Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 13. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Hello, dear administrator of this group. Can you please tell me if you are planning a bounty program for your project? I think a lot of people who want to talk about your community project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
It seems as the Cypherium team has given up on it? No updates, no posts...

I like the idea actually. But the marketing and activity are horrendous.

Thanks for your interest. We have major updates coming. You can also follow our official Twitter.

I am also looking forward to more updates from the team. The ambitions are high and the project looks promising. Would be a shame if the radio silence hurts the project.

A blog post maybe?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Thanks for your interest. We have major updates coming. You can also follow our official Twitter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Yeah hopefully they are just busy with other stuff and we'll get updates when they're ready. This one really looked promising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Activity: 17
Do you have bounty program?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Is this still alive? Why do people get their dead bodies raised? The ICO era has become bleak, give up on that idea, folks.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Where and when can i buy it?

The presale on the homepage is password protested.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I do not like the fact that the hardcap is set in uSD 25 million usd.. and the price of the token is in ethereum 1eth=200 in presale. No other info of total hardcap nor ico price.. very unorganized

I agree that 25MM hardcap for a pre-ICO seems a lot. Is it clear what bonus structure the pre-ICO participants will receive? If the bonus is high, this might cause a dump when the tokens reach the Exchanges.

Hope the team will clarify this. I am still very enthusiastic for this project.

Where do you get all these information about 25MM hardcap? Public presale is already active? No info on the website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I do not like the fact that the hardcap is set in uSD 25 million usd.. and the price of the token is in ethereum 1eth=200 in presale. No other info of total hardcap nor ico price.. very unorganized

I agree that 25MM hardcap for a pre-ICO seems a lot. Is it clear what bonus structure the pre-ICO participants will receive? If the bonus is high, this might cause a dump when the tokens reach the Exchanges.

Hope the team will clarify this. I am still very enthusiastic for this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Thanks for all of your interests. We haven't decided the date of public sale yet, but our private token sale is on-going. Regarding the bounty program, we haven't started one yet but welcome everyone to discuss Cypherium on reddit, medium, blogs and other media channel. We'll reward our early supporters.

Hello and thank you for sending the information. Is it correct that the pre token sale is NOT available to USA residents? JUst want to make sure we were reading it correctly. Thank you.

That's usually my default assumption about an ICO unless I hear otherwise.  I wonder what makes a token/coin creator willing to sell to US - I'd be worried about the laws if I was a dev.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

If presale hardcap is reached, then we will launch ICO at market price. The reason we use this practice is because during the presale period, we are in fact selling an agreement that can be converted to actual tokens in future. By the time of ICO, we will have a ready platform and be selling actual tokens. This will greatly reduce, but not totally eliminate the chance that Cypherium tokens will be considered as securities by SEC.

What? You need only 25 mln on pre-sale and than want more money on ICo? You are very greedy!
Activity: 35

If presale hardcap is reached, then we will launch ICO at market price. The reason we use this practice is because during the presale period, we are in fact selling an agreement that can be converted to actual tokens in future. By the time of ICO, we will have a ready platform and be selling actual tokens. This will greatly reduce, but not totally eliminate the chance that Cypherium tokens will be considered as securities by SEC.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Merit: 112
cypherium hope to can change for better in fastest transaction and mineable on blockhain network
and growing in future , for cypherium to all people in the world and it can be important to use
Activity: 6
Thanks for all of your interests. We haven't decided the date of public sale yet, but our private token sale is on-going. Regarding the bounty program, we haven't started one yet but welcome everyone to discuss Cypherium on reddit, medium, blogs and other media channel. We'll reward our early supporters.

Hello and thank you for sending the information. Is it correct that the pre token sale is NOT available to USA residents? JUst want to make sure we were reading it correctly. Thank you.
Merit: 112
cypherium , have a quality on fast on transaction , for mineable with a multi level so far this is a good for solution
and combination with a blockhain , that can make  a better , i read on whitepaper totaly is complete , and have a good team for building
Activity: 6
Update: Forbes talks about how Cypherium creates a more stable foundation for decentralized apps https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2017/12/08/debugging-public-blockchains-to-secure-ico-markets-and-prevent-a-crypto-crash

We own the name Cypherium.net so we are obviously rooting for you to become mainstream with this new/improved technology. If you ever feel a need to own this name please just drop us a note to [email protected] Again best of luck to your team. J.MC
Pages:
Jump to: