Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 24. (Read 12754 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Is a commission charged when signing smart contracts on the BitCourse platform? What is its size?

It is minimal commission - 0.1%.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello where can I get the facebook page link ?
Because last time I check your facebook was lead to group. I suggest you guys open facebook page. It's easier for us to get update.
Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588591031163493/
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Hello where can I get the facebook page link ?
Because last time I check your facebook was lead to group. I suggest you guys open facebook page. It's easier for us to get update.
Thanks
brand new
Activity: 0
Project planning is good, if the team can be in accordance with the project plan development step by step, I believe that this project can be successful, if the project is successful, those of us who hold coin, would also benefit not shallow, support the development team, team refueling
How can I assess the quality of the instructor in advance? Is there a feedback system, or will it be possible to view fragments of his previous works?

Good day will be present both options.
All information about the lessons and consultations will be recorded in the blockchain.

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?

The minimum threshold for payment for services on the platform is not defined. It can be worth 0.0000001 BCS.
Hello. Let’s suppose that I can’t choose one of several performers. Is the platform available for tenders?

No, but that's a great idea! Maybe we use it.

Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever?

Yes. They will lose the opportunity forever.

Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever

No, it is necessary that people will put a no-confidence vote to him for three times in order to make him lose the status of a judge.

That's right!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Is a commission charged when signing smart contracts on the BitCourse platform? What is its size?
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
I liked the look of the demo contained in the top thread ,, very interesting looks not confusing, this might make it easier for users a bitcourse platform like me that is new in the world of ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Quite convincing in the making of a platform based on personal teaching and consulting combined with blockchain technology .. hopefully can achieve success at the time of its official launch.
Activity: 47
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Activity: 266
How can I assess the quality of the instructor in advance? Is there a feedback system, or will it be possible to view fragments of his previous works?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever

No, it is necessary that people will put a no-confidence vote to him for three times in order to make him lose the status of a judge.
Activity: 238
Does the judge who has been suspended from a particular case loses the opportunity to be a judge forever?
Activity: 238
Hello. Let’s suppose that I can’t choose one of several performers. Is the platform available for tenders?
Activity: 294
Yes of course! It's a very serious vote. You must think before you do a vote of no confidence, because you may give a ban, if the judge win.
Thanks. It is very important for justice.
I will think about investments in your project.
Will the materials for the refresher course provided by the members of your service be regularly updated?

Most likely, we will give this opportunity to the partner.
Activity: 406
Will the materials for the refresher course provided by the members of your service be regularly updated?
Is it possible to order the development of a series of trainings for personnel? How much does it cost?

It's possible  Smiley We don't regulate this problem. It's must decide instructor and customer.

Is it possible to order the development of a series of trainings for personnel? How much does it cost?
yeah, interesting question, and each teacher will have his own program for studying?

Yes. Each teacher will have his own program for studying.
Hello. Can the platform participants be hired not by individuals but, for example, by companies and enterprises?

Hello! Yes of course they can! Corporations can hire entire staff of teachers for their needs.

Hello.
Can I put forward a vote of no confidence to a judge which, in my opinion, was bribed?

Yes of course! It's a very serious vote. You must think before you do a vote of no confidence, because you may give a ban, if the judge win.
Activity: 56
yeah, interesting question, and each teacher will have his own program for studying?
Pages:
Jump to: