Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 9. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Quick update about Cypherium project in Coindesk with a nice partnership with IC3 and the famous Pr. Emin Gün Sirer who advising Cypherium

https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-startup-cypherium-partners-with-ic3-for-scaling-research/

The team will leave Dubaï tommorow after participation at The Unlock Blockchain conference probably with some news, annoucements...

Stay tuned !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
When we can expect to hit the market? Any deals with exchanges so far? What about mining?  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
This is one of the waited project in 2018, Great development team that have great knowledge.

Indeed, really good choice as of investment and hope 2018 will make some new and better crypto coming to the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I will watch this project good pre-annonce, good advisors also.Any information on the mining part?Cypherium has the hype, potential but we as i said earlier, better communication is the key of future success.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
This is one of the waited project in 2018, Great development team that have great knowledge.

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
wait, the ICO sold out during pre sale??

ICO over before it started? wow, that was fast!

Unfortunately it is not the first time this has happened lately. ShipChain also did not get past the pre-ICO, since all the tokens were sold out already. Not sure how this can happen but hey, the goal of the team is of course to get funded  Grin
Activity: 4
Update: We are releasing our first/draft version of the Cypherium Virtual Machine Specification. This serves as a guideline for the internal development of the VM. The source code will also be available at the same repository when it's ready. https://github.com/cypherium/cvm

is there any public sale coming ?? and when ??
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

ICO over before it started? wow, that was fast!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hi there Smiley

I joined the pre-sale and made the payment about a week ago. After a while, I received an automatic message from the system, that payment was received and my order is now "processing".

After that, I also received a message by the team that they will confirm my payment and let me know what the next steps are. This was about 5 days ago and nothing happened.
Answered to that email a few days ago, but still nothing.

So is my payment confirmed or do I need to wait for the team to confirm? What's next?

Thank you!

Hi, when your order status changes from “On Hold” to “Processing”, it means we have received your payment and no action is needed.

That's good to hear, cos i had the same problem from 27.12. 2017 and was worried.
Activity: 283
Hi there Smiley

I joined the pre-sale and made the payment about a week ago. After a while, I received an automatic message from the system, that payment was received and my order is now "processing".

After that, I also received a message by the team that they will confirm my payment and let me know what the next steps are. This was about 5 days ago and nothing happened.

So is my payment confirmed or do I need to wait for the team to confirm? What's next?

Thank you!

Hi, when your order status changes from “On Hold” to “Processing”, it means we have received your payment and no action is needed.

So the automated message by the system is enough and no more confirmation by the team needed?
Activity: 35
Hi there Smiley

Thank you!

Hi there Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Update: We are releasing our first/draft version of the Cypherium Virtual Machine Specification. This serves as a guideline for the internal development of the VM. The source code will also be available at the same repository when it's ready. https://github.com/cypherium/cvm

So Presale is over, and there will be no ICO right? Only a public sale on Exchange. So my next question is:
When is public sale and on which Exchange?
Activity: 35
Nice to see what is going on on twitter, lots of people trying to get in and invest Cheesy
Activity: 65
I will watch this project. Good pre-annonce, good advisors also.
Any information on the minning part ?
Activity: 75
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Cypherium has the hype, potential but we as I said earlier, better communication is the key of future success . .
how we can participate in the private sale ? it is possible ?

3 posts above

I want to throw some money at you guys   Grin

Me too
This over inflated ETHER makes me nervous HODLer.

I finally managed to throw some money at them  Grin

Contact them at the email address listed on their website if you want to join the private pre-sale and if you're willing to invest at least 20 ETH
Really? I asked few weeks ago and they asked for 250 eth.
Still I am very interested in this project especially if it is now only 20 eth

20 ETH for individuals and 250 ETH for institutions, so 20 ETH minimum for the Private Sale.
Pages:
Jump to: