Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 8. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I am curious if there will be a bounty program. The involvement from AmaZix is a pretty good sign. They tend to only involve themselves in above average projects  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I see amazix is now involved on telegram and say there will be an announcement tomorrow.  I assume since amazix is involved we will be getting an ico and maybe a bounty?

Why I don't see an update from OP about the announcement? So Amazix is going to run the show for the project? Haven't seen any of the teammates from amazix responding to this thread.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I see amazix is now involved on telegram and say there will be an announcement tomorrow.  I assume since amazix is involved we will be getting an ico and maybe a bounty?
I hope so too. This is the good way to spread the awareness about the project and earn some Cypherium coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I read about this project on Inc. The team seems solid.. I'm intrigued and looking forward to future updates Smiley

Me too, i really think this project can make a great addition to the blockchain community and bring something new to the whole crypto. Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Cypherium is slowly updating, and only the latest progress can be learned by telegraph, and developers are still working on it.
Public sale - q2. I think this tread won't stay so quiet for too long ... the project is getting some real attention especially closer to q2 sale. More activities on telegram channel. Wink

Where did you hear this? I've been following Cypherium for months now but I can't get any of the team members to tell me the status of the project. First we heard that their might not be a public sale anymore, due to the succesful pre-sale. Now there is a public sale?

I'd like to receive some information. Thanks.

I think it will be a good idea for you to join the telegram announcement channel  https://t.me/cypherium and too the regular one https://t.me/cypherium_supergroup
Public sale - q2. I think this tread won't stay so quiet for too long ... the project is getting some real attention especially closer to q2 sale. More activities on telegram channel. Wink

Where did you hear this? I've been following Cypherium for months now but I can't get any of the team members to tell me the status of the project. First we heard that their might not be a public sale anymore, due to the succesful pre-sale. Now there is a public sale?

I'd like to receive some information. Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
there seems to be no public sale yet, and no bounty or something, the question is
Why bother to post an ANN here?
Boom! Looks like some interesting update on Cypherium telegram - a snapshot of the current codebase of the Cypherium virtual machine (CVM)
https://github.com/cypherium/cvm

This is such a weird project. Great potential, but there is really no hype and the team does not really respond to questions, nor is there any other active communication to the community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I interesting this project.
I joined telegram Cypherium group. But I don't know how to by Cypherium token?
Here some one can tell me how to buy it? Or some information.
Thanks!
So , will the ICO happen?? And when?

Actually, there no ico, just a pre-sale. The public sale will start in q2 2018. So let's hope we can buy some more. . .
Activity: 252
So , will the ICO happen?? And when?
Activity: 112
This is the true definition of Blockchain Technology getting more decentralized
Good luck dev
Awaits more information on your project
This is one of the waited project in 2018, Great development team that have great knowledge.

Well they will first have to work on their exposure and marketing. I have not yet heard anyone talk about this project. Good projects need a buzz and some hype, to prevent flying under the radar for a long time.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
What is the contract address of that ERC20 token?

Already unlocked and available on EtherDelta?

Thx in advance for your help

This is not an ERC20 token
Activity: 28
What is the contract address of that ERC20 token?

Already unlocked and available on EtherDelta?

Thx in advance for your help
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I repeat we need better communication. I wish the team best. I will apply for a moderator or something else to spread the word and help to grow the community.
Pages:
Jump to: