Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses - page 8. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 19, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
Yes it will cause some ico fail if the early investor is dumper. They have many t9ken with much on sale. But if early investor can commit to not to sale their token untill project running it will be very good for the value of these token.

For now i like Cindicator, they have commitment to their tier 1 white list which every one invest $100k. They do a KYC etc..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2017, 07:24:55 PM
I think in some ICOs, they give participants big bonuses because there is no any other feature which attracts investors. Such ICOs with big bonuses fail.
For those ICO offering bonuses is not a bad idea at all. This a marketing strategy to attract more investors in their ICO project. Maybe an investors should make some research before investing their hard earned money.

Too many pre-ICP/ICO projects now. This is a lot of work for reading whitepaper.
Many of them hide the hash algorithm & volume  in the post. They are wasting your time that they even don't want you to know any technical indicators of coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
September 18, 2017, 06:31:43 PM
I tend to agree with the sentiment you put forth in the OP. If some participants get tokens too cheap or too many of them then yes this could and would cause a massive dump off. Best

to avoid those ICO and stick with ones that are fairer for all participants or offer a 10-30% discount at maximum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 06:28:45 PM
With what I experience yes. They damp their coins lower than the ICO price. I purchase during the ICO then after it is allowed already to sale I was surprised the price fall suddenly. But if you have participated during preSale or pre- ICO you benefited the most.

If you believe in the particular coin, it is always the right decision to participate in the pre-ICO or subscribe to the whitelist. If this isn't a scam, then the bonus will not be huge, but good companies always support those who support them first.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 18, 2017, 06:06:00 PM
In my opinion, I get why they do it but honestly it can bum me out when I see that in the last moments they start random bonusses, I just received an e-mail from electroneum giving a 50% bonus because BTC is up to 4k (their price is dollar pegged)
and another 50% bonus because you're in the bonus early.. like for real? I get the strategy but I also think that's a bit of a ''f*** you I don't give a f**88'' in my face.

I think bonusses should be kept to a pre-ico bonus and possibly a scaling bonus in the ico.

I liked the substratum bonus though where they offered a 10% bonus with 10% of the raised funds going into a jar for hurricane relief.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
Pre-sale bonuses is a good marketing strategy specialty with token sales it may attract lot of investors to buy their service yet not every ICO offers Pre-sale bonus so yes, if anyone wants to gain some good profits ico with pre-sale bonus is a good opportunity.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 05:53:55 PM
With what I experience yes. They damp their coins lower than the ICO price. I purchase during the ICO then after it is allowed already to sale I was surprised the price fall suddenly. But if you have participated during preSale or pre- ICO you benefited the most.
September 18, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?
I also do not like the idea of early bonuses, that makes people rush towards investing their money without taking the time to research the project and if the bonuses are very large then early investors will probably sell their coins and obtain fast profits with their bonuses.

What could be a reasonable bonus size in your opinion?
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 18, 2017, 05:05:24 PM
Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
I also do not like the idea of early bonuses, that makes people rush towards investing their money without taking the time to research the project and if the bonuses are very large then early investors will probably sell their coins and obtain fast profits with their bonuses.
September 18, 2017, 04:02:27 PM
foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

I've just found out a very promising one.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-artoken-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-content-exchange-2135473
It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyar-artoken-by-cappasity-extending-the-arvr-double-stakes-2141145

I've never thought about it, but actually, it's a great idea to earn some tokens even before the ICO start
September 17, 2017, 06:08:57 PM
foodcoin.io had a great multiplier bonus of 1.35 and 1.7 . Does anyone know of any others coming up in the short term?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-artoken-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-content-exchange-2135473
It seems like they've got a great potential of their tokens, also because they're gonna create a wide marketplace ecosystem for a visual content. That's cool! Just started reading their whitepaper, will see how it goes

That's really cool! It looks like you could have good bonuses if you invest early. Did you see their bounty campaigns? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyar-artoken-by-cappasity-extending-the-arvr-double-stakes-2141145
September 16, 2017, 10:50:00 PM
Hi

I just want to remind you that coins or tokens sold during the ICO are not just for the sake of pumping or dumping. Tokens or coins sold during the ICOs are used according to how their respective projects design them. You buy OPT or Opus tokens, for example, not for the sole sake of trading or exchanging. These are tokens that can be used to participate in the music community they are creating. You buy TFL, or Trueflip tokens, you are not only buying some other token for the sake of trading but to be used in their gambling site.
Totally agree with you, NJB18, but everything over 50-60% still sounds crazy... like 100% imo is abnormal Huh
September 16, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 08:47:36 PM
pre-ico with super large discount and only accessible to the close one but not public are just likes our traditional legacy corrupted financial and political world.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
We are currently looking for investors to pool together for upcoming ICO's to get pre-sale bonuses.
Check out our update website http://icobroker.trade/
Airtoken, Comsa and Snovio all have very good bonus when the pool is big enough.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 15, 2017, 12:45:50 PM
Hi

I agree. Prices just crash when they hit the market..
Activity: 18
September 15, 2017, 12:07:17 PM
I met many ICO projects bonuses with the different bonus amount, but almost no one can explain how it works, what should I do if I want to withdraw it, is it actually withdrawable, etc.. Undecided
Activity: 16
September 15, 2017, 11:29:14 AM
A confident project has less bonus. There is a self-confidence project is more less.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 09:10:24 AM
Bonuses are great, shows that the startup is rewarding the investors who are help building the project.

The thing is the more important thing is the actual startup. The team, whitepaper and concept are far more important than whether they offer bonuses or not.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 06:10:50 AM
Investments in ICO now are they effective? the market is increasingly bad. I just strongly recommend looking at the potential of ICO prior to investing.
Now, I just do not know where the market will go on when the BTC has decreased over 1500 $

Pages:
Jump to: