Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 2. (Read 4275 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
I am pleased to announce you that the transactions are now public. Now please do your own research and try not to fud, otherwise it will hinder our credibility here. We plan to be 100% transparent, so feel free to ask any question before making hazardous claims. And try to help us a bit since we are trying to create a beautiful community where people help each other.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
This is not a scam  Angry

This is a scammer project. In the list of transactions that are allegedly conducted, there are no real transactions. In addition, this "company" asks for a password from the mailbox!

We are no scammers. Every transactions that are being displayed are the real ones. Investors can attest of this. On top of this, we do not have a legal structure yet, and we are entirely transparent for this.

No, we ask no password from the mail box. We ask a falcultative passphrase in case you lose they keys of your mailbox, for you to claim your funds even if you lose access to your mailbox. This is an emergency mode, in other words.

We obfuscated the transactions but you got the timestamps and the beginnning of the ID. It's a child game to find every transactions that are listed.

Give complete transactions and addresses on which funds are accumulated.

Alright. We listen to our community very seriously. We wanted to protect our investors in the first place because many ICOs do that. So we will unveil the transactions to stay transparent. I will keep you posted as soon as it is done.

well said  Cool
copper member
The Ancient
This is a scammer project. In the list of transactions that are allegedly conducted, there are no real transactions. In addition, this "company" asks for a password from the mailbox!

We are no scammers. Every transactions that are being displayed are the real ones. Investors can attest of this. On top of this, we do not have a legal structure yet, and we are entirely transparent for this.

No, we ask no password from the mail box. We ask a falcultative passphrase in case you lose they keys of your mailbox, for you to claim your funds even if you lose access to your mailbox. This is an emergency mode, in other words.

We obfuscated the transactions but you got the timestamps and the beginnning of the ID. It's a child game to find every transactions that are listed.

Alright. We listen to our community very seriously. We wanted to protect our investors in the first place because many ICOs do that. So we will unveil the transactions to stay transparent. I will keep you posted as soon as it is done.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

copper member
The Ancient
copper member
The Ancient

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Based on our checking this coin has a good project and good platform that will make this coin popular.
We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active.
Good luck and God bless to this coin.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
I see huge potential here, I hope the team can deliver.
copper member
The Ancient
Our Pre-ICO is live. We will launch our new Airdrop system tomorrow.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Great project i gonna buy some  Wink
Activity: 4
Great project ahead, participated, good luck!
copper member
The Ancient
If you got any question, do not hesitate in joining us on our Telegram !
copper member
The Ancient
Our Pre-ICO is now LIVE !
Activity: 137
 I have received key.
User name @ajinkya1396
Activity: 29
The future it's right now.
Great idea
Activity: 3
Hopefully the project LIMINALITYNET is successful Can we get confirmation email or something? Great job devs and am wishing you success.
copper member
The Ancient
Our pre-ICO begins in two hours  Wink
copper member
The Ancient
Any news for airdrop LIMINALITYNET. Could you post a bit more info about this token?  Nice to meet you!

Hi. Please read our whitepaper, visit our website, and watch our video. If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask it here or in our Telegram group.

why bot does not accept my mail

It should, if it does not that mean that you were the only one in more that 3000 participants that got this issue. Sorry for that.
Activity: 434
Any news for airdrop LIMINALITYNET. Could you post a bit more info about this token?  Nice to meet you!

Hi. Please read our whitepaper, visit our website, and watch our video. If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask it here or in our Telegram group.

why bot does not accept my mail
Pages:
Jump to: