Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-SALE][ICO] Petro $PTR - Oil backed crypto currency launched by Venezuela - page 32. (Read 28472 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 2
With no offense, from what I see here El Petro’s distribution is kinda messed up.
There’s no official confirmation, not everyone received petros, governmental sources don’t function and there’s a complete lack of information. If I were you, I would be like 24/7 nervous
It's a risky investment...It's clearly very shaky...For sure their communication skills is near 0
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
With no offense, from what I see here El Petro’s distribution is kinda messed up.
There’s no official confirmation, not everyone received petros, governmental sources don’t function and there’s a complete lack of information. If I were you, I would be like 24/7 nervous
I don't think they removed it but what is sure their website is very often down or in maintenance.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Petro official website is: www.elpetro.gob.ve
they removed the petro wallet for android.
Dude verify your source before screaming scam, it is the official mobile wallet the only reason why it is through telegram it's because Imperialist American somehow made it invisible when you try to find it on Google play....They recently made available the app through the official website. You out here trying to make me look as a scammer ,all I'm trying to do is to help people...

How do you know it's the official wallet on Google Play? Where do you see a link to any official site in the Google Play app page? Have you tried it, can you access your wallet? Be careful, cause if it's a scam you will lose everything.

Google keeps removing apps that are scams, 99% are apps related to crypto.
Dude you one special case, I told you to go look in the official website where they recently added the mobile wallet for download it is the exact same link  I used in the telegram link...stop spreading FUD in your own thread...OMG....
How do you know there are 200 transactions in total? That link shows the distribution from a single wallet.
That's why we call a blockchain a BLOCKCHAIN, the 200 transactions comes from a wallet with 20 millions Petros called Petro ICO/PRESALE.... Everything is well detailed ,first transaction occurred the 15th april then the 3rd may  and finally the 6th May...200 transactions ,if you bought some Petros you can see your transaction detail in the list...go look for yourself genius....
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NBC2LLR5W2NSH6MYI7O6PT7OF34CSL55L27ZXTQZ

Don't forget to clic on mosaic transactions once on that page.
Activity: 182
Dude verify your source before screaming scam, it is the official mobile wallet the only reason why it is through telegram it's because Imperialist American somehow made it invisible when you try to find it on Google play....They recently made available the app through the official website. You out here trying to make me look as a scammer ,all I'm trying to do is to help people...

How do you know it's the official wallet on Google Play? Where do you see a link to any official site in the Google Play app page? Have you tried it, can you access your wallet? Be careful, cause if it's a scam you will lose everything.

Google keeps removing apps that are scams, 99% are apps related to crypto.
Dude verify your source before screaming scam, it is the official mobile wallet the only reason why it is through telegram it's because Imperialist Americans somehow made it invisible when you try to find it on Google play....They recently made available the app through the official website. You out here trying to make me look as a scammer ,all I'm trying to do is to help people...
Expo Petro 2018
Maracaibo city, May 10-12.
#ExpoPetroMaracaibo2018
image1
image2
image3

Great to see this marketing efforts around the Petro, thanks for sharing. It's a shame the pre-sale and ICOs have been badly managed and so confusing for such an interesting and innovative project. I really hope they'll improve their communication and technical support around the Petro or its future could be at risk.
How do you know there are 200 transactions in total? That link shows the distribution from a single wallet.
For those looking for mobile wallet...

https://t.me/petrowalletandroid

[SCAM ALERT] That application does not come from the official website.
Could you please remove that link? It could be a scam, seriously. Let's wait to confirm it is a genuine, official wallet.
Did you receive your coins?
i'll buy menes when there are venezuelan exchanges selling PTR, so i can buy directly with Bolivars.
BTC and ETH fees are too high for me.

And how is Venezuela reacting to the Petro effects since you live there. Thank you
too soon to say something.
supposedly the venezuelan government is importing things with petros.

-----

Expo Petro 2018
Maracaibo city, May 10-12.
#ExpoPetroMaracaibo2018
image1
image2
image3
Glad to have received my coins,we need patience for the next steps...Did you receive your coins? And how is Venezuela reacting to the Petro effects since you live there. Thank you
also we only have like less than 200 transactions for the presale
and I'm personally in top 10 rich list lol what is going on
I like it though...
good question, we don't know.
remember that the transactions are manual, it's not an automated exchange.
maybe it's just one guy with a computer copying, pasting and sending.

there are exactly 200 transactions, wtf?
Is there any confirmation from the president of Venezuela that this topic is not scam???
Lol give President MADURO a call and let us know....hahahhah
he has a twitter account @NicolasMaduro
send him a message.

Why does it need to start such topic here? So, my question is logical.
wtf are you talking about?
this is not an official thread.
Petro has raised over 6 billions dollars.
Where did you find this number? Not even Maduro claims that the petro has raised that amount.
Mate you're right just checked the blockchain and the missing number is a 0 so all is good,also we only have like less than 200 transactions for the presale , and I'm personally in top 10 rich list lol what is going on 😬😂 I like it though...
Activity: 137
Merit: 5
Petro has raised over 6 billions dollars.
Where did you find this number? Not even Maduro claims that the petro has raised that amount.
Activity: 137
Merit: 5
No I taught the same thing but no 0 in the other person amount just 5 decimals from 1 to 9, and I got 6 decimals from 1 to 9 🤔
But in the list all amounts have 6 digits from 0 to 9. Don't the amounts you and the other person got agree with one of the amounts in the list? (Except for the trailing 0 in the case of the other person of course.)

http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NBC2LLR5W2NSH6MYI7O6PT7OF34CSL55L27ZXTQZ
Pages:
Jump to: