Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 26. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
the price of digital currency is good it does not depend on buyers, sellers and investors if the three three mutually support the price will surely soar good to enter the world market, and if not support each other would be weakened prices.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
I think it's much more better to say that we are predicting the price pattern. It;s very difficult to predict prices as it is a function of human behaviour which can surprise us most times.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
The price is more likely to be affected by the market atmosphere or all kinds of news.
With that being said, I am optimistic that bitcoin will be pumped this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The prediction of the cryptocurrency price is extremely difficult unless you're the one who is causing the change, the market is so volatile and has so many plays that  The movement of each coin is affecting the value and is hard to track
Activity: 210
We have already seen many times how technical analysis could not predict the behavior of crypto currencies, so I do not understand why many rely on it. The market of crypto currencies is absolutely unpredictable, one can only make approximate forecasts based on a fundamental analysis.
Activity: 66
It's really hard to forecast the price trend of any existing cryptocurrencies because there are multiple factors which can affect the existence of cryptocurrency and it's growth. Also, the demand is important at predicting the approximate price, which, can't be easily calculated 
Activity: 126
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

It's too early to make predictions
For making a solid predictions using technical or fundamental analysis you need to wait for decades
It's more predicted via volume (relativeness) and news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I don’t think it is good enough to use technical analysis for predicting crypto prices. Fundamental analysis is more relevant. However by using both analysis, we can only try to predict the price, it won’t be 100% accurate.
Activity: 112
i think that predicting the price is more possible, than predicting the way the price will move:) even fibonacci alone can make a good prediction. using several instrument in the same time gives more accuracy
Activity: 252
In Short No one can predict Cryptocurrency prices but there are several member who have ability to read the chart of the price and predict a near around prices of any coin but they are not damn sure about their predictions so please don't believe in anyone before investment just study the coin before invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency price, by far now has been based on some sort of speculations and other activities of either the whales or the high pump and dump groups. The market is entirely very volatile at this moment. Let's take for instance how BTC price spiked up from below 6k to above 6k in some few minutes. That alone shows how unpredictable the space is as everyone was predicting a continuous downward trend but it managed to save itself within a very tiny frame.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
No, it's impossible. If the market can prediction so all technical analysis guys will become a millionaire. It's only the good way to help you know and have better forecast the market than normal. And especially the crypto market is manipulated so this is impossible things
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable because there are too many factors that can affect it. Negative news, national policies, laws and regulations can all have a considerable impact on it, so it is difficult to achieve this.
Activity: 224
Electronic gadgets are hard to predict right now, so many people have speculated that in June the price of atlcoin will rise, and they're sure of it, but today altcoin prices are always on the rise. difficult situation.
Activity: 98
We can't predict appropriately but maybe there is still little chance for that guess really happen. We also can guess from big event that will happen in the future that will affect for crypto market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Even after the first big fall of the market, it became clear that no one is able to predict the price movement for any long-term currency.
Activity: 182
yes, maybe it could all happen.
but you need to know that basically predictions are guesses.
and guess is just a guess like a game of ball that we can analyze through the instincts we get from previous events that we know.
may happen, may not happen either.
for now the market conditions are getting more and more day down, it is very difficult to guess and predicted when it will recover as before, only time and circumstances that can answer your prediction all that is in this forum.
Activity: 359
I want to believe on crypto prediction by the crypto analyst because it was predicted before when the price increase last year and they also predict of bitcoin price this year, whatever they are right or wrong we should take the risk of it because it is also an opportunity, hopefully that they are right.

Yeah, as we think positive outcome in the future of crypto currency as we expect a great amount of profit in the future. Basically, we just wish to increase as what some analysts  predict the possible outcome of the value of different crypto currency. I also believe someday as what was happened last year will happen again, I would say by the end of this last quarter of this year will increase the value of the crypto currency that we have.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Well,  we all try to predict to know how safe we r while putting in money to invest.. It's all a guess work, on some occasions predicting based on data and some other conditions people could be right but not all of the time
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I want to believe on crypto prediction by the crypto analyst because it was predicted before when the price increase last year and they also predict of bitcoin price this year, whatever they are right or wrong we should take the risk of it because it is also an opportunity, hopefully that they are right.
Pages:
Jump to: