Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-SALE][ICO] Petro $PTR - Oil backed crypto currency launched by Venezuela - page 33. (Read 28472 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Who are you dude you sounds clueless, Maybe where you from you under a dictatorship but in our side it's a free world lol...If you don't like the topic just leave and mind your own business.. Cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Lol give President MADURO a call and let us know....hahahhah

Do you think this is fun? Petro has raised over 6 billions dollars. Why does it need to start such topic here? So, my question is logical.
Lol give President MADURO a call and let us know....hahahhah
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is there any confirmation from the president of Venezuela that this topic is not scam???
No I taught the same thing but no 0 in the other person amount just 5 decimals from 1 to 9, and I got 6 decimals from 1 to 9 🤔
Activity: 137
Merit: 5
I observed that some of us might have different decimal amount of mene (equivalent of satoshis), I received 6 decimal while another person I KNOW RECEIVED 5 decimals, what are your opinions on that....I believe it's relevant, also I was expecting more Petros than that , they definitely did not apply the bonuses so maybe more Petros are coming lol
Could it be that this other person received an amount which according to the list in http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NBC2LLR5W2NSH6MYI7O6PT7OF34CSL55L27ZXTQZ ends with zero?
I observed that some of us might have different decimal amount of mene (equivalent of satoshis), I received 6 decimal while another person I KNOW RECEIVED 5 decimals, what are your opinions on that....I believe it's relevant, also I was expecting more Petros than that , they definitely did not apply the bonuses so maybe more Petros are coming lol
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dude, russian involvement is proved,, scrollhread, couple of weeks we had a discussion on this

LOL the concept of "proof" and what the proof would be about is a comedy though. Brains washed and re-washed by US anti-Russian paranoia and propaganda 24/7 is a must nowadays.

Venezuela has very good diplomatic and commercial relations with Russia (and China and many other countries) and one of the companies that develops the Petro is Russian. Not a secret. Only Americans can be so dumb, racist and brainwashed to consider that an issue.
Luckily, I'm not an American. What I meant was not the fact that the company is Russian and it is very bad. But the fact what kind of company it is. If it was just a technology company fine no problems with that. But NEM is an affiliated company of Russian government, which purpose is to test instruments for money laundering for Russian regime
Does it really matter what are they using it for? It creates opportunity for people to own money in the form of cryptocurrency. What's so bad about it?
Activity: 34
Houston, we have a problem! Still haven’t received my Petro! Cry
No surprise. Although, remembering our conversation in the thread, I'm surprised you invested in the first place.

Besides, it's funny what timing for distribution they chose. Right before the elections
Activity: 30
Dude, russian involvement is proved,, scrollhread, couple of weeks we had a discussion on this

LOL the concept of "proof" and what the proof would be about is a comedy though. Brains washed and re-washed by US anti-Russian paranoia and propaganda 24/7 is a must nowadays.

Venezuela has very good diplomatic and commercial relations with Russia (and China and many other countries) and one of the companies that develops the Petro is Russian. Not a secret. Only Americans can be so dumb, racist and brainwashed to consider that an issue.
Luckily, I'm not an American. What I meant was not the fact that the company is Russian and it is very bad. But the fact what kind of company it is. If it was just a technology company fine no problems with that. But NEM is an affiliated company of Russian government, which purpose is to test instruments for money laundering for Russian regime
Activity: 20
[UPDATE] Petro distribution has started!

I have a first transaction on Sunday 6th May. Strange that the amount is not shown in the main bar of the wallet. It still shows 0. Is it the same for you?
The same. Mine also shows 0. And seems like I got less than I hoped. But nonetheless, finally they arrived
Activity: 35
Houston, we have a problem! Still haven’t received my Petro! Cry
Thanks mate, if my calculation is correct approximately $67 each Petro...for 9.5 eth  from the price of 45 days ago....
I received the PETRO....Amen....😊��💰💰💰

Congratulations! Would you like to share how much you paid for one petro?
Activity: 182

I have a first transaction on Sunday 6th May. Strange that the amount is not shown in the main bar of the wallet. It still shows 0. Is it the same for you?

It is the same. I am not sure why but I assume that the reason it is like that is because those are tokens that entitle you to eventually change them for real Petros once the Petro blockchain is ready.

I'm not sure, because the "Petro blockchain" is actually NEM. Maybe it's just how mosaics work or a defect of the wallet. Very little information from the Petro team...
Activity: 10

It is the same. I am not sure why but I assume that the reason it is like that is because those are tokens that entitle you to eventually change them for real Petros once the Petro blockchain is ready.
Activity: 182
This looks like the Petro pre-sale and ICO transactions (which are the same thing at the end of the day, just with different discounts).

Click on "Mosaic transactions" to see the amount of Petros for each transaction:

http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NBC2LLR5W2NSH6MYI7O6PT7OF34CSL55L27ZXTQZ
Pages:
Jump to: