Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 12. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
When can we expect ICO will start? When is going to be whitelisting? What is minimum input in presale?
Activity: 35
Bounty and bonus plan will be announced before ICO starts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
We need more information about the bounty, guys, It looks promising, hype is big and large news outlets are in. Lets see some bigger news
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Any idea on when the terms of the ICO (and for instance the bounty campaign) will be communicated? Been quiet for some time. The Forbes articles are of course favourable, but not quite what investors want to know Wink

This is good for the project, exposure on Forbes is a great thing, but I was very disappointed not to see a place where one can sign up for newsletter in other to not to miss out on the token sale and news update

Please follow us on Twitter
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
For those of you interested in the rep-sale of CYPHERIUM I have found it is difficult to find info on this. This is the email I have received from CYPHERIUM:

Presale Price The pre-sale price is 1 ETH = 200 Cyphers. The minimum requirement for participating is 20 ETH for individuals and 250 ETH for institutions (effective starting from Dec 14, 2017). Cyphers during pre-sale is sold at a greatly discounted price. See more under ICO Price and Hard Cap.

It is possible that we further lower the minimum requirement in the future after gathering more feedback from the community.

How to Participate In order to participate the private placement, you need to register an account on our website at https://www.cypherium.io The registration is done through a private link which we will send you. During the process, we will ask for your personal information (as in compliance with KYL & AML rules). Upon checkout, you will be asked to create an account, which requires you to provide your email, password and personal information. Once the account is created, you can log in using the email and password you provided. You need to make sure all the information you entered is correct. There are also the terms and conditions that you need to agree to by checking the box. IMPORTANT: Due to regulatory uncertainty, you MUST NOT be a US or China person.

If you were to take further steps, please kindly reply to this email to confirm the intention and the approximate amount you are buying. After which we will send you the private link.

After which you will be asked to enter the amount to be purchased and an address to which you should send the ether will appear. Once the ether has been transferred, send us an email with your hash. We will actively monitor the activity in the address so once we have received the payment we will send you a confirmation.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cypherium/comments/7lrxy6/presale_info/?st=jbqefcm9&sh=63e6aef4

The ETH to Cypher ratio seems terrible unless the total token cap is quite low or this info is false.

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

This is good for the project, exposure on Forbes is a great thing, but I was very disappointed not to see a place where one can sign up for newsletter in other to not to miss out on the token sale and news update
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Crypherium , a change make fast on transaction with a fastest mineable that can make to revolution to grow
and make better for blockhain with multi - level governance to growing and make better.
keep supporting for this project,
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
If you're creating a blockchain with hybrid PoW/BFT then why do an ICO at all?
Activity: 80
waiting for the ICO date
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Looks very promising. Definitely going to invest in this.

Looking for the ICO Dates to be announced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Hello, dear administrator of this group. Can you please tell me if you are planning a bounty program for your project? I think a lot of people who want to talk about your community project!

Thanks for your interest. We will announce our bounty plan before we start our full marketing campaign.
Good afternoon! Thanks for your reply! Tell me please and where I can find this information?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Cypherium is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/cypherium/
Activity: 3
I have PM seeking pre-ico details however no replies till date
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Looks very promising! I looked at the Whitepaper but it doesn't say much about the token sale and ICO. Is there a blog or somewhere where can I read more about it?
I got a little bit lost here, can someone tell me when the actual ico starting or exact date has not been decided yet?

To be determined.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I got a little bit lost here, can someone tell me when the actual ico starting or exact date has not been decided yet?
Update: Cypherium's presentation at Consensus: Invest is now live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LU0CkVk5OWU
Hello, dear administrator of this group. Can you please tell me if you are planning a bounty program for your project? I think a lot of people who want to talk about your community project!

Thanks for your interest. We will announce our bounty plan before we start our full marketing campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: