Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 49. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
got my support guys Smiley Waiting for bounty to be posted
Activity: 59
Interesting concept, I will be keeping an eye on this project
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project. Communication industry needs to be revolutionised.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Activity: 392
ill definitely hold this project if youll let me in  Wink
waiting for bounties  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Chatbot tokens? everything is begining to have tokens. hopefully this will come to the limelight. let the Dev use marketers who use chatbot to do some form of promotion.
Activity: 223
Live chatbots, this is what we really can talk as the future. good concept.
will support as i can. sure will be a hodl for me
Thank you!
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
Your project is interesting thus I have shared it with my friends. Now let's wait and see what it brings to us Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
As it seems to me, in the market that will occupy, there is sufficient competition. But this is good, because then each platform will strive to make its service better and more unique.
Activity: 54
I love the name of the token - hold me and I must say a very work well done to the developers of this great project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
A good and promising project. I'm joining the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This project searching good i'm interested. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Activity: 224
Good job, best of luck. I wish you will be successfully ending this project.
Activity: 16
i hope this will be a good ERC23 token, because some problem with ethplorer.io when scan this token, anyway this project have a good plan with long term development
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I saw the project, an interesting idea! I hope and believe that with the right approach from the leadership, the project will achieve all the goals set!
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 31
Great project...awareness, decentalization...is key
Also early benefactors and investors should learn to hodl to help drive market prices high
Activity: 70
Base on what I read, this project will boost the work of a bussiness. It'll save time and efforts while doing bussiness. This is definitely a good idea. And by the name itself, hold me wont let you down. Count me in.!
Activity: 181
Is the bounty company over? if not, then where to read the terms?
Activity: 122
This is a project with a high value product; an artificial intelligent revolution live chat software powered by ethereum blockchain. This is going to be a great ICO to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: