Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 28. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

Well cryptocurrency market is decentralized so that means the market is quiet unpredictable. The market is fast changing and somehow follows the law of supply and demand. Where the price depends on the demand of the token on the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do not think that's possible because I know it's hard to predict the price of cryptocurrency because even now its price is declining and it has not gone up yet, because it's now a lot of people who hold their altcoins and wait for the price of cryptocurrency to go back and can sell their altcoin for profit

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Cryptocurrency forecasting far from being an exact science. Not even the self-proclaimed experts or analysts on the market can make accurate predictions. Too many factors and not much historical data to work on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
To guess the price of digital money very hard! There are too many factors that govern its value at this point! A small change also affects the market! Be careful when investing!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I believe this isnt true, because every time we are trying to perform that, Bitcoin act opposite way, is it jumping as dumb up and down
Activity: 238
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

I think that this is quite possible because there are a lot of good paid courses and trainings in the field of crypts that can provide the basis for technical analysis of the market.
All of these courses and trainings are complete bullshit and the math doesn’t even add up. The ones who make these predictions have zero knowledge on any industries. To make it worse, there’s a lot of YouTube accounts with big following shilling these garbage. So you have the idiots making conclusions on something they know nothing about, and their favourite YouTuber shilling the same garbage. You wonder how we get so many echo chambers in this market.
Activity: 125
We can guess but cannot ensure that this will happen. This market is so unpredictable that anything can happen at any moment. So, yes we can predict but those are not always right.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
In cryptocurrency or any share market we cannot predict the peak of particular coin or share. Cryptocurrency is world of volatality you have to play with trends and predict price with trends like news which will make coins to reach higher in value for example like partnership, forks, mainnet and node integration etc. Be aware of pump and dump scheme's.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
bitcoin will reach $ 20k, and the etherum will reach $ 1500. my prediction could be wrong, the price could be higher than that or lower because crypto is fluctuating, so no one can predict the exact price of crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
the prediction is just crap and until now there will never be that could appropriately to predict the value of crypto. If they could predict certainly they have become rich and have got a very big result from crypto without experiencing any loss at all. but in fact, the prediction is just bullshit anyway.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Yes, you can make predictions but making correct prediction is different story altogether. You can look at past chart and get an idea of the correct time to buy in but in the end you know as much as the next guy and it's sensible to invest your money wisely for long term instead of short term prediction which may or may not happen.
Activity: 224
There are some plataforms that offer mimic-trading related to some excellent traders that seem to have an eye for predicting. I guess anything else is gambling.
Activity: 364
It is possible: for some coins this is simpler, but for others it is more difficult.
QuarckChain for example: On 4th July additional 4.1% tokens will be unlocked - the price will be dumped possibly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17

In order to learn how to make good predictions about changing the course of coins, it is necessary to be in the crypt for many years, and actively trade so as not to lose experience and skills.
Activity: 854
Actually the technical analysis tools can me implemented to everything, including the cryptocurrencies, but for short-term trading periods. Regarding the fundamental analysis, it is not easy to use it, as it is a new market with new rules.
Activity: 101
The price of any digital currency are depends on users,traders and investors so think if they buy or promote digital currency worldwide i'm sure the price will continue to grow but still this is so unpredictable so better to hold the affordable for you in investing because even there's a lot of users here post that they can earn still they don't know if crypto go well in future
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
it can be done but the percentages to get exact predictions will pretty low and predictions should be based on the particular source because if there is no for that then it just like a guessing the next price but indeed very difficult to predict the exact price of movement even traders expert also can be failure to predict the price
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
With positive side, I see crypto will be reached the old price and go so far again in the end of this year. Why not? Some source of cap will be poured into that young market like this. Take a look with the cap of stock or forex, we can see that, crypto is too young and small than these
Activity: 392
I think the nature of the money market is constantly changing and unpredictable, so no one can predict. Can not rely on price history or historical volume. For me to make a decision, it must be based on many factors: price history, amount of money, community trend, market situation from time to time ...
Activity: 500

I think that this is quite difficult, however, professional traders make fairly accurate forecasts of the cryptocurrency market and make them successfully ..
Pages:
Jump to: