Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 50. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
i saw HOLD me is a live chat bot on block chain.is there any sample or beta site can we check for this service  
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Haдeюcь y вac вcё пoлyчитcя,yдaчи в этoм пpoeктe.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
There are many aspects of your project I like and I`m aware chatbots have a huge potential - I also have a strong interest in AI - but from an investor/ holder point of view it`s a good thing the fact that your tokens are equal to your shares and provide quarterly royalties. Another great thing is choosing ERC23 instead of ERC20!
Activity: 4
this project is gonna skyrocket , i can feel it
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The name simply depicts the fact people should HODL to avoid dump cheaply
Activity: 57
good concept team,but what a different with another project as same as like yours??overall be succes on future
Activity: 602
good project dev, i have joined in bounty social media.
Activity: 70
仮想通貨やAirdrop
I hope your project coin is low supply

I did not participate in the first vote, but unfortunately I would like to participate for the second time this time

Random Number generator based on open source Etheruem contracts and blockchain
View all previous transactions in previous hashes and blockchain

It looks very promising. I myself joined Airdrop and I think this is a very good project on the market
Activity: 882
Token and chat, saving both time and money is a great idea. It remains to wish good luck to the team, this project should take the appropriate place in this niche.
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
hi, signing up for airdrop 3 good luck with distribution s2557376
Activity: 134
Great project, to sum it all is the project is already a success with everything put in place. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 106
Hello Dev,The concept is really great,There will soon be some great development coming,This is going to be used in most places,Good luck with project development.
Activity: 532
hold me token, i wil surely hold you tight. Cos i dont want to miss out on any of your goodies
Activity: 26
HOLDME is one of the best project so far, success dev
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
very good project idea, project background is very easy to understand, hope this project is successful, I will support it always
good luck sir
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Legendary development! A correct and serious approach makes this project one of the most promising.
Activity: 14
HOLDME is the best project I ever came across. It's worth keying into as it has a promising future.
Activity: 109
I believe this is a really good project according to the infographics on the first page. What youve stated is something that surely catch attention.
But i really hope you could release a website soon for more information on the project.
Thanks
Activity: 67
Unique name. I'll gonna HOLD IT. You got my support on this.
Pages:
Jump to: