Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 51. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
It's a nice concept with an apt title like hold me, it will encourage people to hold it for the future rise in it's value due to project development
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The idea is good, let's see how the project will develop after the ICO, but for now we participate in the free distribution of tokens and can be bought at ICO.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I would love to hear more details about the quarterly royalties.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I like this project it's very interesting and very related to our community. Wish the success of the project. The concept is good too.
Activity: 124
Activity: 322
I think the project is bound to achieve its goals. Best of luck this project.
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
I see a long-term development at this token, token with long-term development usually will be a good asset at the future, I think will be a good choice to invest at this token
Activity: 12
I like your project name. "Holdme"  it's awesome!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 542
A chatbot in the world of cryptocurrency. this is phenomenal, i'm looking forward to participate in this project! Nice!
Activity: 84
i dont know why but i am participate in the firsts round and not received, i hope for this time be diference
Activity: 18
Wow great and lovely innovation an 100% in. HoldMe to the future
Activity: 56
It looks cool project.
Chat bot can greatly speed up the work. Instantly responding to specific questions. Reduce congestion.
Reduce the cost of maintenance workers. This is a very economical option. Chat bot will be very useful and frugal.

Thanks.
Activity: 124
Activity: 296
Activity: 18
Activity: 196
this project will be huge revolution in commucation i belive
Activity: 406
Activity: 504
What a very promising and secured project! It has caught a huge attention from the masses so definitely, one can barely sense that this will go to the moon. This would agitate a good competition in the market, i can foresee. Credits to its devs/team. More power! GOD bless!!!
Pages:
Jump to: