Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof dank is jesus - page 2. (Read 9540 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
April 25, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
Nobody fucks with Dank. He's the Jesus.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 25, 2013, 11:12:44 AM
Word. I love u 2.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 08:50:00 AM
Holy shit ILY dude.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2013, 10:49:04 PM
I agree with dank that minds are very powerful and doubt is holding us back.
donator
Poor impulse control.
April 22, 2013, 09:35:20 PM

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

Assuming the first law of thermodynamics is true then the end result of what you are saying is that humankind is more powerful than the Sun.

We cannot over consume our planet if we are as you say the same being as it. We are simply not that powerful. I hope someday, Dank you are able to see the flaws in your logic and think more clearly. There is no reason for you to feel guilty about your impact on the planet. In the same way there is no reason for you to feel superior about your crusade against those you believe are harming it.
You don't know about infinite energy, the power of consciousness.  Humans can do anything with their mind, we can float, we can fly, once we stop doubting ourselves, we'll get there.

cAPSLOCK, if you replace "infinite" with "fictional", "consciousness" with "overheated possibly drug addled imagination", "we can/will" with "I have imagined we can/will", and so on, you can translate dank's thoughts into a language you can more easily understand.

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 22, 2013, 09:17:24 PM

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

Assuming the first law of thermodynamics is true then the end result of what you are saying is that humankind is more powerful than the Sun.

We cannot over consume our planet if we are as you say the same being as it. We are simply not that powerful. I hope someday, Dank you are able to see the flaws in your logic and think more clearly. There is no reason for you to feel guilty about your impact on the planet. In the same way there is no reason for you to feel superior about your crusade against those you believe are harming it.
You don't know about infinite energy, the power of consciousness.  Humans can do anything with their mind, we can float, we can fly, once we stop doubting ourselves, we'll get there.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2013, 08:46:55 PM
Dank.  You don't have to die. World peace is here! Good job humans!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
April 22, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 22, 2013, 01:17:47 PM
Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

So basicaly you'll never work?
The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

The difference being the work I perform creates rather than destroys, it teaches people to become happy.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

When humans reach a point of singularity, in the near future, the illusion of time will cease and humans will consciously create everything within their mind without channeling negativity to oneself or another point of consciousness (person).

Entertaining yourself is not work. You can't drape yourself in libertarian anti-government ideals regarding taxation and personal property but then refuse to adopt personal responsibility and a solid work ethic.

You say the evil government is a leech; what are you? How many handouts have you taken today, how many public services did you use? What are you putting back into the community in exchange?
None.  I'm putting back infinite love into society, something I doubt you've experienced (egodeath).  I have helped many people find their souls, that's a more positive impact than helping a parasitic business grow larger, in my opinion.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 22, 2013, 01:03:15 PM
Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

The difference being the work I perform creates rather than destroys, it teaches people to become happy.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

When humans reach a point of singularity, in the near future, the illusion of time will cease and humans will consciously create everything within their mind without channeling negativity to oneself or another point of consciousness (person).

Entertaining yourself is not work. You can't drape yourself in libertarian anti-government ideals regarding taxation and personal property but then refuse to adopt personal responsibility and a solid work ethic.

You say the evil government is a leech; what are you? How many handouts have you taken today, how many public services did you use? What are you putting back into the community in exchange?

Oh, right, something something being jesus. Because of course you're the first and only person to trip balls, with cash you stole.

Hurray, another state-funded burnout.

e:

They will be proud when earth becomes heaven and they can stop grieving and living a cycle of a life.  They will be proud when I ask them how their day was and they tell me good rather than not.

You will be too.

Ha! You want to offer a heavenly day to your parents? Actually put on a shirt and tie, go out there and get a job, volunteer or just step out of your delusion for a while.

It must be killing your parents if you act the same way in real life than here.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 22, 2013, 12:55:21 PM
They will be proud when earth becomes heaven and they can stop grieving and living a cycle of a life.  They will be proud when I ask them how their day was and they tell me good rather than not.

You will be too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 22, 2013, 12:51:38 PM
 Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when thyey close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

Mummy & Daddy must be proud.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 22, 2013, 12:26:41 PM
 Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The term work means to cunduct a force to mass, movement or change.  Playing guitar is work, organizing a million person music festival is work, posting spiritual insight for weeks of my life is work.

Life's not about destroying earth and hoarding as much of it as you can.  Life's about being happy and for one to be happy, they must let go of their sense of doubt, fear and power or difference.

I saw spongebob completely vividly, this means humans have the capacity to create anything in their mind.  I recently formed the energy one may see when they close their eyes into shapes, including a gorilla with a shield who started beating his chest, Patrick star who's eyes pulled out of his head.

If humans can create a world within their mind, why are we destroying the same being as us (earth) for happiness?  It's not sustainable, humans must learn to create from infinite energy or we will surely overconsume our planet.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
April 21, 2013, 11:40:40 PM
I'm sure this won't count as proof to many of you, the proof you need is my corpse.  Alas, this is all I can offer you at this time.

I drew this about two years ago, I didn't draw much, but I was able to pull this one off.

You have the choice to believe what I say or continue doubting.  I'm sharing this because I want as many people to believe when my time does come, for the transition will be easier among everyone.

Plus, if you believe in my death, you will believe in the enormous BTC price spike that goes along with it.  It will be after 4/20, now is a good time to buy BTC.

heydank!

you didmt kill yourself ic

COOl

i'm really high... not low!

: Grin
donator
Poor impulse control.
April 21, 2013, 10:20:01 PM

I think you're right. He's broken. He certainly doesn't work properly at the moment.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 21, 2013, 10:10:33 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 21, 2013, 08:54:46 PM
Whoever said someone should meet me, I'm down, I live in the holly springs area.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
April 21, 2013, 06:52:34 PM
Winston is my home town dank.  I tripped there many a time.. I'd guess before you were born.  My mom and sis and brother in law live there still.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 21, 2013, 02:42:48 PM
At the time it was dope.  There were no hookah lounges in Winston Salem with over 5 universities.   Turns out, it wasn't completey positive, for it used money and would contribute financially to the parasitic government.  I couldn't support something I don't support.

The hookah lounge will exist in heaven, I've imagined it, so it exists, I've connected to that reality, thoughts are real.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 21, 2013, 02:28:21 PM
The hookah lounge was a real idea, not a front for drugs.

Was it a positive idea?

Apparently not, for it did not come true.
Pages:
Jump to: