Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 15. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Hi everyone interested in this project, does anyone know what the total coin supply will be?
Activity: 209
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
Yes, the white paper seem very interesting, will be keen to invest
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.

@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Activity: 32
Do you have any dates for the ico or presale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Please let the smallest fraction of Cypherium be a Cytherea.
Activity: 1
Have not joined this forum until I saw Cytherium... emailed requesting ICO details, following here, twitter and Facebook...

Exciting times ahead!
Activity: 35
Can i Signup for Presale or Private sale?
What's the BTC minimum do you require to signup for presale?

Please send your inquiry to [email protected]
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
What's the BTC minimum do you require to signup for presale?
Activity: 31
Hi,

you should change your Telegram group to supergroup. I can't write anything now.

Thanks for your feedback. We discovered that we initially created a Telegram channel, which only allows admins to post. Please join our supergroup for discussion: https://t.me/cypherium_supergroup
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HI everyone! Just added Cypherium ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cypherium. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Seems an interesting project, keepin it under my radar....do you have telegram or discord channel?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Hi,

you should change your Telegram group to supergroup. I can't write anything now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
This project is looking interesting,

Once the ICO date and details come out, depending on the expected funding I will be interesting in registering for any presales that are going on.

Following closely
Activity: 1
I like this announce and white paper. No BS marketing in the OP of this thread and you can tell the guy in that Youtube video is a geek, he hasn't tried to go out of his way to market his coin because he is just passionate about Cryptocurrency and the technology he is bringing into the coin.

It's funny that launches like this go unnoticed but some coins with 100 billion supply and no tech can get $50 million in ICO funding.
Activity: 174
Merit: 105
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Waiting for bounty information. Tks
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Hello. Will the Bounty Company be held?
Pages:
Jump to: