Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 19. (Read 12754 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
A good project, I'm with you to the end, I like the design of your project
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is the first of it's kind. Teaching and consulting platform. It is going to be a great project. Nice one developer. Our generation needs to be educated especially people in the rural areas
Activity: 316
Wow it's a WOW a Teaching and Consulting Platform that running on Crypto Smiley it's a nice project and I think it will click on crypto world
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am still just going through this, so far so good it seems solid
Activity: 42
Wonderful Teaching and consulting platform
Very interesting project
Experience team
Best wishes
Regards
Activity: 56
Nice concept , i want to hold this coin for good future
Activity: 163
I love the fact this project is for education. As a student and a crpto lover, this is a great opportunity for me
Activity: 233
I like the idea very much. As far as I’m aware, this is the first Crypto Token to have a platform for personal teaching and consultation. Everything is done very professionally too, I think you’ll have some success if you continue working towards your goals.
Activity: 83
Everything that involves education and consulting it's always a good way to go, all my support to your project and good luck with your company, i'm in!
Activity: 210
I like the idea of teaching and consulting your online. Online learning is growing slowly, not new, but has not seen any successful projects with it. Hope this will be the first real success with blockchain education. Good luck project
Activity: 57
Thanks! Bitcourse is great project.
Activity: 92
Infact I love the bitcourse project die to the fact fund will be refunded in one way or the other.. That is what people in my country want to hear. I love this ..great project
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ease in running the online market speed up the online payment process😂😂

this is in need for digital money users now to buy and sell process

good job to projek market😂
Activity: 35
this project is great, i hope that this will be a huge success . just need some info on who would be the preliminary target market and how would it benefit the investors?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Website & platform design looks great!
And the project subject is hot nowadays. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
This project is very interesting. I think it is a very promising project. Hope it can be successful, but we need more information available about the team ? linkedin ?
Activity: 111
I really like it, I see your project seems potentially big, I hope it happened, I support you.
Activity: 224
BITCOURSE was created to solve the most pressing issues in the sphere of education and allow any individual consult with anybody else anywhere on the globe. This is so helpfull concept.

Always support for this project  Smiley

I agree with you. This project is in demand nowadays. It would be really helpful and will open new knowledge for the rest.
Activity: 224
BITCOURSE was created to solve the most pressing issues in the sphere of education and allow any individual consult with anybody else anywhere on the globe. This is so helpfull concept.

Always support for this project  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I always liked the world of education, I was once a teacher.

And BITCOURSE as a personal teaching and consulting platform based on ethereum blockchain is a very exciting pilot project.

The project and concept are awesome lets support this.

Cheers  Smiley
Cheers 😊 ready to help and support this project !!

I once a student, but my teacher can't handle my creativity and drop me out. LoL
Just kidding.
Glad this project can help many problems for teachers.
Pages:
Jump to: