Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 23. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
No one can predict the next hour state of the crypto trading, As in year 2018 almost all predictions were failed about BTC and crypto trading.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Price behavior of cryptocurrency is very difficult to determine. Most predictions from cryptocurrency experts have failed this year.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Crypto can be compared to a lottery. We can never know for sure how she'll behave. The exact price of the coin is almost impossible to predict. We can determine when there will be a rise or fall reading on the news about this coin, but it can not 100% correct prediction.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
I think we can be guided by General trends and rules. With them, we could predict the approximate value or the approximate moment of the rise or fall of the price of the coin. But it will be very blurry. Because the crypt can behave very unpredictably.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes it possible that we don't know yet what happen to cryptocurrency in the future, But some people predicting the crypto was have make change and become to the high price that we don't see it in the past years. So for now all we need to wait some good news and some of coins we have and don't sell it to low of price.
But it will never much different from gambling, guessing and predictions will not always be true. The good thing is It will give you wishful thinking and enthusiasm to continue to explore other altcoins that have the potential.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes it possible that we don't know yet what happen to cryptocurrency in the future, But some people predicting the crypto was have make change and become to the high price that we don't see it in the past years. So for now all we need to wait some good news and some of coins we have and don't sell it to low of price.
Activity: 154
It is impossible to predict the value of cryptocurrencies. This is simply impossible, as the cost is influenced by many factors beyond our control. So all the predictions that make it more approximate predict equal denominators at a certain time, but the denominators always change.
Activity: 462
The cryptocurrency market is based on analysing the changes rather than predicting because the volatility is extremely high but this depends you can predict the long term effects of the market rather than the short terms ones. Long term prediction can be analyzed by researching the coin and if the concept of the coin is good it can give good profits in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
I accept the view. I think the purchase price movements in which took place available in the market cryptocurrency can be an extremely normal factor. Initial, it really is nonetheless easy for examination, and several instances estimations can be proper. Nonetheless, now, in fact, is diverse. Industry movements together with the can. also the price tag on money way too many volatile and also more likely to always drop. And it's really extremely tough to evaluate, also My partner and I personally failed to sense thus at ease existing estimations.
Activity: 434
I do not think there is an opportunity to make an accurate forecast in the crypto market. It seems to me that you can just guess. The market is very unpredictable. The price of a particular coin may rise sharply or fall. This is affected by a large number of factors.
Activity: 182
The price of any market asset can be predicted, but you need to learn it for a long time to become a good terder !
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
it's perfectly possible. I've predicted the last 4 big drops like this one today.

it's very simple to predict.

- Basically If the price stays flat for 24-48 hours from the last drop, and the amount gained from the last drop is around 5%, no doubt, whales will sell to get their 5% profit.

apply this rule everytime, and you can get 5% profit almost every 4 days.

Like this, you´ll get a lot of money, but will crash the portfolio of thousands of people. This is being done by Whales. That's why it's manipulated. That's why it should die.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
With very good technical analysis and market analysis it is very possible to have a good information on where the market is going next but you may not be correct a lot of times.
Activity: 98
I think when the word predict is used in this circumstance, it doesn't fit very well. I will like to use the word assume. Because cryptocurrencies are too difficult to predict.
Activity: 168
We can't actually predict the price of cryptocurrencies. I don't think it's accurate to analyze the way the future crypto movement will play out, because the market is always volatile.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
no one can ever predict the exact time frame when bitcoin will touch previous all-time high prices we can only see the prices are stable as per the current trend and slight price growth we can expect
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I do think cryptocurrency are predictable, and mostly news are the main things that could help you to predict the narket movements. I do use to do day trading and i believe if you do day trading that means you are predicting the market movements.
Activity: 280
predicting cryptocurrency is free, anyone can predict the cryptocurrency market.
unfortunately all the predictions are rarely the right one because cryptocurrency can't be guessed.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency space its impossible to have a 100% guaranteed prediction of the market. Most people use graphs and charts to understand the trend and flow and as such make informed decisions but this trends are not always right.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
In my opinion there is a 50% chance always in the prediction. Yes, market prices are unpredictable until you find out what's the result then you can say that your prediction is correct. Just like how bitcoin price drastically increase last year. No one predict that it will rise that high. Sometimes we can believe what is possible but you know don't expect too much.
Pages:
Jump to: