Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses - page 4. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:22:40 AM
Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?
I agree with you i personally not joining any ICOs with pre-ico token sales with 50% bonuses or above,it will cause the drop price of the coin after the ICO and be listed in the exchange.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
November 28, 2017, 09:19:47 AM
I disagree. It is unrelated to success. They pay you so you promote them, that's all.
I disagree but maybe we should have. Yeah we are promoting them but we should need or have a ensurance that this project will be loyal to us that until the end of ICO they are still there and they will not scam the participants.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 09:15:26 AM
I disagree. It is unrelated to success. They pay you so you promote them, that's all.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 08:53:30 AM
I disagree with your statement. I think the important factor is how much of a bonus.

I think it is a great idea to reward early adopters, we all can tell that once an ICO has raised a decent amount people start putting more into the ICO because they see it is less of a gamble.

Anything over 40% is a worry though, they shouldn't be willing to let go another 50% of their coins just in bonuses.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 28, 2017, 08:05:03 AM
Bonus are like fake discount. If every investor get bonus, so nobody get it. There is a lot of ICO out there that complete only first stage with pre-ico bonus then they are no interest after that and the other ICO part don't sell well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 07:59:43 AM
There more bonus in PRE-ICO to attract a larger crowd, and gather more funds, to achieve this you need good marketing.
Activity: 234
November 27, 2017, 12:51:09 PM
I think there is nothing wrong with having a bonus, my only concern is the percentage of bonus.

I would advise to keep away from any ICO that offers you more than 40%. No ICO should be willing to just throw their altcoin away just because you invested in them. It should be valuable and have a use, not just to raise capital.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

I think if on pre ico is more then 50% bonus  then it's just a possition to get more
money using the fact that people are greedy
Activity: 232
November 27, 2017, 10:50:42 AM
I agree, I do think 100% bonus is a very bad sign. Any valuable cryptocurrency wouldn't want to give out double.

Although I do think having a bonus is not a generally bad idea. I think it's a good thing that early adopters get a reward for believing in a altcoin, but it should be at the maximum 40% (and that should be if you invest a large amount of ETH on the opening days).
Activity: 222
November 27, 2017, 10:30:15 AM
Pre-ICO dont give bonuses, they offer Discounts on purchasing Tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 27, 2017, 08:44:23 AM
Having pre-ico bonuses is a business strategy likewise when you are starting your own business, you need to let people know that you are presenting someting successful and letting them to be part of your project. Having rewards for letting them invest in you is a good way to take things professionally.
That's exactly it, this is how you present your ICO to the community by offering them something worth their while. By offering rewards or bonuses or discounts in the beginning the ICO will attract more community and could help to the success of the project.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2017, 08:40:28 AM
Having pre-ico bonuses is a business strategy likewise when you are starting your own business, you need to let people know that you are presenting someting successful and letting them to be part of your project. Having rewards for letting them invest in you is a good way to take things professionally.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 27, 2017, 08:36:27 AM
I think that purchasing tokens in PRE-ICO at a lower price is a bonus itself. In ICO stage the token will probably cost more due to its supply and you that means you miss out on the offer of PRE-ICO.
This is why I do really love to invest when it is still on pre-sale state since you would able to accumulate more coins on lesser prices compared into its actual price later on but we should not really be blinded easily on these bonuses or discounts even no matter how low or good it is.The most important thing to be considered always is that we should really always select the potential ones because even if you did able to buy on discount prices if the project ends up on failing or scam then its still useless.
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 08:32:19 AM
Hi, Crowdholding just allowed ERC-20 tokens to build multipule currency platform.
So, we have another task for you: Give us links to pre-ICO businesses who plan to launch their pre-ICO after November. Give a sentence or two why you think they would be a good fit for CH and we will contact them. We will be active with reaching out to businesses already on the exchange and pre-ICO startups.

Leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
November 27, 2017, 06:56:10 AM
I think that purchasing tokens in PRE-ICO at a lower price is a bonus itself. In ICO stage the token will probably cost more due to its supply and you that means you miss out on the offer of PRE-ICO.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 06:03:52 AM
One of the best ico that i joined is Oyster who releases PRL coins and the first week participants of their coins has a bonus for joining their camp. The ico is also successful in selling their coins. I hope to find a campaign like this again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 27, 2017, 06:00:30 AM
The bonus doesn't  matter, as long as you conduct thorough due diligence before buying on a particular project you're all good. Don't buy on those crap ICO's no matter how big or small their bonuses.
Yes, totally agree, the actual project is important and the team is probably the most important element in an ICO.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 05:42:31 AM
Those who buy in pre-sale are always at the edge. I invest only in one ICO every 2-3 months and try to get in early at pre-sale (bonus works as a safety cushion/barrier for me)

Now I am looking at WorkPress - WPX

It looks very promising. 50% Bonus in Pre-sale starting on 1st December.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
October 29, 2017, 12:31:15 PM
Pre-ICO bonuses are are good marketing tool for grabbing more money and I understand it, but the drawback is that early buyers like very much to dump the coins they've got with a 30% discount to realize a 10-20% profit - and latebuyers get screwed...
Why do they have so many coins given out during the projects crowdsale. There is many projects that give out coins as a bonus and failed...so why continue with that strategy?
Activity: 85
October 27, 2017, 02:14:30 PM
Hey - here is a nice ICO offering good bonuses at pre-sale - the 40% is over now, but 30% still sounds good Smiley  - check at Modultrade.io
Pages:
Jump to: