Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 27. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
when market is green, you'll see tons of technical analysts out there selling signs,but once market turns red,all of them just disappear.this market can't be predictable as it's controlled by whales mainly.don't try to chase the trades.learn risk management with some S&R and you won't need to predict anything.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Sure! You can predict the price easilly, but no guarantees, that your prediction will be right. LOL. For example, I have read all those threads about the rapid growth in the middle of 2018, and yet, we all red still..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Nowadays making predictions is almost impossible, since there are too many bad news related to crypto world.
The whole industry can rapidly go down just because of the activities of a single governmental body in the USA.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Yes it is possible to predict cryptocurrency market movement but you need skill, experience, and knowledge about it. Only expert analyst can predict only a slight change in crypto but they cant predict the entire future of coins because everyday there is always changes in cryptocurrency thus it is extremely hard to predict but still it is possible.
Activity: 136
Yeah even my friend believe on it. History are always repeated here in crypto thats why he always holding here bitciloin till december. And foe me its not possible to predict the price of the market as long as you know the trend of the market
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
No it's not possible. You can analyse coins you've bought and calculate their future, but there always will be a chance that everything will go down
Activity: 119
I'd like to see predictimg crypto as predicting a football match. When predicting you might put the outcome of historical events in consideration and in mind but at the end of the day you might be right or wrong. In my opinon what you see now is what you get in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In the situation of overbought market or because of the disappointment in the capabilities of a particular crypto currency, a price reduction occurs, sometimes including panicky "plums" of the asset, which are accompanied by an additional drop in its rate, and are therefore particularly favorable for purchase. The state of overbought and a serious decrease in the price of an asset are quite normal consequences of rapid growth and normal elements of general growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We can not even predict the exact weather for a few days ahead, which is much easier than predicting the behavior of crypto currencies. The price is too dependent on the influence of large players. We could predict the behavior of the crypto currency only if we had a time machine, but so far it has not been invented yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
 I think the better word here would be anticipating because I believe that we cannot predict it and be sure about it, it is way too volatile for doing that
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
My answer is No.
The market is very manipulated at the moment, so The price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
Activity: 113
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

On all assets, whether gold or Bitcoin there can not be accurate price forecasts. All predictions are simply a set of probabilities that are more or less likely.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

Forex and stock trader usually use technical analysis to predict the future price movement. Even those who have tens of experience as  a trader and TA analyst can't get it right 100%. After all, it's still predicting and trading is more than just predicting the price. There's risk management, fundamental analysis, etc.

Crypto to some extent is similar forex market. The differences are more volatile market and no regulation whatsoever. Those things make the market more crazy. I see it as an opportunity. Market movement is where money is made. You can apply TA to get a better prediction in crypto but don't be disappointed when you got it wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

Lets clarify about what Prediction means so we wont mislead anyone by this,once you said Predict this means youre own outview in single matter that deals with what would happen or what would be the price,so by then we know that predicting is legal and valid to every person wthat want to make hes statement in any occasion
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
No - Why? Because there are simply too many variables - A Hack, a SEC announcement, a Network architecture change or a vulnerability disclosure can all affect the price movement. It's hard to predict Cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

The trends of volume as time has shown can be artificially inflated, but the price movement can not be deceived. Yes, and now there is nothing to analyze the price, many coins have frozen and are waiting for the bullish trend to grow. Therefore, it remains a little time to have time to invest your favorite coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Crypto will not probably be predicted, if indeed it could then surely everyone will know about it and are already preparing for when to buy, sell and hold. but the fact that many people do in fact but in the many predictions of collapse. therefore do not rely on predictions for crypto because the results are full of uncertainty.
I also do not believe the predictions of experts. All these predictions are most similar to simple guessing. To accurately predict market behavior in the future you need to own a time machine, but this is not yet possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Unlike the forex market, the crypto market doesn't have much historical data. So predicting the market by looking at the chart patterns will not have a high accuracy rate like when we are in forex market. Most of the time Crypto market is driven by the fear of missing out of the people.
Activity: 104
Crypto will not probably be predicted, if indeed it could then surely everyone will know about it and are already preparing for when to buy, sell and hold. but the fact that many people do in fact but in the many predictions of collapse. therefore do not rely on predictions for crypto because the results are full of uncertainty.
Activity: 84
It's quite possible but for me you cannot just predict it exactly. In some instances you can gauge what will happen if you base it on previous events and charts but in the end you'll just end up wandering because we can't determine what really causes the sudden turn of events happening in our market. I've seen so many predictions and most of them didn't come true.
Pages:
Jump to: