Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 20. (Read 12754 times)

copper member
Activity: 1047
Merit: 18
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I always liked the world of education, I was once a teacher.

And BITCOURSE as a personal teaching and consulting platform based on ethereum blockchain is a very exciting pilot project.

The project and concept are awesome lets support this.

Cheers  Smiley
Cheers 😊 ready to help and support this project !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How about airdrop in a unique way and at the same time attract investors ..
May be. We are thinking about this. What do you think about airdrop.
I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.
I think that airdrop can greatly reduce the cost of the token.

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended, so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.

It's amazing description! Thank you so much!

Thanks for your positive feedback to my comment. I appreciate it very much. I like to help and also helping fair distribution of a new coin!
Activity: 224
I always liked the world of education, I was once a teacher.

And BITCOURSE as a personal teaching and consulting platform based on ethereum blockchain is a very exciting pilot project.

The project and concept are awesome lets support this.

Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended, so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.

Yep true, Just look at bitcore.they are just airdrop coin. The price per coin is $30 currently Didn't that great.
Everyone who Hodl will get more airdrop for the next week. Nobody want to sell their coin but they buying instead. But I do believe bitcourse is very different from bitcore, because this project have different visions and target.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

copper member

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended,
so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.
Very well said !!! Take note of the cheater’s ...
Activity: 238

Bitcourse is a good project. It will surely help people especially to people like is that wants to be educate and be inform well about cryptoworld. Happy to be here.
copper member
As an education and consulting services online, how you can ensure that a student is really understand what BITCOURSE teaches? Does BITCOURSE have a curriculum that adapted from students school? And for consultation, how to include parental role by online?

Please explain and thanks Dev  Smiley

Unfortunately, we can not learn whether the student has learned the lesson or not. Perhaps each teacher will determine this independently through tests.
Parents will have a separate cabinet

Dev, what do you think about airdrop? Is there any chances this token will give any airdrop or not?
What do you think about it? But there a bad thing about airdrop too. They always a dumper.

Hello Pipshunter ... It's a good idea if BitCourse holds airdrop before its presale and I'm sure BitCourse will be a great ICO and a success project because BitCourse is supported by an experienced team and this ICO is about the education that people always need.
I hope dev have good method of how to giving out the airdrop.
Smiley
in the platform and will be able to see their child's progress and grades.

So far we are thinking of making airdrop =)
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
What shortcomings did you find in your competitors and did you analyze your competitors? What are your advantages compared to them?

Yes and we found the following advantages in comparison with competitors.

1. A decentralized system.
2. Transparent transactions and pricing.
3. Absence of commissions.
4. A system of ratings for both instructors and students.
5. An open history of teaching and consulting projects.
6. An arbitration system for conflict resolution.
7. An auction system for forming listings of services.
8. An adaptive and intuitive interface of the site.
9. Accumulation of all knowledge on one platform.

That awesome a decentralized system and very transparent transaction and pricing will be  more open and great advantages
Dev, what do you think about airdrop? Is there any chances this token will give any airdrop or not?
What do you think about it? But there a bad thing about airdrop too. They always a dumper.

Hello Pipshunter ... It's a good idea if BitCourse holds airdrop before its presale and I'm sure BitCourse will be a great ICO and a success project because BitCourse is supported by an experienced team and this ICO is about the education that people always need.
I hope dev have good method of how to giving out the airdrop.
Smiley
As an education and consulting services online, how you can ensure that a student is really understand what BITCOURSE teaches? Does BITCOURSE have a curriculum that adapted from students school? And for consultation, how to include parental role by online?

Please explain and thanks Dev  Smiley

I think airdrop will definitely help Bitcourse (BCS) in the following ways:
1. Popularity
2. It will increase awareness marketing wise
3. It will help take BCS to a larger audience (both short-term and long-term)
4. It will help to build a very big community
5. Etc
However, if this option will be consider, it should be done before ICO.

Yes it is possible. But will not this discourage large funds from investing? What airdrop in your opinion would be the most beneficial Bitcourse?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

I think airdrop will definitely help Bitcourse (BCS) in the following ways:
1. Popularity
2. It will increase awareness marketing wise
3. It will help take BCS to a larger audience (both short-term and long-term)
4. It will help to build a very big community
5. Etc
However, if this option will be consider, it should be done before ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: