Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 10. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
how we can participate in the private sale ? it is possible ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
have to follow this one .Just posting just incase i forget about it  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Update: We have drafted the first version of Cypherium Virtual Machine Specifications. A prototype will be released in January.

Finally, something interesting, looking forward to it. Hope it won't be released on the last day of January. Grin
Activity: 47
I want to throw some money at you guys   Grin

Me too
This over inflated ETHER makes me nervous HODLer.

I finally managed to throw some money at them  Grin

Contact them at the email address listed on their website if you want to join the private pre-sale and if you're willing to invest at least 20 ETH
Really? I asked few weeks ago and they asked for 250 eth.
Still I am very interested in this project especially if it is now only 20 eth

20 ETH for individuals and 250 ETH for institutions, so 20 ETH minimum for the Private Sale.
Activity: 14
Any information on mining / premine available at this time?
Activity: 394
Merit: 117

Me too

Contact them at the email address listed on their website if you want to join the private pre-sale and if you're willing to invest at least 20 ETH
Really? I asked few weeks ago and they asked for 250 eth.
Still I am very interested in this project especially if it is now only 20 eth
Activity: 35
Update: We have drafted the first version of Cypherium Virtual Machine Specifications. A prototype will be released in January.
I am srsly thinking about to spend 20 eth to join this ico, but will there also be a way to get in cheaper ?

Doesn't look like, to be honest, i don't think you can get some coins cheaper than on presale.But, you never know for sure in crypto.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I am srsly thinking about to spend 20 eth to join this ico, but will there also be a way to get in cheaper ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I would like to do Croatian or Serbian translation, if possible, but we need better communication from Cypherium . . .
Activity: 47
Agreed, The Cypherium project is more than promising, strong team, strong advisors, strong vision and strong skills about to create a totally new blockchain (3.0) and it's the beggining...

Really happy to be part in Cypherium sphere
somthing new, im so interessed
It is something new, we are all excited about this project. The team is strong, and presale is running. Finally managed to get in presale Grin
Activity: 1036
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
the thread created at november 7, 2017 and it almost 2 months
is there any updates about crowdsale or anything in this project ?
Activity: 13
Fundamentally, how will Cypherium be different from Neo - do Neo also use PBFT?

I am wondering what impact the PBFT will have on decentralization?

Also wondering about ICO information?

Thanks Dev.
Activity: 347
 I am eagerly waiting for the announcement of the bounty program for this project
Activity: 210
When will US/China persons be able to join in? I'm very interested in investing but don't have 20ETH (I just got into crypto 2 weeks ago) and live in the US.

When you move out of US/China then you will be free to spend your own money. Grin
Activity: 5
When will US/China persons be able to join in? I'm very interested in investing but don't have 20ETH (I just got into crypto 2 weeks ago) and live in the US.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

Me too

Activity: 616
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

I believe the team is working on a bounty program. It will most likely be announced when the details regarding the token generation event (ICO) are also announced. I know it takes some time, but let's just wait it out!
Activity: 3
When, how, and what is the minimum I can buy? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: