Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 24. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable. I am sure that it will grow, but it is impossible to predict exactly what prices will be.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

Literally, the price of Cryptocurrency is very volatile from my own experience so far. Also, the price of cryptocurrency could depend on a factor, which is The Volume. ( Liquidity).
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I just understand an estimation. needless expenses, the charge circulation who manifested in the marketplace cryptocurrency, can be described as especially genuine detail. To begin with, it happens to be even so practical for the test, many intervals estimations is furthermore applicable. But, this period really is completely different. The forex market strikes with the help of by definitely will. perhaps even the money necessary for funds excessive jostled and jerked around not to mention almost certainly going to go on to will fall. And it's difficult to evaluate, perhaps even I just professionally don't look which means at ease active estimations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe in Ether, it must achieve its goals, the main thing is to believe in it. We will wait for the rise, time will show everything and put it in its place. Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 143
basically, we cannot predict the market prices precisely because we know that the crypto prices are not stable, sometimes rising and also falling. we can only analyze it well so that we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. by analyzing the market, it will help us to make a profit.
Activity: 336
The economic crisis in the world changed all the information. It's hard to predict now. technical analysis does not work. If the stock market stabilizes then maybe it could be.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Yes, I think it is not very easy to predict cryptocurrency because of its volatile nature and I also think the price of crypto is dependent on the demand and supply. If there is high demand for a particular crypto, then the price will be high but if there is low demand then the price will likely fall but if you have very good knowledge of the technical analysis, then you can be able to make good predictions.
Activity: 56
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency market moves seems to be more fundamental than technical, so to predict a particularly project you need to follow the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Creating predictions is easy but creating accuracy is very difficult.

Everyone can predict and almost 99% fail because 1% success is the possibility.

The prediction function also makes people think positively.
Activity: 89
it is very difficult to predict crypto prices, crypto prices depend on investors, traders and users. all three are very influential in regard to crypto prices, if one of them decreases then the price will change quickly.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
We can follow some pattern but it's just for some case. It's not easy to predict in the crypto. Mainly news make many up and down. Just on the basis of current market nature amount the people maybe we can make some right decision in the predication.
Activity: 728
I also think that no one can accurately predict what will really happen to the market in the near future. The market is unpredictable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
In my opinion it is almost impossible to predict the cryptocurrency price. It is very not predictable. She perfectly has shown it for the last months. I hear already long time that the market has to be developed and begin the growth, but he continues to fall down. For me the crypto market is an unpredictability.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
If it was possible to predict the price of crypto currencies, that means by now, no one would have been complaining because people would have seen the bearish situation coming and would have sold off long ago inorder to buy at the dip.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

We trust your own viewpoint. for me, the cost motion which happened on the market cryptocurrency is really a really organic point. Very first, it's nevertheless feasible for evaluation, plus some occasions forecasts can also be suitable. Nevertheless, this time around is really various. The marketplace techniques along with from may. actually the buying price of cash a lot of unpredictable as well as prone to still decrease. And it is very hard to investigate, actually, We personally didn't really feel therefore more comfortable with present forecasts.
Activity: 266
Yes, there are some patterns you can observe and learn. Basically the process are depend on users,traders and investor so try to observe their activity and make conclusions
Activity: 42
Expectations are dependably a solid point in business and venture. As I would like to think, the level and rate of precise expectation of the esteem and pattern of crypto isn't simple. Graphical examination, measurements, correlations, and assessments are elements to help inductions and expectations for speculators. Be that as it may, with the market being youthful and responding normally to positive or negative data, the issue of anticipating a lower exactness rate.
Activity: 37
Well, I think to an extent, it is for people who have mastered the trade. We have seen before now experts in the market make certain predictions that came to pass. It might not exactly a hundred percent accurate most times, but there are sometimes an iota of fact in them. So, yes, the market is predictable, but only by a few.
Activity: 14
yes, it can be predicted.

to tips

1º After every pump, there will be a dump. Traders usually sell their coins short-term after getting from 5 to 10% profit

2º If the price of a coin, or directly the price of BTC stays without increasing for 24 hours, there will be a bear moment, because those people consider that if there is no pump, it's because there will no demand of coins.

Let me guess. If prices don't go up tomorrow, on Friday we will have another travel to hell with ETH very close to 300$ or even lower.
It's not possible unless you have a bunch of coins already.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
yes, it can be predicted.

two tips

1º After every pump, there will be a dump. Traders usually sell their coins short-term after getting from 5 to 10% profit. the faster they get it, the faster they sell. if prices go up while having gotten their 10%, they will hold a bit more till the price stops increasing for 6 - 12 hours.

2º If the price of a coin, or directly the price of BTC stays without increasing for 24 hours, there will be a bear moment, because those people consider that if there is no pump, it's because there will no demand of coins.

Let me guess. If prices don't go up tomorrow, on Friday we will have another travel to hell with ETH very close to 300$ or even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: