Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses - page 3. (Read 4564 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 14, 2017, 06:48:11 AM
Offering bonus from marketing point of view is not bad, these bonuses attract many investors however these days we see ICOs are even offering 100% bonus. This is scary.

Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 02:52:42 AM
I believe that bonuses attract investors, but the maximum discount is best 80%, not 100%. ICO should be of interest to investors, and not give out tokens for free, which in that case will quickly become useless.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

İt seem good project. I think it can be new ETN. At least profit is 3x or more. This tecnology is amazing. Good team good project hardwoking. The Most security..

Referal bonus link : https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=0QLPZ

if use my referal link gain extra bonus together. My team includes 89 people. Join us..

Join the TokenPay token sale with this code and receive up to 50% additional TokenPay coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 12, 2017, 10:45:28 AM
Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.

Pre-ICO dont give bonuses, they offer Discounts on purchasing Tokens.

it's probably the same... I mean mathematically you will not see any differences between bonus and discount
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Here for a good time, not a long time.
December 12, 2017, 10:38:56 AM
We considered the idea of offering bonuses but we believe that our business model, the market we are aiming at, and the fact that our ICO offers a high level of profit share to all token owners meant that we didn't want to do this.

We also took on board what Vitalik recently said when he voiced his opinion about ICO's which offer these types of bonuses. His last words on the topic were "avoid them".

That's not true in all cases of course, but we believe in what we are doing and aim to maximise profits for token holders on the tokens they bought. We also feel that bonuses can in a lot of cases, cause the price of tokens to fall immediately after the completion of the sale and again, we don't want to have that effect on our investors and wish to give them true value for their investment.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 10:31:54 AM
As I know IQeon ICO has a big discount in the first hour of pre-ICO.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 10:27:53 AM
that kind of big bonus is to lure people in my opinion...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 12, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Hi

i dont think pre ico bonus will harm the price of the coin later on dumping the coin after the token sale doesnt have much harm because the price will only recover after few weeks and about the 100% bonus the coin allocated some supply for it and low hard cap for the pre sale since they offered 100% bonus.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:21:03 AM
Hi

Pre-ICO dont give bonuses, they offer Discounts on purchasing Tokens.

Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 11, 2017, 01:44:16 PM
Well, I see the meaning in such bonuses. Such bonuses attract many investors and if the project collects funds for the realization of some idea or technology, then all means are good to collect the necessary amount. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 10, 2017, 07:09:22 PM
Hi

The guy I totally agree with you but in my opinion Pre-Ico in general should disappear. Let there be only ICO and a maximum of 15-20 percent for the very first investors
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
December 10, 2017, 07:03:25 PM
Hi

I agree with you. Such a great bonus, I would consider as a sign of the ICO-scam, the sole purpose of which is to get money from investors. Bonuses should be, especially at the Pre-ICo stage, but they should be in the amount of 20-30% maximum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 10, 2017, 07:06:06 PM
Hi

it make no sense for me, you are talking that it is bad, but you support an ICO that give big initial bonuses, so where is the logic of what you are saying?
but anyways, you have an example of ETN, bonuses of 50% on the beginning, and for now +/- 1100% (in a very short time)
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
December 09, 2017, 02:31:33 AM
Hi

I haven't seen yet a project that gives 100% bonus on pre-ICO, and maybe you can post here some link so I can see it. Mostly some ICO's I encounter only gives 10% to 40% bonus, which I think a standard bonus for a certain ICO. And if ever I see an ICO that gives 100% bonus, which sounds very suspicious, then probably I can tell that dude don't waste time on it, because they are so much obvious.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 09, 2017, 02:11:29 AM
I don’t think I would invest in any project that wouldn’t offer some level of pre-ico bonus. Somebody has to get the ball rolling and most projects will use this phase to gauge if they have the pricing right and also the real level of market interest. 20% to 30% works well in my opinion.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 01:49:09 AM
I don't think so.
spread project need a lots of attention ,pre-ICO is a good way to made it popular.
when the investors all know the project,they would begin join the project and made it successful
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 09, 2017, 01:21:37 AM
Hi

I agree that most ico don't need a high bonus to attract investor. I always look at what they are going to do and the whitepaper whenever i decide to invest and sometimes a high bonus become a negative aspect especially if i didn't join the presale because i have to worry about the potential dump by pre ico buyer who get token at cheaper price. If their product is good, they don't need bonus to attract investor like cindicator who offer no bonus at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:02:40 AM
i dont agree 100% with your statement because its not 100% that ICO is fail, i think if the project is good and all people interest with that project and invest on it, i think its doesn't matter about the 100% preico bonus, it will be great if the preico bonus is 100% and you participate on it
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 09, 2017, 12:40:36 AM
Hi

Most likely, there will be a significant amount of coins or tokens getting dumped with such very high bonus offers. But it is not the only thing that matters. The more important thing to consider is whether the project is good or not. That is the most basic thing to consider before investing in an ICO. Whether the bonus is too big or not will be considered a bit later. After all, it is does not tell whether the project will become successful or not.
Activity: 146
December 09, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
 In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. Pre-ICO bonuses over 40% are too high and raise a red flag, but sometimes even an ICO that is 2x the pre-ICO price can be a very good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: