Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 3. (Read 4275 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
Thank you for all of your support  Wink
copper member
The Ancient
We will temporarily suspend our Aidrop campaign this afternoon at 4pm, to foster discussions about our upcoming Pre-ICO.

Our Pre-ICO starts this evening at 6pm !
copper member
The Ancient
Any news for airdrop LIMINALITYNET. Could you post a bit more info about this token?  Nice to meet you!

Hi. Please read our whitepaper, visit our website, and watch our video. If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask it here or in our Telegram group.

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Joined.
I wish good luck to the dev and the development of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
alpha.deex.exchange
Joined, i hope Liminality make a bounty campaign in the future  Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
how can i participate in the airdrop ?

thanks
copper member
The Ancient
How can I read more about this project? Any social platforms for this project?

We had a beautiful reception on the first francophone financial forum, with more than 27 pages in a few days.
 www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3011927-54461326-1-0-1-0-lmn-liminality-une-intelligence-artificielle-autonome-inarretable.htm

And we are planning to begin our social communication on Twitter and probably Facebook beginning from January, on top of allowing Axi to start the Bounty campaign he offered us to organize.
copper member
The Ancient
I read the title and assumed you guys already had IBM partnership. However reading the Medium article about the partnership, it seems like you guys are still in the process of acquiring partnership.

Can you tell us the progress of this partnership? And please tell me it's not through some application on IBM PartnerWorld.

I'd feel more comfortable buying into the pre-ICO.

Hi. Sorry for the delay of the response, it was Christmas.

To secure our partnership, they require us to have a legal structure, on top of signing a contract that will entitle us to buy a set number of calls. In other words, as long as we get enough funds, we will get their approval. And that will happen before the ICO.

And of course it is not an application on IBM PartnerWorld, we are a completely independant team and even our product will progressively phase out their solution as time comes. We need IBM Watson to deliver our first product and that is why we are going to disrupt the market.

We will write a new article tomorrow since the previous one was well received. Have a nice day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Join the airdrop dev, thanks
And will support the project
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
when does the airdrop come into our wallets?
Activity: 7
Nice And Great Amazing Project we pray for its more successes in future's most powerful crypto market by crypto trade
Activity: 34
i love this bot system. these are good. participated and hopefully the project would go high. good luck devs.
Activity: 9
The idea LIMINALITYNET looks interesting, but there's not a lot of information. Interesting. What's the exchange you have planned? great work. best of luck
Activity: 1
Good luck for the project and hope the community will be a giant community in cryptoworld. Wink
Activity: 56
good idea for a project, thanks for the developers , took part in airdrop
Activity: 2
hell yeah lets wait for the aaairdrop
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Hello Dev, Any information about airdrop? where i can apply for airdrop? thanks
Activity: 434
I have a question if I checked in for the first time on ardrop should I do it again ?
Activity: 16
Activity: 119
Good project dear keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: