Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 13. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 14, 2019, 02:59:49 PM
Predictions are made under probability and its every body's right to make their own prediction and i say i see a while lot of changes in the world of crypto and so much improvement will be adopted into the world of crypto also the market will get better
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 14, 2019, 02:53:26 PM
My prediction is that, 2019 is going to be nice for cryptocurrency unlike last year and there will be a lot of dieing projects like you already said and another thing is that there will be a short term bull run like a month and a lot will feel realize thinking is a new starting for another bull market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 01:39:31 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

I am sure that the year 2019 will be the year of another mad rise in cryptocurrency prices. Everyone was tired of falling prices and waited for growth. That is why growth will be fast and strong.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 14, 2019, 01:35:54 PM
I think that in 2019 we will stay in the same bearish trend and nothing will help us get out of it. But in 2020 it will probably start some really positive movement.

Well I think we don't have a power to predict the crtpto market because it is not depending of an any instituution or government that has a direct control of the price. I think the market will rise this year because I see that the chart are now slowly becoming green and it is slowly rising, however we all know that the market can be change anytime so there is now assurance that the siding will continue or it will stop.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
February 14, 2019, 01:30:16 PM
I think that in 2019 we will stay in the same bearish trend and nothing will help us get out of it. But in 2020 it will probably start some really positive movement.

I also think the current year will not bring significant gains in the market. Rather, the trend with which we are currently dealing with will be maintained. And without positive signals it will be difficult to reverse the current trend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 01:28:42 PM
There has been too many predictions for this year 2019. Funny enough, am not yet seeing any of them happen. The only happening thing is ICO upon ICO coming up on a daily. Bill run still expected but who knows when.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 01:25:01 PM
My prediction on this year 2019 is much powerful cryptocurrency and goid projects as well as ICO'S. because i think this year will make an historical comeback for cryptocurrency for being dump and rapidly decline on the last year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 14, 2019, 01:12:38 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 14, 2019, 11:16:58 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

I do not believe that this year will be a year of rising prices of the entire cryptocurrency market and in General any significant events(ETF and hardfork are not considered), we will not see, I think until 2020 everything will be relatively calm
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 08:43:40 AM
Until now, I still cannot give an opinion about the exact price of bitcoin this year because there are so many speculations that are growing and on average do not have a basis and also a clear reason.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2019, 08:40:12 AM
It seems to me that the year 2019 can hardly be called the year during which some very significant changes will occur, or breakthrough technologies will arise. Most likely this year will be moderate in terms of the emergence of any new breakthrough technologies. The market has just begun its recovery.
this year is only slightly different from last year because the market is not stable anymore. maybe later in the middle of this year or at the end of the year there will be a good increase from Crypto, because it's not easy to expect too high this year, seeing that market conditions are still poor.
I'm sure Crypto will be better in the future, especially in the future that many technologies will become more sophisticated, so they can change all this.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 14, 2019, 07:41:55 AM
I want to have already started a reversal of the market, but I understand that this year is more like a respite and perhaps even the bottom is not reached, we must be careful in our expectations
I agree with you. Better prepare for bad events. Then if everything is bad, we will not be very upset. But it will be much better if growth starts this year. But I think this year the Altcoins will grow.
Let's expect the worst and we will not be disappointed in case of continuation wave of bear market wave. Altcoins are totally depend on top cryptocurrencies and there is no concrete financial tools to escape them one by one.

You're right mate, once bitcoin still on the declined trend more or less altcoins will still on the bear market as well. But, it seems its been a long time since it was started into declining its prices, so I think these year2019 will have a good market condition and I hope it will be,  so that will regain those investors from losing and the same thing on me.
Bitcon was getting a better situation this year. Look at the fact that there was only a little dump and pump in the bitcoin market. I guess this will become the best time to accumulate more and more bitcoin as much as we can.
Activity: 532
February 14, 2019, 06:50:18 AM
It seems to me that the year 2019 can hardly be called the year during which some very significant changes will occur, or breakthrough technologies will arise. Most likely this year will be moderate in terms of the emergence of any new breakthrough technologies. The market has just begun its recovery.
Activity: 460
February 14, 2019, 06:14:31 AM
I want to have already started a reversal of the market, but I understand that this year is more like a respite and perhaps even the bottom is not reached, we must be careful in our expectations
I agree with you. Better prepare for bad events. Then if everything is bad, we will not be very upset. But it will be much better if growth starts this year. But I think this year the Altcoins will grow.
Let's expect the worst and we will not be disappointed in case of continuation wave of bear market wave. Altcoins are totally depend on top cryptocurrencies and there is no concrete financial tools to escape them one by one.

You're right mate, once bitcoin still on the declined trend more or less altcoins will still on the bear market as well. But, it seems its been a long time since it was started into declining its prices, so I think these year2019 will have a good market condition and I hope it will be,  so that will regain those investors from losing and the same thing on me.
Activity: 476
February 12, 2019, 05:57:09 PM
I think I'm starting to lose faith in cryptocurrency. I hoped that growth would begin at the end of 2018. But it did not happen. Now I want to believe that the year 2019 will make changes in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 12, 2019, 05:55:03 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 12, 2019, 05:50:06 PM
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 12, 2019, 05:35:38 PM
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
February 12, 2019, 05:14:41 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

I think all of the above have or will happen. We will see more projects launched this year and more enterprise level businesses involve themselves too. There's always room for UX no matter the industry. Other predictions I think will be this ongoing debate about what 'independent money' is in the world and the true definition. Esp if we want something that will be used as a means to transact daily it will have to be both that and a storage of wealth. Ampleforth ignited this idea of 'independent money' into my mind and I haven't been able to let it go.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 04:53:45 AM
Personally, many people estimate that this year the price of bitcoin and ethereum will also increase, but I think that year is also a good sign for the increase in krypto prices.
Pages:
Jump to: