Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 22. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Although I can't accurately predict the price of cryptocurrencies, I think the market will still fall because I know what to do when people are afraid to invest in encryption! Sales are their choice!
Activity: 308
Prediction is like convincing. Believe or not depending on each analysis. What is clear is that crypto conditions are very sad, holding up until 2019 became erratic.
Activity: 14
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 406
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

At first, while working on the crypto market, I also tried to find such predictions about possible cryptocurrency prices in the future, I believed various experts. But over time, I personally became convinced that no one can accurately guess the price changes in the future, given the volatility of the complex and diversified crypto market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.
to know for sure I don't think that I think if we analyze from the previous year's graph as an example last year the end of the crypto currency has increased quite rapidly and yet this year has experienced a very rapid decline so in my opinion the previous chart has no effect and can be a guideline
Absolutely correct. Since 2013, I have been studying charts of various cryptocurrencies and I am sure that you can only focus on charts and trends by about 60-70%. The main thing is to have time to get out of the coin if you were able to play several times on the repetition of the schedule.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Only technical analysis will help you. And we must remember that technical analysis does not always work, you need to be very careful and listen to authoritative analysts.

I agree with you this predictions are very complicated these days and we need to be very cautious at this moment, but investing in this ridiculous market is the best option we have. If you are interested then go ahead with it and research on your own before investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
That's right.  Because of its specifics, the rise or fall of cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, most likely it is not even possible!
Activity: 434
I have seen countless predictions in the forum. I think these are nonsense. If the cryptocurrency market can be easily predicted, then the whole market is about to collapse. Any predictive information is wrong.
copper member
Activity: 226
hard to predict something that can be move with just a Simple FUD a lot of factor are in place, and this market is un regulated so whales can supress the price whenever they wanted to
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.

It is possible, as you invest in cryptocurrencies, that you need a speculative head, and over the years of investment you will know the process and the method. It simply takes time for you to get to know and understand the BTC system Cool.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are thousands of economists trying to predict the economy and fiat markets and most get it wrong while they have a huge amount of historic data. In crypto there is no historic data making it even harder to predict anything.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
to know for sure I don't think that I think if we analyze from the previous year's graph as an example last year the end of the crypto currency has increased quite rapidly and yet this year has experienced a very rapid decline so in my opinion the previous chart has no effect and can be a guideline
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Only technical analysis will help you. And we must remember that technical analysis does not always work, you need to be very careful and listen to authoritative analysts.
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

It must be understood that there is always a chance of volatility in the crypto market, prices can change quickly and within wide limits. And you need to understand that there are various factors that can affect prices. All of them are simply impossible to predict. Therefore, I do not believe in the accuracy of such predictions about cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 420

Personally, I do not believe any experts who are trying to accurately predict the prices of different cryptocurrencies. Because you need to take into account the volatility of the crypto market, prices can change quickly. There are many factors and circumstances affecting the price that we simply cannot predict.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Each time I understand more and more that it is very difficult to predict the price of BTC, because I just don’t understand how the price of BTC will move in the future and what will happen with cryptocurrency then it seems to me that this is not very correct when you don’t understand how correctly predict these prices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the fundamental factor is not only seen from the history of the chart and also the existing volume. many other factors such as market news, a team of developers and the denial and the acceptance of the crypto that will affect the market. and it also can't predict 100% correct. so to estimate how the news market in the future, it's not easy.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
many people said that in this end of year, bitcoin price will rise. or at least, in 2019 it will hit the higher or it can exceeded the previous one. but we still dont know, people can say anything but market still be market. sometimes they will do outside people thought.
the best thing is sell if you have profit
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
I think that is what crypto market analysts have been doing all this time. actually what is predicted is not the price of the coin but the ability of the coin to do the market. when the possibility of coins going up and down, specifically predicting the price of coins I think is very difficult. in fact most must be wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: