Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 26. (Read 12754 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello. Is it obligatory for instructors to place their certificates on a personal page? Will it be possible to hide them?

Of course! They can hide him!
Hello. And what is the approximate cost of one lesson with a tutor?

We don't decide this =) It is free for tutor!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good morning. Will your platform test the competence of teachers?

If so, the amount of means needed to be collected during the ICO would be unimaginably huge. However, fortunately, the creators have found another way to solve the problem of inconsistency between the claimed person’s knowledge and reality.

Do you mean feedback system, or has BitCource team prepared something more original?
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
just visit your website and I'm amazed this is a very good project, congrats!
I will read whitepaper later Smiley
Hello. Is your platform focused only on vocational training?
As far as I know, it will be possible to deliver craft courses here also.
What about training sessions? I have my own business school, there’s already some content.

Yes! Of course you can provide training sessions.
Activity: 294

If so, the amount of means needed to be collected during the ICO would be unimaginably huge. However, fortunately, the creators have found another way to solve the problem of inconsistency between the claimed person’s knowledge and reality.

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
A fantastic idea driving towards providing trust between the service providers and the customers.
Join the revolution of online education and learning
Activity: 392
Hello. And what is the approximate cost of one lesson with a tutor?
Activity: 252
Hello. Is it obligatory for instructors to place their certificates on a personal page? Will it be possible to hide them?
Activity: 238
What about training sessions? I have my own business school, there’s already some content.
Merit: 102
Now on-line education is highly demanded Cool
really interesting and seems perspective)
I want to learn more about the project Tongue
BitCourse is a user orientated platform, so it will develop the way a users like and so, it's not gone to be only vocational trainings.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057

Update social network
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Where can I buy tokens?

Hello! You can't buy tokens now =) Tokens will be available when the PRE-ICO starts. PRE-ICO will begin in 1 month. We will notify our investors about BCS tokensale by email and our social media.

This look like very solid project, do you guys still haven't decide yet about the actual date of pre-ico?
Is Education Cost also include daily allowance for food, transportation and school materials(Uniforms,Books, school supply, etc.)? If included, maybe is it good to only have 50% cover because some students will take advantage on that. If full cover, some students will not take the course seriously due to the fact that their education is free. But not all students are irresponsible and I'm sure the foundation will have measures to select the best grantee.

Thank you, we are also more inclined to 50%.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
This is very good project.
Don't forget to join their telegram group to get more updates about this project.
https://t.me/joinchat/Dyyh1kLSqCqUS8B_53uQHA
Activity: 82
He who controls the money, controls the game...
Is Education Cost also include daily allowance for food, transportation and school materials(Uniforms,Books, school supply, etc.)? If included, maybe is it good to only have 50% cover because some students will take advantage on that. If full cover, some students will not take the course seriously due to the fact that their education is free. But not all students are irresponsible and I'm sure the foundation will have measures to select the best grantee.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057

Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people in need.    
Access to knowledge is the key to success, but not everyone has the ability to get this key and realize their potential. Not everybody can afford to receive college, university or expensive courses education: it’s either lack of time or money.
Just try to imagine how many unrealized desires accumulate in the world because of the lack of opportunity to receive education. Hundreds of thousands people are deprived from the chance to live full and interesting live.
That’s why we decided to make high quality information accessible to everyone by expanding boundaries and fulfilling dreams!
Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people who are unable receive education. People from all around the world will be able to start their interesting path to knowledge inside our platform.
Right now we are making a list of countries where people can’t afford education because of low level of income and the education.
There are lots of foundations and organizations that provide financial support in the education of people. We are establishing relations with such foundations and organizations because no man is an island.
It remains an open question how much we will cover education costs. Because you are the ones who receive and transfer knowledge. That’s why we are interested in your opinion:
Costs cover
A)   50% cover
B)   Full cover
C)   Your option
We are waiting for your opinions!   
Bitcourse team.
Pages:
Jump to: