community grow.
 Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Look interesting project
watching for announcement and updates
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I've been following this thread for 3 weeks, I'm very interested in the project! I believe this is been worked on with the best intentions!

Keep up the good work!

I am keen to get involved and have messaged you about helping out with the community.
Activity: 10
Hi real interested in being part of the trials. Please add me for when they are ready to start
Activity: 36
Hey felixando,

felixando

Can you please add me as well?
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hey felixando,

felixando
Activity: 5
I think we should consider some solution such as proof of stake. If people discover this project further down the line, it would be appealing for them to know there's solid technology & potentially some kind of fairly distributed financial incentive for running full nodes. We need to fix the mistake that Raiblocks made, and assure that there's an incentive to secure the network to acheive an expanding user base.

this. proof of stake to nodes would be the most elegant distribution model. and minor inflation = less volatility = better currency

i would also like to participate in the testnet
Activity: 1
Hey felixando,
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
This is a project that carries the author's dream, which is a follow-up project
copper member
Activity: 9

As you can imagine this is quite overwhelming, as i have payed the extortion to no prevail or modification to my limits, i'm looking at setting up a dedicated server with a forum for the Stone community.

I can help you with this. PM me?
Activity: 7
Hello

Very interesting project. Like another member suggested, have you considered setting up Discord or Telegram to interact with the community? You can crowdsource a part of the project (website, support, updates etc) if the workload is overwhelming. The community seems eager to help.
Activity: 28
it would be better if the distribution were through faucets
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I really suggest most of those guys here to let him work. As he stated it is a pre-announcement. Nothing more, nothing less. The project can be something big or can fail. That's what it is. If you are interested in the tech he wants to create then show your support or share your ideas. But posts containing allegations, greed and fud do not help anyone.
copper member
Activity: 9
Really excited about this project. I will be looking to donate. Do you have a minimum amount you accept?

Can I please participate in the testnet?
Activity: 19
@ felixando, since this is a fork of raiblocks  are you planning on achieving consensus in stone through a representative system?I would highly suggest to avoid a model like this.Rai Blocks lacks decentralization with the team controlling 56% of all Raiblocks and  therefore it hinders  potential future engagement in the technology and steers away newer individuals who are looking for a reason to join in. I think we should consider some solution such as proof of stake. If people discover this project further down the line, it would be appealing for them to know there's solid technology & potentially some kind of fairly distributed financial incentive for running full nodes. We need to fix the mistake that Raiblocks made, and assure that there's an incentive to secure the network to acheive an expanding user base.
Activity: 12
This is not up to you, this is my project, i will release it how it is, at the top of the page it says [PRE-ANN] which stands for pre-announcement, which means it is a non-complete project. I'm not quite sure who you think you are telling me i cannot speak until its complete, but i can assure you, i can and i will do as i wish.

i'm only one person, whilst juggling PM's, posts, coding & real life, can be quite challenging, so i have chosen to prioritize accordingly, this is not a multi-million dollar project with 18 team members, its just myself. I have dedicated myself to the project and it will be completed, if your not happy with that response and want a insta-release-pump-and-dump-isntant 9999%gain then you may want to look elsewhere, this is not the project you are looking for, this is a genuine idea which was formed into a project which is being actively developed, once released will be one of a kind and have real world use.

felixando

Hey felixando,

I have been following your project for some time as a silent contributor. If you need help or support, just let me know.

I am a webdesigner / webdeveloper from Germany with more than 15 years of experience in the field and would like to offer my help in the form of knowhow, server capacity or social media and / or marketing, as long as it supports the community and the project in any way.

If you need help somehow, just let me know.

Best regards from germany
trpx
Pages:
Jump to: