Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 52. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This procject is good, have a good regulation.
I hope the developer can give me reward because I was join participants project
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This project look full of future promises good luck devs
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm super interested in teh communication market so I'll be watching this closely. Hope it works out and goes to teh moon
Activity: 520
Merit: 0
a more convenient business environment is everyone's dream. great idea and i support this project.
Activity: 43
Very interesting project AI 's a great part of our future. I'll be looking for this coin evolution as long as it will be around.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
I just like this project's plan and i am sure this project will be success. Good luck.
Activity: 42
I am looking forward for the success of the project.lets tweet and promote the campaign and i want to be part of the success
Activity: 101
Wishing this project a huge success, pls is there any twitter bounty or facebook bounty that i can partake of
Activity: 42
Preety decent project, where do you want to get listed first? Got a 25k fanbase would help advertise. Goodluck
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
Very interesting project. Chatbot, it will have promising future.
Wish you success holdme..
Activity: 70
looks like a potential project. Gonna study more and contribute it heavily..  And waiting for the moon journey !   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
The name is quite enticing. Together we ride to the moon
Activity: 30
Activity: 12
interesting project , am going to invest on this definitely
Activity: 82
The idea behind this project is awesome, I love the detailed way information about the token was explained. This goes to show that this will be a rare gem in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 77
Great idea for small e-businesses and in the future even big players like amazon etc.
Activity: 70
Activity: 350
Good project and good team. Provide some information about ico and bounty programme
Pages:
Jump to: