Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 11. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Activity: 210
Interesting concept but i´m afraid to say that "Proof of Work" is the history not the future of blockchain technology. There are smarter ways to circumvent double spending and attacks.

Well none of the smarter ways have delivered speed that was promised. Whatever theory might say, results have to back it up. It is still open race with dag,hybrid pbft/pow,hashgraph,lightning,plasma and what not implementations. Anyone delivering capability to screw mastercard,visa will come out as winner for layman.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Interesting concept but i´m afraid to say that "Proof of Work" is the history not the future of blockchain technology. There are smarter ways to circumvent double spending and attacks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Is there a telegram group to follow the ICO?
I want to throw some money at you guys   Grin

Me too
This over inflated ETHER makes me nervous HODLer.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
I want to throw some money at you guys   Grin
Activity: 35

Does that mean the 3rd of January, or the 1st of March? There's two different formats for writing dates, which makes the date you posted ambiguous.

No ICO dates yet.
Activity: 28
So, my very basic understanding of the mining is that it's CPU based. What's to prevent someone with a botnet from mining a bunch of coins and taking up a large portion of the network?
Activity: 292
Merit: 265

Does that mean the 3rd of January, or the 1st of March? There's two different formats for writing dates, which makes the date you posted ambiguous.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
if needed, i will be glad to produce the Italian translations:

here my portfolio:
http://goo.gl/o8QwU5

CHEERS.

Activity: 292
Merit: 265
I do not like the fact that the hardcap is set in uSD 25 million usd.. and the price of the token is in ethereum 1eth=200 in presale. No other info of total hardcap nor ico price.. very unorganized

If presale hardcap is reached, then we will launch ICO at market price. The reason we use this practice is because during the presale period, we are in fact selling an agreement that can be converted to actual tokens in future. By the time of ICO, we will have a ready platform and be selling actual tokens. This will greatly reduce, but not totally eliminate the chance that Cypherium tokens will be considered as securities by SEC.

If the hardcap is reached what percentage of the coins will be left over for sale in the ICO?
Update: We give our website a new look. Happy New Year! https://www.cypherium.io/landing/index.html
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
20 eth is a limit or i can invest more than 20 eth in one transaction? I am Really interested in the project.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
This is interesting . I will bet on this and see how far it can go. It is a long timeline but somehow it will be productive specially if the concept becomes a realization.
We will launch a public token sale. The dates have not been determined yet.

One more reason to buy ether Grin
We will launch a public token sale. The dates have not been determined yet.
Activity: 259
Merit: 11
One of my favourite incoming icos. Legit team and nice project

Happy New Year! and what other coins have you bought?
Can i Signup for Presale or Private sale?
What's the BTC minimum do you require to signup for presale?

20 ETH
Activity: 47
We really need updates about the Cypherium project, even if the Presale is "ongoing" status, do you think you reach the Cap as you want and with no ICO, or it will be an ICO ?

There is a lack of communications and informations, it's too bad for this promising project...
Pages:
Jump to: