Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM - page 27. (Read 12754 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Where can I buy tokens?

Hello! You can't buy tokens now =) Tokens will be available when the PRE-ICO starts. PRE-ICO will begin in 1 month. We will notify our investors about BCS tokensale by email and our social media.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Where can I buy tokens?
Thank you all very much for the feedback.
Follow our news. We are developing demo platform.
We want to make communication with people available.
I would like to ask you if you have heard of funds or institutions in your countries that specialize in:
1) Development of education.
2) Assistance to students and teachers.
3) Assistance to countries with underdeveloped economies.

We would be grateful if you answer!
Activity: 46
I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Well this is surely different from other project, i mean first among other project that offers personal teaching and consulting platform in the ethereum blockchain, i think most folks will relate to this quickly.....

People seek for useful information online ranging from health, travel, logistics, shopping etc and the information from a more professional are more soughted out..... Now with bitcourse platform it is easy to sought out professionals and be paid for service rendered with bitcourse tokens....

And what is more there is the smart contracts that will protect your money, releasing it only once you confirm that you have received all the tutorship you required. More like buyer's protection for some level of security.
how much is soft and hard cap?
Pre-ICO:
500 ETH - Soft Cap
2000 ETH - Hard Cap.
Activity: 45
how much is soft and hard cap?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am going to read through this project and give my comment afterward.
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

3400 ETH - is the soft cap our ICO.
I have seen many similar training platforms. Also, on request on the Internet, you can find training on any subject and desire. For example, https: //www.infoclub.info.

Yes, offcourse. There are many simillar training platforms in the Internet for Russians.
If they were not, we would not have conducted a comparative analysis of competitors in White Paper =)
I suggest you read it.
Also, to compare such a site, with our project, is how to compare the market with the official quality network of stores.
If you disagree, we can discuss. Wink

And Finally.
I would like to ask you a question - did you take at least one site the leading place in the market?
If not, what do you think is the reason?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I have seen many similar training platforms. Also, on request on the Internet, you can find training on any subject and desire. For example, https: //www.infoclub.info.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
Hot News!
Design and Platform has been developed!
legendary
how much are you trying to raise in pre-ICO?
The maximum cap for PRE-ICO is 10% of the total number of tokens.
which leads to many hidden trouble for online teaching, business model is not clear,no enough customer resources as a newer company, the homogeneous competition is serious, etc, have you found a way to solve these problems?
Please specify what problems we should discuss. Your questions are very short, please write them down so that we can fully respond to them.
We found troubles in online consultation and discribed the solution in White Paper. What other hidden trouble do you think exist? We can solve them on our platform.
This is the first version of the business model. If in the beginning we will charge large commissions and come up with new payments for users - this can alienate them. We want to make an attractive platform.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
which leads to many hidden trouble for online teaching, business model is not clear,no enough customer resources as a newer company, the homogeneous competition is serious, etc, have you found a way to solve these problems?
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
First platform that offers education and consulting service and guarantees, this project will be solve problems in education, this is great project.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
how much are you trying to raise in pre-ICO?

legendary
September 08, 2017 BitCourse was first presented as part of the discussion of projects in the EECO,  read more http://eurasianeconomic.org/news_ecco/2017/09/08/document2412.phtml
Activity: 56
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
Pages:
Jump to: